Having a go at simply filling :)

I have these things called toasta bags I got mine in b&m bargains. It's like a little pouch bag. Just make the sandwich up and pop it in pouch. Then put in your normal toaster and it makes it a toastie :) so cheap and yum!!
X

O right they work then ?? Wasn't sure they would ...even better than trying to find room for yet another gadget x

Yep there super! Think you get I'm in like asda/tesco too! Get a few pouches in each pack. Easy washed too. With laughing cow cheese goes all melted and warm mmmm so nice ha x

Woke up with a stinking cold :( bleugh. Although had half a carton of covent garden soup for 3PP for lunch :)

Pasta bolognaise for dinner tonight!

Had some yummy pasta bolognaise for dinner! Couldn't finish it..to test my portion control after I put in from bag I weighed it dry was 71g...more than I'd normally do but still not a massive portion which I'm glad about :)

starkissedx said:
Had some yummy pasta bolognaise for dinner! Couldn't finish it..to test my portion control after I put in from bag I weighed it dry was 71g...more than I'd normally do but still not a massive portion which I'm glad about :)

That's good! I've got some pasta cooking and wasn't even tempted to poor out a load of it into the pan. I've not weighed it yet though - I will when it's cooked as I'm curious too

Day two simply filling :)

Breakfast; 3PP
3 Sainsburys bgty bacon medallions, ww baked beans, 2 slices nimble toast; 3PP

Lunch; 3PP
Half carton covent garden winter vegetable soup-3PP

Snack; 5PP
Monster munch 40g; 5PP

Dinner; 0PP
Pasta bolognaise;- wholewheat brown pasta, onions, mushrooms, red pepper, extra lean mince, garlic, sprinkle oregano, 2 tsps olive oil, passata.

Todays total weeklies- 11PP
Total weeklies used as far in week- 14/49PP

Idk why I ate 5PP crisps!! What was I thinking I have an abundance of fruit in house yet I didn't pack any and when I went out to town got super hungry and well ended up with monster munch!

Have to go out to Chinese tomorrow night! Was meant to be cooking other half some food but we got invited out for Chinese with a couple we know who got recently engaged! Idk what's best to pick. Any ideas? I know I won't be able to stay on plan but I can use some weeklies? Chow mein maybe?

Going to stick to vodka on night out. Try to avoid the wine!!!

X

starkissedx said:

Breakfast; 3PP
3 Sainsburys bgty bacon medallions, ww baked beans, 2 slices nimble toast; 3PP

Lunch; 3PP

Snack; 5PP
Monster munch 40g; 5PP

Dinner; 0PP
Pasta bolognaise;- wholewheat brown pasta, onions, mushrooms, red pepper, extra lean mince, garlic, sprinkle oregano, 2 tsps olive oil, passata.

Todays total weeklies- 11PP
Total weeklies used as far in week- 14/49PP

Idk why I ate 5PP crisps!! What was I thinking I have an abundance of fruit in house yet I didn't pack any and when I went out to town got super hungry and well ended up with monster munch!

Have to go out to Chinese tomorrow night! Was meant to be cooking other half some food but we got invited out for Chinese with a couple we know who got recently engaged! Idk what's best to pick. Any ideas? I know I won't be able to stay on plan but I can use some weeklies? Chow mein maybe?

Going to stick to vodka on night out. Try to avoid the wine!!!

X

Here you go Hun Lowest pointed Chinese meals

CHINESE

Chicken with mushroom. 8
Kung po chicken. 9
Mushroom chow mien. 6
Mushroom foo yung. 8
Roast pork Cantonese style. 10
Special chow mien. 9
Veg curry. 8

Boiled rice. 12

Lychees 6. 0
Fortune cookie. 2

Breakfast; 0PP
3 Sainsburys bgty bacon medallions, ww baked beans, 2 slices nimble toast

Lunch; 3PP

Snack; 5PP
Monster munch 40g; 5PP

Dinner; 0PP

Snack; 0PP
sliced strawberries and some green grapes.

Todays total weeklies- 8PP
Total weeklies used as far in week- 11/49PP

oopsies had some more ha...only fruit though so its grand :)

Last edited:
Ok coming back here with a :( face! Weekend went to pot! I didn't eat alot but what I didn't eat I made up for in drink on sat! Alot of wine! And yesterday had chippy chips with curry sauce for dinner! And ate little rest of day :( been ok so far today but idk how tomorrow's wi will go now!

Next week I have no social commitments so I am going to draw a line under this ad start afresh after wi! Annoyed with myself after being so good all week then blowing it in two days!

X

Yep your back that's all that matters we have to have a life too hun x hope wi isn't too bad tomorrow and here's to a good week x

Thanks girls! I don't go out drinking alot so thank god for that it there would be some awful wi's ha. Getting some water down
Me today to try and get the junk food flushed out! X

Back