Having a down day and i'm venting ..

My hard work will not go down the drain!

I have arranged a girly night tomorrow with one of my best mates, few vodkas, music, dancing like loons, xbox singalong - can't wait.

It took me just over 5 months to get this weight off and it will not go back on! I will not give in to my old habits!

Keep me going guys .... lol xx

you're in the right frame of mind. you did this for YOU not for anybody else.

Everytime you think of caving in think how you feel when you look in the mirror. happy.

youve done amazing tanya and you will NOT let it go down the drain.

I and everyone else on here believes in you :)

Keep busy and away from food, things will hopefully blow over. Let him do the apologising. Is he feeling a bit insecure because u r looking soooo fab? : (

So Sorry Tan .... really good idea for tomorrow night. ENJOY!

There will be times when you're sad but they'll get less & less. A chapter may be ending but that means a new one can begin. A new start for the new you! At least he had the decency to have the holiday with you. xx

Tanya . been out this evening so only saw your posts now. I am so sorry that things worked out like they did but maybe it is for the best . I still cant figure out why he didnt want to go to your graduation. thats just downright selfish and odd to be honest.

Hang in there with your weight loss plans . the next few days will probably be hard but try to keep your self occupied . talk to us anytime and we will be your cyber shoulder to cry on (or scream at!!!).

All is not lost guys - i dont think!

I think me playing it 'cool' worked - have just recieved a text saying "i was rash when i said lets end it but i do want a break but i am happy if you still want to start your new chapter"

NEVER EVER!! has he ever gone back on his word like this - we shall see what happens.

I have work at 6:45 in the morning and i cant bloody sleep!!!! :(

i not working tommor but up at 7 to bring dd to show cant sleep either so did u text back? i bet u playing it cool will work he not going to forget over 5 yrs 2 easy either pet

hmm i hope so nicolas.

But, like i've said i'm not playing silly games and i'm certainly not going to be the sad dope i was all these other times and go running back with open arms. He has to come to my graduation! lol

You guys are probably sick of this - it's worthy of its own soap episode me thinks! :giggle:

Last edited:
hi sorry battery went dead last night how r u today?

Hi Tanya

Just read!!! Oh my word......what has been happening.....Well, from what I read you are certainly feeling strong, and determined to not be a doormat.

I do hope things are working out; like you say, first time he has backed down, and to be honest that can only be good. As others have said; it is you that has changed and he may just have to take time to get used to that.

I will be thinking of you, and know, either way, you will get through this and come out at the other end a lot stronger for it and something to be proud of.

Take care, and hope you are having a lovely girly evening :)

Well guys, still at my friends, had a blinder of a night, just what i needed!!!

Saw the bf yesterday, spoke about a few things and i think it shocked him just how head strong i was when it came to it and he said i couldnt leave you if i tried as i'd miss you too much ... awwww bless him.

He is coming to my graduation now and we are still going to jamies restaurant for my birthday (YES!!!!) haha

I'm going to take it by ere, and am seeing him today as its his birthday :)

i guess it was just a blinder of an argument!
Men!!! :sigh:

Thats fantastic , delighted things have worked out and a good argument is great to clear the air. Well done for holdng your ground and not being a pushover ,sets a good foundation for the future :pillowfight:

i guess we were due one as we have been spending a lot of time together recently. i was all prepared to be single etc :giggle:

Well guys, still at my friends, had a blinder of a night, just what i needed!!!

Saw the bf yesterday, spoke about a few things and i think it shocked him just how head strong i was when it came to it and he said i couldnt leave you if i tried as i'd miss you too much ... awwww bless him.

He is coming to my graduation now and we are still going to jamies restaurant for my birthday (YES!!!!) haha

I'm going to take it by ere, and am seeing him today as its his birthday :)

i guess it was just a blinder of an argument!
Men!!! :sigh:

Good news!! I bet it is the best thing that has happened to you both,,,because you have got it out into the open and he knows now that he cant be like he has been. I hate arguments, but my hubby is always saying it is healthy as it is the time when you talk and get things sorted. Thankfully we dont argue a lot :)

I am pleased about your graduation as he has been with you all the way through it, so it would be important to you. And Jamies...well, what can I say there....ENJOY.....AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WANT :)

Just part of life's tapestry and our learning......this will definitely make you both stronger!

Have a great week!!!!

Peace is restored then .. Glad you're happier now. It pays to keep them on their toes though! ;) :) xx

Only just caught up in this thread. So sorry for the bad few days you must have had arguing with your boyfriend, but happy to see it has all ended well.

Good on you for being strong Tanya and standing up for what you thought was right. Hope it all works out well for you both xxx

Only just read this thread too Tanya. Sorry you've been going through it. Glad things have worked out well for you. It's good that you've got lots more confidence though and are prepared to stand up for yourself and not take any ****. Keep that up cos you will only be walked over if you don't.

Hope you're happier now and glad he's going to your graduation too.

Back