Total Solution Hazel's Diary - I think I can, I know I can!

Ooh just noticed I've been censored lol b*tchy texts

Oh dear Hun hope it gets sorted soon for you Hun sounds terrible. Hugs

Well done for reaching day 5 that's fabulous and well fine for not caving in with all the stress around u.

X

Sorry you're having such a hard time hope it sorts itself soon x

Together we CAN make it happen :)

Hi hazel how you doing, I am with you on feeling bad about losing someone you thought was a friend, happened to me a while ago! We did everything together, then when my dad died she changed, and I don't see her at all now, which I hate! But they say you find out who your friends are a tough times, :(
Anyway well done for hanging in there, I am feeling bad as I just opened a tin of biscuits we had a Christmas and had two:(
Oh well tomorrow another day!!
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks my lovelies, I'm still around but doing rubbish! I'm still a pound heavier than I was before Xmas and can't seem to get further than day 4! Getting a bit despondent if I'm honest. I really love exante but if I keep sabotaging myself I'm just wasting money, oh what to do?!
Hazel x

Well what can I say?....it's been a while.

Fell well and truly off the wagon and started binge eating because I felt such a failure :( I put on a stone and a half practically, so not quite all of it (I was 15st3). I finally came to my senses and realised I had hit the self destruct button and I am now on Day 4 of 100% TS. Yay me! I feel that my head is a lot clearer and I've stopped searching the internet for 'the answer', I had it all along!

At the moment I'm thinking of using up the packs that I have left (4 weeks worth in total) and then before I run out deciding if I'm going to continue, or switch to healthy eating/low carb. I'm keeping my options open although I am aware that I am a pro at talking myself in and out of things. I don't intend to have a break (apart from AAM) because when I stopped for a meal out and then ate over xmas, I just couldn't get back on track. If you're on a roll just keep rolling I say :)

I am just recovering from the flu, but I seem to have caught the male strain of it by mistake - it's really bad and I'm feeling very sorry for myself lol.

Hope I can stick to this - will keep you posted.

Hazel
x

Hiya stranger u kind if vanished lol welcome back and well done on getting back on :) we all have been there - I know I have many times struggled massively. Take each day as it comes hunny and ull be just fine - good to see u bac:) x

Good to see you back on minis ;)

I'm back and this time I'm seeing it through to the end!

Day 1 today and so far so good. I'm doing it with my mum and as I'm temporarily living with her at the moment (and working with her) it should be alot easier.

Since I was last on here I've got a full time job and separated from my husband - so big changes! now I just need to sort my weight out!

Here we go........

Day 1 nearly completed and feeling good.

Hazel

Back