have started to do more exercise

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by thescaleslie, 6 July 2010 Social URL.

1. thescaleslie

thescaleslie Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am planning on walking up Snowden in October and aiming to do it without huffing and puffing all the way there. So yesterday after WI my OH took me on a walk for an hour, luckily we live 5 minutes from the country side and we took a route using the public foot paths around the fields. I ended back at home sore legs and a little out of breath but i felt very pleased that i walked for an hour at a moderate pace.

tonight I am going back out on my bike (3rd time on it) hopefully no crashes or falling off this time!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Choccieholic

Choccieholic Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(13.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Best of luck! I have also just got back into exercise after a long time off xxx

4. -Laura-

-Laura- Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My OH is dragging me up Snowdon in August, so I've just started back at the gym in the hope that I can avoid collapsing halfway up!! Hope it goes well for you :)

5. sairz252

sairz252 Full Member

i love snowden i got engaged at the top of snowden last yr :) x

6. -Laura-

-Laura- Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good grief, I think I'll be overwhelmed enough if I make it to the top, couldn't cope with a proposal as well!! Lol

7. thescaleslie

thescaleslie Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I cant wait for Snowdon, you will have to give me some pointers for the walk after you go Laura.
    Aww sounds like a perfect place to pop the question I guess you werent expecting to be asked at the top of Snowdon?

Well I am back from the bike ride and I rode all the way to our destination and back with no accidents I had to stop once to rearrange myself on the saddle it was slippy (note to self dont wear leggings with a slippy saddle it hurts when u slip off). my legs still havent stopped shaking not sure if thats a good or bad sign lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.