1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

having problems at work Supermarket

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Cahrlierogers, 13 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Well-Known Member

i work in an m local at -- 7 oclock we reduce a bag of chocolate plait and stuff like that to 25 p and its a bargain that im faced with a lot i have also caved alot to the smell of pastry as it comes through the till i see a pck of 4 yums reduced i cannot resist and i eat them all at the moment we have galaxy counters pouch on offer for a £1 i have had 3 pack now. i have had a day where i had to buy jam doughnuts because they smelt to nice. although i always feel guilty for my choices i cant stop and i make the worst decisions.
    so does anyone have any tips i have tried not taking my purse this works but i dont keep much packed lunch stuff unfortunately so a lot of the time i dont have a choice just in case i need any petrol as well

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Well-Known Member

i would probably have so much funny if i ate healthy i usually get a ham sandwich its so simple its grog on bad thing is its not make with brown bread i may need to look up what ham it is. i think i may apply the saving up for my hoiliday or new clothes :-D