Having a go at simply filling :)

starkissedx said:
Ok coming back here with a :( face! Weekend went to pot! I didn't eat alot but what I didn't eat I made up for in drink on sat! Alot of wine! And yesterday had chippy chips with curry sauce for dinner! And ate little rest of day :( been ok so far today but idk how tomorrow's wi will go now!

Next week I have no social commitments so I am going to draw a line under this ad start afresh after wi! Annoyed with myself after being so good all week then blowing it in two days!

X

I did exactly the same! I can't totally relate to you.... I've had to draw a line under it and start again today and so far, so good xx

Weekends are always a struggle, I can be so good through the week and then come Friday night it's all over! But you're looking ahead so that's the main thing! Best of luck! Xx

Woohoo! Congrats :D

Thanks girls :) Super happy!! Had a nice treat dinner, OH cooked me texan sirloin steak with tobacco onions and garlic fries with slice of cheesecake for afters<3

Back to simply filling this week, think it has to have contributed to the 3lb loss as i drank wine had chinese and chippy and still lost!! Going to have a 100% week this week, need 1lb loss and i get another silver 7 :D i want it next week!! xx

starkissedx said:
Thanks girls :) Super happy!! Had a nice treat dinner, OH cooked me texan sirloin steak with tobacco onions and garlic fries with slice of cheesecake for afters<3

Back to simply filling this week, think it has to have contributed to the 3lb loss as i drank wine had chinese and chippy and still lost!! Going to have a 100% week this week, need 1lb loss and i get another silver 7 :D i want it next week!! xx

Mmmm cheesecake! Very well done considering all your yummy foods you ate! xxx

WW bagels, wraps, bread and petit pains are free :) I've had a bagel with ham for lunch this week - really tasty xx

The poundland don't stock them near me :(

No!! :( mine is quite good have naans, pittas, bagels, jams, beans, curry & pasta sauces, soups, crackers, cake bars and biscuits and crisps! Asda near me have them too though :D xx

starkissedx said:
No!! :( mine is quite good have naans, pittas, bagels, jams, beans, curry & pasta sauces, soups, crackers, cake bars and biscuits and crisps! Asda near me have them too though :D xx

Ah man! :( mine only have crips and crackers :(

Today has started off ok...went to sainsburys and got some groceries so hopefully all set off for a good week on simply filling :D

For lunch went to burger king and i had a king deal cheeseburger and fries...on nutritional information on website turns out king deal cheeseburger is 8PP and fries are 5PP and i had a diet coke for 0PP so im not too bothered about that :) For a one off its fine!

For dinner tonight im making pasta bolognaise with all simply filling ingredients, which i made and enjoyed last week!

Hope everyone is having a good day
x

Simply Filling Day 1

Breakfast; 0PP
ww bagel & mashed banana

Lunch; 13PP
Burger King King deal cheeseburger; 8PP
Burger King King deal small fries; 5PP
Diet Coke; 0PP

Dinner; 0PP
Pasta Bolognaise made with; wholemeal pasta, red onion, garlic, red chilli, mushroom, extra lean mince, passata, sprinkle oregano, 2 tsp olive oil.

Snack; 3PP
Tayto advantage smoked bacon crispy lites crisps; PP

Total Weeklies Used today; 16
Total Weeklies Used as far this week; 16/49

Last edited:
That's pretty good points wise for the burger king meal - in impressed! And i love the sound of your dinner too :)

Back