HAVE YOU NOTICED?

xkatiex

i find it really intresting that you can get a group of people who all weigh different weights yet take the same size clothes!
even 2 people weighing the same who are the same height can look completley different,one will look much bigger or smaller than the other,just gos to show how we shouldnt focus on what the scales say too much,because what may be heavy for one person can look ok on another.
am i making any sense lol?
my friend weighed 3 stone more than her sister yet they took the same size trouser,and they were of similar height.
i guess the point im trying to make is dont feel bad when u see someone saying they are really big and their 14 or 15 stone and u r about 18 stone,coz i know from personal expeirence u may not look drastically different,even though there is 4 stone difference.
we are all different shapes and builds and weight doesnt always come in to it regarding ur looks.
ok iv waffled on and iv know idea if ive made any sense but i now what i mean :confused:
i think ;) lol

i know exactly what you mean. i met a lady on Sat who used to weigh 23st and was a size 32 and yet I was about 22st and wore a size 24!!! i was so lucky not to have been bigger for my weight!!! x

just shows u dont it lol.
i was 18 stone 13 pounds when i started and a size 22-24,im now 16 stone 13 pounds and although im only 5ft4 my goal is about 12 stone coz im actually a small size 14 at 12 stone yet 12 stone to someone would b massive and they would b in much bigger clothes.weird how it works.xx

yeah i find that really strange too, also i read on here people have been on ss for a week have not only lost 7lbs but also inches off there body like 2 off hips 2 off waist etc ive been on ss for 9 wks lost 3st9 and only now has the odd inch started to come off...its so odd that were all so different x

Your racial make – up also affects your weight. Black people have denser bones so tend to weigh more. Other cultures have bigger hips and boobs and so may weigh less but wear a bigger size. Strange…………..and even stranger is shoe size…………….

i know exactly what you mean! everyone carries there weight differently aswell.

How much do boobs weigh??? Reckon i could lose a few pounds if mine disappeared.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but i couldn't resist

i was a size 18 at 18st 6,i nobody believed me that i was that fat,also 3 weeks of ss and 17lb gone and 8 inches off my waist god i couldnt belive it this morning when i did it,

Me and my brother both 6foot dead, I weight 1/2st heavier, wear a size smaller jeans, size bigger shoes, same size tops and people say I look smaller than him and cant believe I still weight 18 stone and even more cant believe what I did weigh, most people thought I was a stone or 2 heavier than him before and often people thought we were twins although was more like 6 1/2 difference.
Even more odd that we are brothers.

fantastic soolaboola! people at work were looking at me like i had gone green when i told them i have 7st left to lose. i don't know where i was hiding all the weight to be honest!!! x

breasts apparently weigh about 8lbs each....i think this is for like a DD...not sure how reliable that is though!!!! if this is the case, i can blame over 1st of my weight on my boobs! x

badger1980! fantastic weight loss!!! x

breasts apparently weigh about 8lbs each....i think this is for like a DD...not sure how reliable that is though!!!! if this is the case, i can blame over 1st of my weight on my boobs! x

badger1980! fantastic weight loss!!! x

A friend of mine wears a prosthetic breast and was going to ww, she took it out once to get weighed - 5lb instantly!! Bet mine still weigh more than that though!!!

i have to say though that that is weight i don't mind carrying lol!!! wish i could remove my saddlebags and bingo wings for weigh in though lol mind you, i wouldn't put them back on again after! x

Back