have started to do more exercise

thescaleslie

I am planning on walking up Snowden in October and aiming to do it without huffing and puffing all the way there. So yesterday after WI my OH took me on a walk for an hour, luckily we live 5 minutes from the country side and we took a route using the public foot paths around the fields. I ended back at home sore legs and a little out of breath but i felt very pleased that i walked for an hour at a moderate pace.

tonight I am going back out on my bike (3rd time on it) hopefully no crashes or falling off this time!

My OH is dragging me up Snowdon in August, so I've just started back at the gym in the hope that I can avoid collapsing halfway up!! Hope it goes well for you :)

I cant wait for Snowdon, you will have to give me some pointers for the walk after you go Laura.
Aww sounds like a perfect place to pop the question I guess you werent expecting to be asked at the top of Snowdon?

Well I am back from the bike ride and I rode all the way to our destination and back with no accidents I had to stop once to rearrange myself on the saddle it was slippy (note to self dont wear leggings with a slippy saddle it hurts when u slip off). my legs still havent stopped shaking not sure if thats a good or bad sign lol

Back