Having a down day and i'm venting ..

hi sorry didnt post yest, logged in quickly to c how u were read your post but was flying so hadn't time to post, so happy ye sorted it out, hope u had a good day yest :)

aw fankyou guys :)

Hi Tanya, I hope you read this as I have only just caught up with the soap-opera that has been your life these past few days!!!!! Well done for not binging when you were feeling your lowest. men seem to get very unsettled when our confidence is raised. Have to say my OH has told me I have changed since I have lost weight, getting a bit snappy with him, impatient and sort of acting as though I'm missing out on something better. I pooh-poohed it at first, but thinking hard about it, I believe he is right. From the offset on our relationship he told me exactly what he was like, that he is no Mr Excitement, he's been there, done that and has the T-shirt since living on his own since 15 years of age. Never buys cards or flowers, (but he has done once!!) likes to come home from work and stay in. Prefers my cooking to going to any restaurant.....and now I seem to be moaning about not going out, which I never used to when I was fat, as I didn't want to be seen anywhere!!! This COULD be a bit of insecurity on his part, but I feel I really have been snappy and get angry very quickly now, so it's something I have to work on.

Back