Step 1 Sole Source Hayleys diary

How are u girls?? Hope your both on plan still?
I've been on plan just busy to come on here much I am going to make an effort more now tho!
Well I lost a pound today so not much but I'm grateful it's still a loss!
I'm now 14.2 :D I am getting my head down to have a good loss next week I am determined to be In the 13's!! I would like 3 or 4lbs loss :)

Well done Hayley.

Yep Im still on plan. Was weighed tuesday night and lost 3lbs - so 10lbs in two weeks, im happy! Have 22lb to go, seams like its impossible but im so determined. Feeling so hungry these last couple of days thought. My partner had a pizza for dinner last night, looked so yummy and i was so tempted but i didnt cheat at all - very proud of myself :D xxxx

I'm so hungry today. I want to go to mcdonalds. Can't I just do it and spit it out, sorry that's disgusting.
Please tell me it's going to get easier?

I'm so hungry today. I want to go to mcdonalds. Can't I just do it and spit it out, sorry that's disgusting.
Please tell me it's going to get easier?

It does get easier! I'm not hungry at all. In fact I had my first sachet at 12.30 and I've just got in from work so need to have number 2&3. Don't feel like it at all. Not hungry but I will force myself :-/

Keep at it hun :) x

It does get easier! I'm not hungry at all. In fact I had my first sachet at 12.30 and I've just got in from work so need to have number 2&3. Don't feel like it at all. Not hungry but I will force myself :-/ Keep at it hun :) x
Thanks, I know it will I was just so hungry today but feel ok now.
You've done so well, I hope I can do the same x

Had weigh in today and maintained!! I am happy with that as have been so ill with flu!! :( I've literally had no energy and been so ill and came off the plan!
I am getting back on plan tomorro and no messing around as only got 3 weeks til my first target my party so getting my head down for some good losses!!
Currently 14.2 and want to see the 13's ASAP!!! X

Got weighed yesterday and lost 3! :) and am 13.13!! So happy onwards and downwards the diet is so much easier the longer your on it but I have a long way to go still! X

Snap!

I'm 13 13.

First day back on it today And already feeling poop. Still will persevere!

Aw great it's nice to have someone here the same weight as me! I honestly never thought I would get this far! What is your target weight?
Good luck on the plan hun xx

I'm so excited going on a night out tomorro night and had nothing to wear and was stressing but just bought this outfit .. Top is new look size 14!! And the skirt is river island size 16! Such a big thing for me as my bottom half was previously a 20/22!! And my top a 16/18!! :) feeling amazing right now but still big and can't wait to lose my tummy!!

I actually feel good which is not often!

image-558494470.jpg

image-1724704874.jpg

My goal is to be 10.5 stone really.

I'm just taking it one day at a time lately. Today I need more water!!!!

By the way you look good in that outfit! Personal question, what tan do you use if you don't mind me asking x

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me popping by to say "Hi"! I've just started Cambridge (day 3) but am a similar weight to you so would like to keep on eye on how you're doing!

I'm 14.1 at the moment. You look stunning in that outfit. Well done on your hard work so far! Yay! x

Thankyou both :)
Yes my target is around 10 stone god I can't imagine being that size!!
How's the weekend going??

I actually don't use a fake tan that's just my tan left over from the summer being out with my boys :) I'm lucky I tan well (my legs don't tho) :(

I'm going out tonight so will be off plan but staying on track today til then x

Thankyou both :)
Yes my target is around 10 stone god I can't imagine being that size!!
How's the weekend going??

I actually don't use a fake tan that's just my tan left over from the summer being out with my boys :) I'm lucky I tan well (my legs don't tho) :(

I'm going out tonight so will be off plan but staying on track today til then x

Finding it annoyingly hard today! Determined to stay 100% for my first weigh in on Tuesday. Hope you have a great night tonight! x

Finding it annoyingly hard today! Determined to stay 100% for my first weigh in on Tuesday. Hope you have a great night tonight! x

Tuesday is sooooooooo close Lauren, keep strong you can do it !

It's all about choice and you are choosing to do this because you know ultimately its going to be a much better feeling when you step on the scales on Tue, your my weigh day buddy, come on . . . . . . . . . . . YOU CAN DO IT x x x

Wow you lucky bugger. I'm all northern and pale naturally.

It's hard to stay focused on a weekend. I'm finding the green tea is helping though!!!

Tuesday is sooooooooo close Lauren, keep strong you can do it !

It's all about choice and you are choosing to do this because you know ultimately its going to be a much better feeling when you step on the scales on Tue, your my weigh day buddy, come on . . . . . . . . . . . YOU CAN DO IT x x x

Aww thank you! You're a star. Determined to make it through this weekend 100%! x

How were we all over the weekend? I was awful
Fell right off plan!!
Back on it today drinking as much water as I can too. I have no get up and go today tho :-/ feeling pretty crappy I'm meant to be doing housework but am laid on my bed instead :(

Was taking the kids swimming but couldn't even be bothered to go argh need to snap out of this mood!!

I put a photo of me up on Facebook from my night out Saturday and got so many compliments :) nice that ppl can see the weight loss now!
I hope I haven't gained too much :-/ argh xx

Falling off plan does happen but you need to make sure you get straight back into it. Just think if people have noticed the difference all ready how much more they will notice in a few weeks. Hope you feel better soon !

Keep strong, you can do it x

I'm startin today my consultant isn't due to get here till 12.30 I've had 2 glasses of water and patiently waiting so I can have my first shake of the diet! So gonna be a late breakfast today hope she isn't late getting hungry lol xx

Back