Hayleys Weight Loss Diary!!

well all, yesterday went well, i was quite busy so that always helps me! had my 2 shakes as normal for bfast and lunch, had a banana mid morning and in the afternoon i met a friend in Starbucks and had a Chai Latte so treated that as my snack, so proud that i didnt order every single cake i could lay my eyes on!!! for tea i made a big vegetable lasagne for us and so just had a piece of that, i will admit after tea i did have about 3 digestives to dip in my brew (well actually 2.5, i lost half of one to dunking :( !!!!!)
anyway onwards and upwards for today! xx

hahaha that really made me chuckle. Devastated that you lost 1/2 a biscuit lol x

feeling a bit down in the dumps today.
had a shake for my breakfast and a banana later on, for my lunch i tried another US choc but it tasted as vile as before, and for some reason i got really angry and threw it down the sink and had a packet of doritos instead, my headaches are still here so i then went to bed for a couple of hours and slept it off. for tea im having a 'healthy fry up' a sausage on the GF, grilled bacon (fat off), fried mushrooms and tomatoes but just dry fried, a fried egg (in fry light) and some baked beans, im looking forward to it, i myfitnesspal'led it and its under my 600 so its all good.
really struggling today in general, went for an interview at Next yesterday for a part time job while im at uni because although with my placements and work i shouldnt really be working, i just have no money and im really really struggling, anyway i just found out that she would have loved to take me but they cant because of the time i spend on placement, im so down and i just feel like packing my course in and going back to work, to be honest for the past month or so too ive been feeling really broody, im only 23 but i feel like im not where i want to be with my life, sorry to go so deep girls!!
i had a huge feeling today of missing food, i miss eating food so much, i dont know if its just coz im hungry because of todays lack of food or what, i will probably feel completely different tomorrow.
anyway i dont know, i suppose ill be fine when the boyf gets in later and ive had a hug :D
hope everyone is having a good week
xxx
P.S thanks for feeling my pain about loosing my 1/2 digestive girls, its so traumatising isnt it!!ha!!

hope you feel brighter soon. what are you doing at uni ive probably missed it somewhere so forgive me, eat fruit its dead low in calories but i know you already know this i nibble soft fruits to give me the action of picking rather than having an apple, pear or orange

A hug and cuddle always helps. When I get upset, angry, or when I'm worried I always go and bury my head in alans chest and it really calms me down!!!!

Your doing nursing at uni arn't you?? Can you find a bank job as a care assistant or something? That's what I did, I rang them, told them when I was available and they'd find me a shift! Try and use some contacts from some of your placements.... You can get them as references plus it'll look good on your portfolio/cv afterwards (at least it's something to do with your study)

big ((((hugs)))) for you. i hope you feel better today. maybe you should take a vitamin pill each day as your not keen on the shakes so you will be missing out on vital vitamins. although i cant say it will help make you feel better but we are all here for you :)

Oh hun (((HUGS)))) going stright out to you. Dieting is sooo hard and i completely understand how you feel. Dont give up your uni babe you have worked so hard to get where you are.

Just put a line under it and start fresh today. If you really dont like the US then move away from them hun otherwise they will lead you to binge eat (which i have done on many occasions)

Hope you feel better today xxx

THANKS GIRLIES!!!!!
Kazzy im training to be a Mental Health Nurse, just started in my second year this week. Lottie, i know bank is the best sort of work to fit around the course its just getting it, i work on the bank at a private cosmetic surgery atm, my aunty works there and got me the job when i started at uni, but the shifts are few and far between. as for round here the trust local to me is in a big shake up and arent taking on, and it seems noone else is either, its just a nightmare trying to get anything, and when you do, becuase your working 37.5 hour placements its hard to fit shifts in!anyway, moan over, i had a chat with the girls at uni today and they are all feeling the same too so i feel better im not the only one!!
anyway back to food, which is why were here!!last night after my tea i was really craving, and ended up having a packet of snack a jacks and a cadburys choc mousse, i didnt feel too guilty about it because i was down on my cals from the day and dont think they were the worst choices i could have made!
today ive had 2 shakes for my bfast and lunch and some liqourice (sp?) and a cadburys mousse as my snacks, having fish and salad for tea, gonna try not to have a snack tonight after tea as i think my snack choices for today havent been great, but if i do get peckish, i have just done a shop so i can have some fruit!
Hope everyones had a good week, have a faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic weekend slimmers :D xxx

Hey hun

sorry you have been feeling low. Please dont give up as you have worked so hard to get where you are now. I am sure you will think of something to get you through it. ((HUGS)) to you hun xxx

Hi Girls,
Just a quick morning post, i decided to WI yesterday morning this week as the boyf was off yesterday and we had made plans which included brunch and eating out for tea and i wanted to be able to enjoy the day with him...so, im very pleased to tell you that i weighed in with a loss of 1lb!! woop!!
slow but steady i know!but i think the boost i needed for this week to keep going!my boyf was so suportive when i said i had lost another 1lb and was really encouraging, which is lovely!
Feeling a lot more upbeat and positive this week, cant thank you all enough for your support last week, especially seen as how im a total stranger, pouring my heart out to you all!!
Hope your good deeds were returned to you by way of fantastic weekends.
Lots of love, Hayles xxx

well done hunni. xxxxxx Hope you have a good day today x

wooohooo well done hunny fantastic news and im so glad your feeling better,,,, and your not a total stranger your just a friend in the making x

Hi Ladies, had a good day yesterday, had 2 shakes and a banana during the day, had a pasta dish for tea made it with low fat soft cheese rather than double cream in original recipie and it was still yum! had some strawberries for a snack at night! so v pleased with monday.
today i havent done the plan, i have been looking after my baby cousin, hes only 14 months and the cutest bundle of joy ever, obv im not a mum myself, but after a day on my own with him 8am-6pm i have maximum respect for mummys with toddlers!!hes so well behaved but they still need running after all day and watching allllll the time!!we went for a nice walk to the park for so hoping that burned some cals pushing his weight -hes a BIG boy-because food was not great today, litterally spent all day drinking cups of tea and snacking, biscuits, crisps, leftovers and then pizza for tea :s never mind im not gonna let it bother me!

not to bad a day and all the running around after a toddler is hard work and umust have burned some cals to counteract the effect

well done for Monday hun. Dont worry about yesterday. Running around after a little one all day definately burns cals lol. Just remember you have the odd treat, its all about moderation xxx

Hey hun! Just trying to catch up on all the diaries! Well done on your loss, your doing brilliantly! I also really admire the fact that your training to be a mental health nurse. I work with female offenders and have seen some really bad cases, but i honestly could not do what you are training to do. Your a star and we need more people like you :)

thanks v much hun!yeh i think MHN is a bit of a marmite career, you either love it or hate it!!what do you do with female offenders if you dont mind me asking?im swaying towards forensic when i qualify, hoping for a placement in the next year to give me a taste!
with regards to the weight loss, i wish i had lost more but sometimes just not in the right frame of mind for it, so gonna take longer than id planned really :( xx

Hi Girls, well yesterday went quite well, had 2 shakes and some grapes for a snack. for tea i made some homemade mushroom soup and had it with some crusty bread, i didnt have any butter on the bread tho!!i was slightly naughty and did have a flake just after tea :O. Today didnt start as well, ive had 4 cupcakes for my breakfast :| if its any consalation, they didnt have any icing or anything on they were just the sponge!but still not much of a breakfast, anyway, ive just looked out my yogalaties DVD so im gonna do that for an hour and then have a shake for my lunch!almost the weekend ladies!!!:D xx

Ban the cakes from the house then you cant eat them lol but well done on yesterday

Back