Having a REALLY sh!t day.

lottie_2015

So me & my other half split up yesterday & he buggered off to his dad's. Was quite amicable til today when he's turned into the ex from hell!!! Seriously I dnt know how I end up with the guys I do. But they seem so nice at first it's like I get tricked every time! So thats 2 years of my life wasted on him & we have a 5 month old little boy & he's being completely unreasonable about contact. Pretty upset atm & on day 6 of my 28 day challenge. Bday plans have changed no meal out just a bday party with all my friends. Which will be nice but still feel meh. Got no family or support all my friends are party people & i hardly ever see them. Really p!ssed off! Why can't blokes just be nice? :(

So me & my other half split up yesterday & he buggered off to his dad's. Was quite amicable til today when he's turned into the ex from hell!!! Seriously I dnt know how I end up with the guys I do. But they seem so nice at first it's like I get tricked every time! So thats 2 years of my life wasted on him & we have a 5 month old little boy & he's being completely unreasonable about contact. Pretty upset atm & on day 6 of my 28 day challenge. Bday plans have changed no meal out just a bday party with all my friends. Which will be nice but still feel meh. Got no family or support all my friends are party people & i hardly ever see them. Really p!ssed off! Why can't blokes just be nice? :(
Oh dear lottie, you are having a sh1t day...i'm not on exante but just thought i'd send you a hug even though that won't help a lot! Stay strong...a smile from your little one will put everything back into prospective!

Thank you strawberry shortcake. He's not full of smiles atm he cut his first tooth lastnight / today. And i've got a tooth abscess making an appearance in my front tooth, feeling under the weather :/ but have been told by my ex I have to take my other 3 kids & go out for 3 hours tomorrow afternoon & for 5 hours on Thursday so he can have baby at my house because he hasn't got anywhere to have him, and I don't want my ex anywhere near me so am being evicted both afternoons! And he says he intends to come every day?! But I haven't got anywhere to go really like I said all my friends are party people so can't really land at theirs with my 3 kids for the afternoon. They're only with me this week & going back to their dad's (ex husband) on friday where they live nearly 100 miles away & all this has really put a dampener on our time together. What a pants week :/ x

Thank you strawberry shortcake. He's not full of smiles atm he cut his first tooth lastnight / today. And i've got a tooth abscess making an appearance in my front tooth, feeling under the weather :/ but have been told by my ex I have to take my other 3 kids & go out for 3 hours tomorrow afternoon & for 5 hours on Thursday so he can have baby at my house because he hasn't got anywhere to have him, and I don't want my ex anywhere near me so am being evicted both afternoons! And he says he intends to come every day?! But I haven't got anywhere to go really like I said all my friends are party people so can't really land at theirs with my 3 kids for the afternoon. They're only with me this week & going back to their dad's (ex husband) on friday where they live nearly 100 miles away & all this has really put a dampener on our time together. What a pants week :/ x

Oh no...don't know what to say! That's not quite true, i do know what to say but i don't think it's my place!!!
i know what it's like being on your own though...i don't have any family anywhere close by and the few friends i've made are mums with a family and a busy schedule of their own, so if i'm ever having a bad day or relationship problems i'm pretty much stuck on my own!!
Do you think there is any way you can talk to your ex to at least be amicable until your other kids have gone home? I think he's hugely selfish and there is just no need!!! But, judging by your previous posts there is no reasoning with him.
Will you be able to take your other kids out to a playplace or something tomorrow? I can understand you'd rather agree than argue!!
xxxx

I'm sure u wanna say what I am thinking heheh ;) we're going to take sandwiches to the park tomorrow, hoping the weather is nice! One of my friends is off work atm bcos she fell over drunk (had to laugh) & banged her head quite badly & is all swollen up so we're picking her up on the way. In the morning i'm going to call a local mediation service for advice & book an appointment asap because he won't take it from me that he's being unreasonable he'll have to be told by someone uninvolved & professional. Hope they have some appointments soon! And all this stress had better make me slim! :D X

Back