Having a go at simply filling :)

Thanks! Yeah dreading having braces at 21 but it will be worth it when there off! Plus hopefully will discourage me from eating alot of sugary snacks etc!

Love me some cold ambrosia custard :)

X

Thanks! Yeah dreading having braces at 21 but it will be worth it when there off! Plus hopefully will discourage me from eating alot of sugary snacks etc!

Love me some cold ambrosia custard :)

X

Mmmm custard :drool:

Todays intake

Breakfast
2 slices nimble malted wholegrain + mashed banana

Lunch
1 quorn chicken burger: 3PP
1 white roll: 4PP

After dentist
2 small petit filous: 3PP

Total used as far 10/49 weeklies

Lunch was intended to leave me full so I ate a burger :) hopefully tomorrow I can eat some more food instead of yoghurts I'm super hungry! Haven't ate proper since like 1PM!

I'm thinking maybe mash and gravy or something :)

X

Last edited:
Mash and gravy! I want some of that :D not a fan of cold custard though. Mind you, I've not tried it.... It's just the thought *bleurgh*

I'd love to get some braces. I'm 28 and really wouldn't care about having to wear them. I really regret not having them when I was younger and now I can't afford it :( you go girl! Very envious xxx

Yep part of me is excited to be able to get them but then other is like omg going to be 22 coming 23 when I get em off! Just need them...can't imagine getting married etc and not being able to smile with my mouth open!

Thinking porridge for breakies, mash for dinner and maybe some soup for lunch :) not meant to eat anything too hot either so everything will have to be tepid!!

Going shopping with OH on Friday and I really wanted to have a nice meal as we're going for dinner :( idk what il be able to have!

Ah don't think of how long you're going to have them on for - think of how beautiful you'll look when they're off :) or if you must think it timescales then think back to 18 months ago at something you were doing (wedding? Party? Etc) and see how time flies! It really does.

Ifs a shame about the meal with your boyf :( how long will you be eating like this? xxx

Well girlies i have been absent had a rough last few days :( Firstly a relative of mine sadly passed away this weekend with a terminal cancer. Funeral was today and now im back to get on track. Dieting was the last thing on my mind last few days, just picking at sandwiches and cakes while serving tea to guests etc..

Going for groceries tomorrow and therefore back to simply filling. I couldnt make it to wi tonight as i was still with family at the funeral tea.

Hopefully can get back on track tomorrow

Aww hun, I'm really sorry to hear that :( thoughts are with you and your family.

SF was probably the last thing on your mind - its good that you're thinking of getting back on plan tomorrow though. Well done. Good luck sweetie, big hugs for you xxxx

Thanks girls! Ended up putting in 1.5lbs there at wi Tuesday night thanks to a bad week last week...comfort eating..blah. But I faced the music and I am glad I didn't chicken out as I would still probs have been eating junk!

Yesterday I got my brace fitted on my teeth Oweee :( all iv ate in 2 days is 2 activia yoghurts and tonight managed a small tin Heinz BBQ beans and mini sausages. Better be worth this pain ha. My orthadontist told me to expect 3-5 days liquid/soft diet...However today had a curious wi as I felt smaller and saw a 159.6lbs on my scale! Haven't been in 150's for years! That is 11 stone 5.6lbs! Weighed in at 11 stone 8.5lbs in Tuesday!!

Hopefully will be able to eat properly come Monday...fingers crossed!

Well done on sticking to plan- I think I'd be putting mars bars in a blender ;)

Hope the pain dies soon and you feel better x

Sooo I lost 4lbs at wi :D chuffed to bits! Braces def helped but since Sunday I have been eating normal again so did not expect that! Even had chippy sun night! :O

Planning a few days on SF at the moment. Need to plan ahead and hopefully that will keep me from eating junk

Planned Intake for 30/11/11

Breakfast; 1PP
Shredded wheat with 80ml semi skimmed milk (1PP) and 1 chopped banana

Lunch; 0PP
Strifryed mix veg- cabbage, red pepper, bean sprouts, mushrooms, edamame beans- with brown rice and dash soy sauce

Dinner; 0PP
Cottage pie: extra lean steak mince, mushroom, onion, 1 oxo beef cube, dash passata, 5ml Worcester sauce...with a mashed turnip top

1/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
Hi all, I've been doing WW for a while and was curious about trying SF as a break from all the 'writing' *sigh*. From this thread sounds like people are finding it works well for them! I'm wondering why everyone is not going for the potatoes, as in baked, especially, and also the sweet potatoes, (in the Food Guide as Filling and Healthy, also on the list on the website as on P1 of this thread) as that would be one of my main reasons for moving to this option. Can't beat a nice baked potato with cottage cheese, especially in this weather! :drool:

Hi all, I've been doing WW for a while and was curious about trying SF as a break from all the 'writing' *sigh*. From this thread sounds like people are finding it works well for them! I'm wondering why everyone is not going for the potatoes, as in baked, especially, and also the sweet potatoes, (in the Food Guide as Filling and Healthy, also on the list on the website as on P1 of this thread) as that would be one of my main reasons for moving to this option. Can't beat a nice baked potato with cottage cheese, especially in this weather! :drool:

Hi :) Yeah i really enjoy SF feels easier than ProPoints and im definately not obsessing as much about points etc..and still getting good results! I personally dont like potatoes much ha :D I only eat them mashed really and at that maybe only a scoop at a time, can take them or leave them anytime! Of course in chips...its another story :)

SF is great as you feel like your being indulgent by eating all the 'carby' foods like crumpets, pasta, rice, potatoes etc..but your not snacking as much, and when it is your thinking more about the points value so your not going to waste it on a 5PP chocolate bar when you can have a healthier banana/handful grapes for free!
x

Hi :) Yeah i really enjoy SF feels easier than ProPoints and im definately not obsessing as much about points etc..and still getting good results! I personally dont like potatoes much ha :D I only eat them mashed really and at that maybe only a scoop at a time, can take them or leave them anytime! Of course in chips...its another story :)
x

I'm "smelling" homemade oven chips in your future! :D TG for Spray light!

Back