Step 1 Sole Source Hayleys diary

Survived the day yesterday :)
Went to Costco tho and went round the bakery all the cakes and cookies mmm didn't buy any tho! Wanted to I admit!
Last night I wanted food but stuck to my shake!

Chocolate tetra
Malt toffee bar
Choc mint shake

Sneaky weigh and stayed the same since Wednesday :-/
I'm stuck what to do tonight as me and OH have the night off work (both work Saturday) I really want to treat ourselves but I know I shouldn't argh I'm fed up of beating myself up in my head!!

We have our 1 year old so was thinking of going for an early meal or get some wine and food and watch X factor and a meal I don't want to deny myself All the time. I think ill just eat then get back on it Sunday til Wednesday and hope for a loss

Sometimes you can miss opportunities and experiences by being on CD 100%. U can be off plan but limit the damage and still have a nice time. U can always get back on the wagon tomorrow :)

Enjoy ur night x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hey glad to see you are back on track!

Why not give the wine a miss. I know it's disheartening but you will get a woosh if you swap that bottle of wine for a bottle of fizzy water or 2!

To be honest I would be happy just going to nandos and having a chicken and salad which I think we might do then come home and watch X factor with some diet coke ;) I just want to go out and enjoy myself as me and the OH never get to go out I don't want to blow it as still want a pound or 2 loss at weigh in so I'm going to enjoy myself but be careful thankyou for the replies guys :) xx

Hi Hayley,
I've been reading your diary, I hope you don't mind me tagging on.
I'm on day 5 and finding it tough, I only see the bf every other weekend and am already worrying about it as like you and yours I want us to enjoy our weekend together which involves food plus he hates me doing this diet.

Hi Hayley, have only just been back on computer! Am now on day 5. Up until now I have found it horrendous! It's not even the fact of not eating I just couldn't stand he headaches and most of the shakes and soups make me want to heave. Woke up this morning though with a burst of energy and I feel great! Going to see my consultant later to swap my shakes for vanilla and choc (the only ones I can hack) hopefully will have a good loss by Tuesday! X

Hi Hayley, have only just been back on computer! Am now on day 5. Up until now I have found it horrendous! It's not even the fact of not eating I just couldn't stand he headaches and most of the shakes and soups make me want to heave. Woke up this morning though with a burst of energy and I feel great! Going to see my consultant later to swap my shakes for vanilla and choc (the only ones I can hack) hopefully will have a good loss by Tuesday! X
Hi Daniellapaige, I don't know if I'm allowed to jump on here, I don't know how it works.
I've been reading Hayley's diary and saw your post.
I'm on day 5 also, I find the tetra pack shakes the nicest. do you mind if I ask what your start weight was?

Hi Gemma1979!

im sure it's fine I jumped on this thread a few days ago also. Oh are you, I'm just sticking to the vanilla and chocolate shakes they are the only ones I can handle. Yeah of course my start weight was 11st 4lb. What about you?

Hi Gemma1979! im sure it's fine I jumped on this thread a few days ago also. Oh are you, I'm just sticking to the vanilla and chocolate shakes they are the only ones I can handle. Yeah of course my start weight was 11st 4lb. What about you?
Hi danniellapaige, I started at 12.8 and was meant to weigh tonight but I had to leave work and go to the doctors today and I have a kidney infection, so my cd lady told me not to continue for this week, which I'm annoyed about but need to get better first.
Hope your doing ok x

Hi girls your doing great!! I'm glad your chatting on here more the merrier I say I need buddies and all the help I can get ;)

I'm starting day 1 again tomorro I've been bad :( but got the water and products ready for tomorro I can't wait to not feel bloated again ;)

Hope your both well ... I've just made this pix I can see the difference now :)

Got lots to lose off my body tho!! Xx

Attachments

• image-907912443.jpg
    image-907912443.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 67
Wow Hayley... You can really see the difference between those photos! Gorgeous girl too :)

Yay for day 1... You can do it chick. There's a little exercise challenge I started if ur interested... It's called

Oct challenge for non-fitties

It's in the exante challenge forum. Good luck today honey. You can nail this :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3 BMI 32.2
Wk3 11st11.5 -5 BMI 31.2

Thankyou so much! And thankyou for not judging me for coming off plan!!

I will come look at your challenge and subscribe to your thread :)
Here's to a great day!! Xxx

Well I had a sneaky weigh and amazingly I have only gained 2lb!! Was expecting it to be much more!! Hoping after a lot of water I can get that down to a stay the same tomorro on the scales at weigh in :)

I'm on my first 1.5L now hoping to finish that throughout the morning and will have first shake about 11 :)

Here's to a good day everyone xx

Gemma1979....Oh no! Hope you are feeling better. But yeah its probably best to lay off it for this week until your feeling better! xx

Hi Hayley, wow pictures look amazing well done! How much have you lost so far with CD?
I cheekily weighed myself this morning and the scaled say 10st 11lbs - which means 7lb off, not as much as id hoped but still amazing for me in one week! Good luck with day 1! xx

Well done Danielle that's great!! :D
I've lost 4 stone in total but 2 and a half recently, I'm getting stuck tho I came off plan totally this week! I've txt in sick to my consultant today bet she won't be happy :-/ but I can't face seeing a gain on the scales I got back on plan yesterday so going for a good loss next week!
This diet is hard but the results are worth it I just need to keep remembering that!! Xx

Well done Danielle that's great!! :D
I've lost 4 stone in total but 2 and a half recently, I'm getting stuck tho I came off plan totally this week! I've txt in sick to my consultant today bet she won't be happy :-/ but I can't face seeing a gain on the scales I got back on plan yesterday so going for a good loss next week!
This diet is hard but the results are worth it I just need to keep remembering that!! Xx

Wow that's amazing well done. Its extremely hard though isn't it. I found it mentally draining last week. Feel a bit more positive this week as I've moved onto Sole Source Plus so able to have a meal, was weighed last night and have lost officially 7lb in my first week. 26lb to go! xx

How are u girls?? Hope your both on plan still?
I've been on plan just busy to come on here much I am going to make an effort more now tho!
Well I lost a pound today so not much but I'm grateful it's still a loss!
I'm now 14.2 :D I am getting my head down to have a good loss next week I am determined to be In the 13's!! I would like 3 or 4lbs loss :)

I lost a pound not gained hun :)
Yes I am determined to do well now!! It's 4 weeks til my bday so I want a stone off for that then focus to Xmas!!
Feels sereal losing this much it's been about 10 years since being slim!! Crazy xx

Back