Hayleys Weight Loss Diary!!

so last night wasnt too bad, i did eat all my gb and pizza, the service was soo sloooowww that we were all starving by the time we finally got food, especially after only having 2 shakes all day and friut! i also did have 2 sneaky glasses of rose wine and a little square of birthday cake. the GB and pizza were very thin base tho and werent huge so i didnt feel that bad.
back on it today tho for another couple of 100% days before the weekend!
x

Glad you had a good night. You sometimes have to remember that life is for living, and how ever much we want to be slim, we can't let our diets ruin our lives. We still have to enjoy ourselves!

Have a couple of good days before Saturday night and hope the damage won't be too bad.

xxx

im sure it wont be to bad and at least you had fun,,,, as i say why cant i enjoy myself just coz im fat who says skinny people are the only ones allowed to have fun.

had an ok day yesterday, went 100% during the day but went out for tea with my mum at night, i had a lovely and sensible main course, salmon on crushed baby potatoes (i told them to hold the lemon butter!) with carrots and asparagus, its was yummy, but for our starter we shared a combo for two :( so i picked and all naughty things, but tbh it wasnt huge and after tea we went for a walk around a lake near where we live, probably only about a mile or so right round but its better than nothing and nice to get some fresh air!
just been to aldi to do my weekly shop and at the till i picked up a packet of fruit chews, theyre like mentos or softmints but fruit flavoured, theyre only 11cals per chew, so just thought they would be good to keep in my handbag for during the day if im without a snack, especially when im at uni, to give me a bit of a lift without diving into the vending machine!
hope everyones had a good week, its friday, so smile :D xx

I love them combo plater things...... Mmmmm! When I lived at home, mum and I always went out for lunch where we'd get a big platter to share and a portion of chips each and have that as our lunch! It's quite shocking when you look back at old habbits!!!

Hi Girls, well yesterday went well, just had my shakes and fruit during the day, for tea i made sweet chilli chicken with peppers and mushrooms and a bit of rice, we had it quite early (for us anyway)so i did start to feel a bit peckish later on in the night but i just snacked on strawberries. the boyf cracked open a bottle of wine but i just stuck to my brews (yay!i knew i was out tonight thats why!) so he drink that to himself, greedy, and i even made him a cheese and pickle sandwich, the smell alone made me want to devour it all in one go myself, but i didnt and i was very proud of myself!
Im slightly worried about tonight, gonna be lots of alcohol and party food - my vice - but im planning on being 100% today then tonight im gonna try and stick to vodka and diet coke and instead of just picking at the buffet im gonna go up and get a plate of food and eat it like a meal then i dont overdo it just picking all night!wish me luck - im gonna need it!!
have a lovely weekend girls :D x

Hi all, well yesterday i was suffering awful bad with a headache and as i knew i was at the party at night and didnt want to drink on an empty stomach i made myself an egg sandwich for my lunch instead of a shake, we went to the party and had a fab time, i did drink a few glasses of punch which i dont even know what i was drinking, but apart from that i stuck to vodka diet coke, and on the food front i didnt do as bad as i thought i was going to, it was a hot buffet so i just had a portion of hot pot, a chicken drumstick and a slice of garlic baguette, so i think it worked out better than if it had been all picky party food!
then, the nightmare started, we got a taxi home at 2am only to realise we had lost my boyfriends housekeys somewhere, so we were well and truly locked out :( so we had an uncomfortable few hours sleep in the car and set off to our landlords at 7.30am this morning to get a spare key, the poor boyf was at work today so on the way back he got a mcdonalds breakfast, and i had a hash brown :( i felt so rotten today i didnt even stick to the plan and have had an egg sandwich for my lunch, again!for tea were having a pie and wedges, im starving and tired!
anyway, i have decided not to weigh in tomorrow, i know i will have gained and atm feel like that the frame of mind im in it will really demotivate me.
as my boyf pointed out, ive been on uni holidays the past 2 weeks and coz we havent been away this year these are my holidays really so i should cut myself a bit of slack,,hmm, so im gonna do just that for tonight, im back at uni tomorrow, as a 2nd yr, woop, so its back to the grind then, and ive been to Tesco and stocked up on Ultraslim powder and readymades, so im gonna get back to normal tomorrow with everything and WI next Mon and see how ive got on.
I have also decided that im going to go to the Uni gym tomorrow about joining, when im not on placement i have a lot of spare time,and being a student it works out at £8 a month for a membership and thats gym and any classes, so i cant really grumble at that and hopefully it will boost my WL too.
anyway thats an awfuly long ramble for a sunday night, but were all up to date, hope everyone had a good weekend xx

omg absolute nitemare with the keys i think that would have been enuff to send me to pig out,,,the uni gym sounds like a great idea hopefully will help you along the way ,,,,,,,,, dont be to depressed about hanging off the edge of the wagon just swing your legs and get back on there

thanks Kazzy, i swung those legs and im well and truly back on it today, started on Tesco US and im v pleased with them, just as yummy as SF!had a latte one for breaky and took a readymade chocolate orange one to uni for lunch (YUM-MY!!)for my snacks ive had a banana and a packet of snack a jacks, having pasta bake for tea.
feeling motivated this week, and also, feel like i need to see a loss this week to keep me motivated, dont have any plans for this week or for the weekend, which in a way is good coz hopefully i can keep on track!!happy monday all :D xx

Glad you in better spirits today hayles.... Saturday sounded like a night mare! Last week was just a bad week to get back on plan, but it sounds like this week will be better!

Good luck sweety.xxx

well you sound as if you are right back on track hun, well done! We all have our blips, especially when there is an occasion. We are human after all. As long as it is in moderation then its fine.

I had a very naughty weekend. Got extremely drunk on saturday and then needed stoggy food on Sunday. I have promised to stay 100% all week as have my bridemaid dress fitting (oops)

Hope you have had a good day xxxx

Hi all, had a bit of a funny day today, i was on ward discharge this morning at work so just a short shift, 8am - 10am, so i took some US powder with me (the hot choc one) i made it about half 9, and it was disgusting!the first gulp was just congealled (sp?) powder!so i threw it away and decided to try again when i got home with my blender, i did this about 10.30 and i must admit it was equally as disgusting!!so i made myself a brew and had a banana and a slice of bread and butter, im on antibiotics at the moment for terrible headaches ive been getting and i need to take tablets with food.anyway then i fell back to sleep because of this horrible headache grrrrr :mad:
when i woke up this afternoon i just had another brew and 2 digestive biscuits! i just didnt feel like eating today becuase i felt so rotten! im ready for a bit of something now tho, so tea is sauages with some salad.
i know that the food i did manage to eat today wasnt the best choices i could have made but whats done is done, and when my headache had passed when i woke up this aft i had a bit of a cleaning spree so hopefully it will have burnt some of the naughty cals away!
its only tuesday, rest of the week to redeam!
xx

i love your positiveness hun you are really inspiring xx

your doing not bad lets be honest the food choices could have been a helluva alot worse

The ultra slim hot choc does take some getting used too, I put the powder in a mug add a small amount of cold water and stir like crazy (making almost a paste) then add the hot water slowley while mixing....... Seriously you do have to stir the he'll out of them for them to work!!!! Iv got used to the taste though, once I realised that it would never taste like a cadburies hot choccy!!!!

what is US i have never heard of it xx

wow really? ive just bought 2 tubs of slim fast lol. mmm may give them a go once i finished the tubs. How much are they hun? xxx

thanks for that hun. How are you doing today? Thank you for yesterday hun xxx

Back