Step 1 Sole Source Hayleys diary

Thankyou CC I'm feeling great today! The sun is shining seems to make everything seem better and easier :)
I'm sat outside costa coffee in the sun waiting for my friend and I'm not even tempted by the cakes and pastries anymore :D
I've got my water and my lemon bar and I'm happy!

I went for a drink yesterday after work and there was the skinniest girl but she looked amazing sat there she had a maxi skirt and a crop top on and my god I had body envy!! Well her and the BF ordered lunch and he got a huge burger chips and she got a chicken salad and didn't pick at his chips or anything! And I know that's habits ill be changing its not all on a plate and she even obviously works to look the way she did! So nothing is easy!
It's all little learning curves

I get body envy a lot. Especially when I see women with amazing bodies who have had children. I'm like.... WTF? But. I guess a lot is genetics, or eating disorders. I'm not sure most people have the time to dedicate 3 hours to the gym each day. I do often wonder about it too. And curse my genes ...

Its amazing when you are just on it isn't it? I felt like that earlier. I wasn't tempted at all in Starbucks when normally at least a skinny sugar free vanilla latte would make an appearance. Think I'm just so focused to bladder this first stone!

Eek just about to get weighed after a week off plan :-/ won't be pretty!! But at least I'm back on plan I guess it's so hard in this weather!! Hope I can do it again

Well I'm back on plan again!! I was doing slimming world and lost a pound and a half 3 weeks running its just too slow so decided to get back onto this diet! Last week was my first proper week I was 100% except Friday night which meant I lost 3lb yesterday I'm happy with that as i want 3lb a week loss until November (my 30th to lose another 2 stone.
I'm currently 14.5 my lowest ever :D
I've woken up feeling really bloated but think its cos my af is here! Just trying to down the water :)

Here's to a good day 100% xx

Another good day :)

Chocolate shake - breakfast
Banana shake - lunch
Toffee malt bar - dinner
2 litres water - need to drink more tomorro!!
2 glasses diet coke :-/

Feeling good! Gonna try get a walk in tomorro if weathers kind enough

Thankyou ;) I've been following your diary your doing really well again :)

I've been good and on plan still feels good although I really wanted nandos lol resisted tho!!
Had a nice family day bowling and park so got a walk in and saw friends for coffee and stuck to iced water :)

Choc shake
Lemon bar
Choc shake
Water :)

Feeling really positive this morning!! I've been 100% stilly
Yesterday food -

Chocolate tetra - breakfast
Chocolate shake - lunch
Lemon bar - dinner

Lots of water :)
I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it's showing 14.3!!! I'm so excited as not been that weight in years!!! It's finally clicked and working!!

Weigh in tomorro and her scales may be different but I'm happy this morning hehe

Well done Hayley!

Hard work is paying off. Just think what you can achieve in a month or two?! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hi Hayley,

Have just been reading through your Diary. You have done amazing!

My first day on CD today, I'm starving already! :(

Thankyou! How are u getting on today?? The first week is the hardest just keep going hun and come on here for help if you need it :)

I only lost 2lb this week bit upset about it!! Can't see how hardly eating anything I just lose 2?! It's my time of month and I'm feeling bloated so that could be why as I've been good this week!!

I am determined to lose 4lb next week to be 13.13!!

I went on a long walk today and have stuck to my 3 products :) I wanted to eat but been strong!

Long walk
Double chocolate bar
Strawberry shake
Chocolate shake
Water

:)

Well done chick. Know what u mean about 2lbs. But ul have bigger loss next week, and it's TOTM. Be happy, it's not 2 on :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Argh I'm embarrassed and ashamed at myself!! Just mega pigged out :(
I hate my issues with food!! Once I started I couldn't stop I need to remember this sick, guilty, disgusted feeling!!
We have friends over tonight so I'm cooking dinner but in my head that's the green light to eat all day!! I should have stuck to shakes then had something healthy tonight! I'm making chicken, salad, rice etc like a home made nandos!! Ruined it now tho I'll write what I had to shame myself :(

Peanut butter cups 3
Choc Cambridge shake

Hula hoops small bag
Mini magnum

4 crackers with cheese on
Wagon wheel
Chocolate raisins handful

Bloody stupid :( now feel sick and gotta eat tonight too!!

Back