Have to say goodbye to lipotrim :(

laura.m

Hey everyone

Have just got home from doctors, and he thinks I have a gallbladder infection/gallstones, so he has banned me from doing this diet anymore. Sooooo gutted. I've done it for 3 weeks exactly and lost 20 pounds. Anyway, just wanted to say good luck to all of you and I hope you reach your goals. I've got to have scans and blood tests and then apparently go from there, might have to have it out eeek! Thank you for all the support from everyone, couldn't have done it without this forum xx

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that Laura. :( You were doing so well. I'm sure you'll find another way to lose the weight, you've shown yourself that you have the willpower. I know it's harder when you can have food and have to limit yourself, but I'm sure you'll do it!

I was a little worried about gallstones, having read about it being a possible side effect of the diet. ...but I did Lipotrim for six months in 2008 and didn't have a problem. I hope you don't mind me asking - just wondering how much water you were managing to drink each day?

I really hope that everything goes all right with your tests and good luck with the dieting! :)

Thanks noitulove, I'm going to stick to low carb high protein foods I think, that way I'll hopefully stay in ketosis. I was drinking between 2-3 litres per day, every day. I made sure I had at least 2. Strange how it affects some people but not others. Trust it to be me!

Hi Laura

All the best on your weight loss journey. What you have achieved on Lipotrim shows you have the will power to do whatever it takes to get to a healthy weight. I hope the gall stone issue is resolved without too much pain. Take care of yourself.

JustJ

Sorry to hear that. Good luck for the future - and with your food/eating and weight. I am sure you can find a way to continue the weight loss from here on.

Sorry to hear that! I had my gallbladder out last October 4 weeks after stopping total food replacement but I'm now back on and finished day one today. My thoughts are now I have no gallbladder I won't have that problem anymore. The operation isn't that bad and i had a few complications but was doing well after a few weeks. X

Thanks everyone, I'm missing the diet strangely! But I'm doing high protein low carb and I haven't put any weight back on, and I've lost 2 pounds so far this week. So very happy! Good luck to all of you, you're all amazing for doing it xx

Well done on losing 2lbs thats great. Hope you feel better soon

Eating and a good loss! Well done, Laura! :)

Back