Have your partners promised you anything for doing a great job?

Army-wife

Because i have been going on for years about my weight, my husband has promised me a huge shopping trip (clothes, shoes, bags - you name it) for the day i get to my goal weight.

He's also told me if i set myself a small goal, and i reach it by August, he will take me to london for the night. I have enough reasons myself to lose this weight, but it doesn't half keep you carrying on when you hear that, too.

So my Q. Have your partners promised you anything for the outstanding goal you set yourselves to achieve? Because as much as the weight doesn't bother our partners, they're for sure, extremely proud of us!

No he hasn't, but I think I might work on that one!! lol

no bUt i have promised myself lots of things and seen as we have a joint account hes paying for it to lol.
my husband is being brill and cutting back in lots of ways so i can afford to do this

Yep! He agreed to a big shopping trip while visiting family in france, we came back yesterday with a suitcase full of new clothes :0)

Wow you're lucky! And your OH sounds fab :)

Me and my boyfriend are doing this together and I'm thinking we should go on holiday as a reward for getting to goal. He always goes on about how he wants to go somewhere hot and go topless on the beach and I want to wear a bikini!!!

Just texted my other half telling him about this thread.... xxx

A shopping spree for new clothes, plus a weekend in a posh hotel. Oh, and new boobies if gravity and weightloss has done for mine LOL :D

My fiancé promised to buy me an iPad or the latest iPhone if i get to goal as he knows I'm obsessed with gadgets lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

£2 for every 1lb I lose towards a holiday! An outfit of my choice when I reach size 12, and a set of sexy undies when I reach size 10......that one's likely more for his benefit than mine!!! xx

My hubby has given me £1 for each 1lb lost. A holiday in Oct with my mum and sisters (NO KIDS:D) also getting a new convertible in Nov for my 30th bday:D:D And i will treat myself to a whole new wardrobe, i have a lot to gain by losing lol. It is defo keeping me on the straight and narrow, need to look half decent for the holiday.

Because i have been going on for years about my weight, my husband has promised me a huge shopping trip (clothes, shoes, bags - you name it) for the day i get to my goal weight.

He's also told me if i set myself a small goal, and i reach it by August, he will take me to london for the night. I have enough reasons myself to lose this weight, but it doesn't half keep you carrying on when you hear that, too.

So my Q. Have your partners promised you anything for the outstanding goal you set yourselves to achieve? Because as much as the weight doesn't bother our partners, they're for sure, extremely proud of us!

Back in 2009 my hubby promised me a shopping trip of new clothes. But then when I was 1 stone away I fell pregnant, so that has all gone by the by now! lol

It's lovely that your hubby is so supportive - it does help when they help you along the way :)

XXX

My other half has ordered me an Audi A5 convertible for September. So I have to lose my weight by then. I also am going to half a breast uplift. :)

I have no other half...but I have normal blood pressure and a better than average resting heartrate again...that'll do me ;)
Also I'm saving for a deposit on a house, so no treats for Cerulean this time round - I'm just going for the glory!

Mine has promised to turn up and wait for me at the end of the aisle! (just kidding - he'd show up regardless of my weightloss. He proposed when I was at my absolute biggest)

Quite odd actually. Although I am (almost) down 4stone, and at least three dress sizes - OH hardly mentions it. It's as if he thinks by recognising my losses - he'll be acknowledging how big I was! He always says how proud he is. And how great I'm doing. But just never mentions how good/different I look!

Men - odd creatures!

My gifts (of which OH will be paying 50%) are an extravagant photographer and wedding dress budget. I won't be spending so much on either item if I do not get to target.

Back