Having a hard time.

Yes, Scotland :). I was born in London and brought up in Kent though. Moved up here about 4 years ago. Still can't get my head around people up here saying that they're going 'down south' for their holidays and meaning the Lake District :D

where in borders are u from?? im in newtongrange midlothian :)

On the East Coast between Dunbar and Eyemouth.

cool! i was round that area last wknd.

I've called it a day, and gone back to calorie counting, for the time being at least.

Variety of reasons, but it boils down to unhappiness at the moment, and a bit of concern that my diet is causing my pregnant wife to eat ready meals as we're not cooking together.

We've talked about the possibility of doing 4 week bursts but we'll see. I intend starting back at the pool and the gym this week, I've missed it.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the support over the last 5 weeks. I'd have loved to have stuck it out but I need to enjoy what I have achieved - 8st loss over the last few years (2st in last 5 weeks.

You do whats right for YOU hun!!

Good luck!! You've come so far you'll do it!!! X

And now I'm coming back. Did well initially then fell to. It's in the last week. I've drawn a line under it, so from tomorrow morning I'll be back on the plan (probably mostly the packs only). Aiming to do this for 4.5 weeks or so, then break again for my 40th birthday.

I think I can manage 3 or 4 week blasts at a time till I get where I'm going. I'm disappointed at how I've done recently but not upset. I knew it wouldn't be good (1st wedding anniversary, finding out the sex of our baby to be), but if I had been at my finish weight, I'd not be worrying at all. It's only because I still have a way to go, that I'm needing to get back onto a vlcd.

This time I will try to make coke zero a rare thing, as I was drinking silly amounts. I'll also try to have just packs initially.

I hope to lose 21lbs or thereabouts by july 1st (day before my birthday).

All the best hey. You sound very upbeat and ready for it and it's good that you've got a plan that you think will work for you.

hello all...not deserted u but moved over to johnsons up day down day
..its more sustainable for me x

Back