Have you ever put someone off joining Minimins?

Starlight

Gold Member
Im wondering if its just me?

Loads of people now are commenting on my weight & are quite surprised Im not going to classes. Id started saying that I was doing it myself with the help of a weight loss forum, but then people started asking 'Oh which one' and commenting it sounded a great idea.

I got very evasive and non commital. I dont want my colleagues from work coming on here and reading my diary & seeing a lot of my posts! Is that really selfish? Should I be helping them regardless??

Dont get me wrong I actively encouraged my best pal to join & my closest friend has the URL of my diary and he reads it regularly. I just dont feel comfortable having my colleagues and acquantances coming on here and seeing me 'laid bare' so to speak.

i dont think so at all.. i searchd my email address is google.. (cos im sad like that).. and it was linked to the DH and here.. so i got rid of my email on both.. lol.. i guess i write here.. and i dont need that part of my life reading my thoughts.. if you get me?

i dont think its bad at all.. they're two sections of your life.. and they're different.. you know..

x x

Totally agree.....you need to be able to really express yourself on here...and having work colleagues viewing your intimate feeling around food and diet - isnt on! Feel the same as you guys......

I am new here and need this to be anonymous - i have tried so many times to diet i just dont want people judging me.
The beauty of the web is it can be so anonymous yet friendly and personal - if you get what i mean!! :)

Back