have you heard......about blooming time!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 8 February 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

I was told about this this morning by one of my clients, and then one of my sponserees phoned me telling me about it so had to check it out. Hoefully this link will work. Hopefully the same will apply to CD and that will be removed from ebay too.

Whats your take on it?

BBC - Newsbeat - Health - Extreme diets on eBay warning

Hope you are all having a good friday :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    yea i read this too! I always assumed it was councillers selling exess stock for triple the price!±
  4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

CD are already on to this. An there have been several CDC's that have been removed from Cambridge. They are monitoring this very closely and take it very seriously.
  5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

there was already a big discussion on this yday mrsm. check back through the threads, ull see it somewhere!
  6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    it was in the LL forum Delli. Got a bit heated and the thread got closed
  7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi Mrs M you must have missed this yesterday I closed the thread as this had run its course.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.