Hayleys Weight Loss Diary!!

oh hun dont get down over it. Just move on and start again. 1 blip wont cause damage, just drink extra water hun and ull be fine xxxx

hayles this aint like you hunny to be so off track are u ok?

Hey Hayles! Hope you feeling a little more positive today. Remember it doesn't matter how long it takes you to diet as you reach your goal in the end :)

I'm a Key Worker so i basically support female offenders to look at the issues that led to their offending behaviours and help them to resolve them. Most have alcohol and drug dependancies as well which have led to increased mental health issues. We support them with everything from housing to lifeskills. It's a hard job but somebody has to do it!

ahhh amazing, sounds so interesting!!and its Key Workers which make our jobs a lot easier and actually do all the hard work!!

feeling a lot more positive today and done really well, ive had 2 shakes for breakfast and lunch and as my snacks ive had strawberries/grapes and 4 squares of plain milk choc! for tea i had a jacket potato, lean mince with mushrooms and pasata on top mmmmm!!
Having a night in tomorrow in front of the X factor with the boyf, we have planned on chinese or indian and wine :s so my plan is to get one of those bags from morrisons you know that comes with 2 dishes, rice etc so then i can hopefully keep to my cals, i might even save some snack allowance so i can really enjoy it!got quite a busy day during the day so hopefully i will be able to stick to the plan!
ill let you know how i get on, apart from that -
HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND GIRLIES :D xxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun

really good to see you positive again. Hope you have another succesful day today. Enjoy your night of chinese hun xxx

Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed your chinese/indian

hey hun how you doing? good weekend? x

Hayles was the weekend that good/bad that youve gone into hiding

Hi Girlies, i am here, i havent fallen off the end of the earth!!i have secretly been here all week keeping up to date with everything hehe!
anyway, to explain my absence, i felt a bit poo last week and was starting to feel a bit like doing the diet was becoming pressurised and a chore. so i decided to take a bit off this week and not feel like i had to blog all the time (even though just being on here does give me massive help) anyway, i made a few changes for last week, firstly, i have given up my beloved million of cups a day of milky tea and have moved onto Green tea, the first few cups were a bit questionable, however, i carried on and now im a total convert!woop!! secondly, last sunday night i sat down and planned my week so i made sure that all the days i was off uni i had plenty to do and kept myself busy - i think sometimes half my problem is boredom. and i stuck to the plan almost 100%, the only blips i had were tuesday, i had an awful cold and caved and had a chicken sandwich from Mc'd for lunch with the boy and then slept allllll day! and on saturday night i went out for a friends birthday, however, i stuck to vodka diet coke all night, didnt have any takeaway afterwards and on sunday i had a shake for my breakfast and the worst my hangover food got was a homemade egg sandwich on w.meal bread for lunch, not to bad i dont recon, anyway the results showed on the scales this morning and im down a pound and so pleased :D
hoping for another week the same this week, October is quiet on the social front, which is sometimes a blessing becuase i dont have to worry about going out for meals and drinking etc so we shall see.
missed you all, hope you all had successful weeks - good to be back x

Nice to see you back a on positive frame of mind,, well done for being so good

i have given up my beloved million of cups a day of milky tea and have moved onto Green tea, the first few cups were a bit questionable, however, i carried on and now im a total convert!woop!!

Isn't it strange how that happens? I throught the stuff was just awful when i first tried it, now i can't imagine drinking anything else???? Plus i've always hated tea, been a coffee drinker my whole life! Strange.....

Hi Hun

Weird hey coz o couldnt stand green tea, now i wouldnt be without my 3-4 cups a day.

Glad you are back tp your positive self xxx

DONT ask how ive managed it, but this week i have lost 4 lbs!!yes girls, you read it right, and its not a typo FOUR POUNDS!!! i couldnt quite believe it, i weighed in twice just to check!! im sooooooo happy :D i have really stuck to the plan and even had a small fish and chips with the X factor on saturday night!! the major thing i have changed is that i have started on the green tea and im more or less convinced thats whats doing it so to me its worth its weight in gold!i have been reading up on it and Sophie Dahl swears by it when dieting, so just hoping it keeps working its magic for me!!
im now just 3lbs away from my first STONE!! So im gonna really try and get that this week!

so for all those you reading this who are having a bad day/week, are hungry or thinking about giving up, who are fed up of STS please please please dont give up - if i can do it, you all can to :D
xxx

:clap::patback::wow: well done absolutely fantastic

Hey hayles.

Glad you've been doing well. I've been doing the whole green tea thing aswell, it's not quite the same as a mug of coffee, but it's sooooo good for you (aparently)!!!! He he!

Hope your well and the loses continue.
Lotty.xxx

Back