Total Solution Hazel's Diary - I think I can, I know I can!

Thanks so much Chubbers and Nursetubs, your words of encouragement mean alot :)

I've been 100% today and did a keepfit class this morning, so feeling a bit more motivated :) Feeling really yuk with my totm still :( so curled up with a hotwater bottle. Decided I'm not going to weigh in tomorrow, I'm going to leave it until next Friday. I feel so bloated and as I haven't been 100% I don't want it to demotivate me even more if I haven't lost anything.

Out of interest I went on the Caffe Nero website to find out cals/carbs in their Lattes and I was really surprised :D I first had a regular skinny latte - 51cals/7.2g carbs, then I had an amaretto xmas special latte - 191cals/37.4g carbs!!!! :eek: (note to self - stay clear of these!) A regular cappucinno is only 37cals/3.8g carbs and there's me thinking they were all really naughty! Just got to avoid the muffin that usually goes very nicely with it :D

Even though I'm not in ketosis yet (keep checking my sticks hoping) I don't actually feel hungry at all. I think Nursetubs is right I only want food because of my crazy mind telling me I'm going to break it over xmas soon anyway - what is that all about? I can do this! I will do this! :D
Hazel
x

Just checked Costa and Starbucks and their drinks have more cals/carbs in them so stick to Neros :D

Even though I'm not in ketosis yet (keep checking my sticks hoping) I don't actually feel hungry at all. I think Nursetubs is right I only want food because of my crazy mind telling me I'm going to break it over xmas soon anyway - what is that all about? I can do this! I will do this! :D
Hazel
x

U may be in ketosis, the sticks have been known to be wrong. Keep drinking the water and trick your body into thinking it's full ;) Xmas is 2 weeks away so if we can stick to it for another 2 weeks it'll be that much less to lose in 2012 :p

Well I'm still here lol!:D Just clinging on with my fingernails! I'm back in ketosis, which is making things a bit easier, but I'm finding that I just want to stuff my face :eek: It's been a bit of a struggle but I have managed to avoid anything 'naughty', although I have to admit to having a splash of milk in my coffee. I can't stomach it black any longer :yuk:

I'm into week 6 now and intend to TS until Friday 23rd Dec, so fingers crossed I can hold on until then :cross: I think I've decided that I will then have a break and start back on Monday 2nd Jan. I know this is quite a while but I think that if I only have a couple of days I will try and stuff everything into those days :eating: Ooh I don't know???!

Hazel
x

Mornin Hazel, up and at 'em. We can do this xx

Yay! I feel like I'm back in the zone :D Well and truly in ketosis (thank you sticks) don't feel hungry and not tempted! That took nearly 2 weeks of wobbling since my xmas meal out though!! :eek: I dread to think what I'll be like over xmas! I'm therefore having a rethink about my 9 days off now. May go back to my original plan of xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day?? Crikey this is hard. I'll have to think about it :confused:

On a positive note I am now in my size 16 jeans :D I'm not sure what I weigh because I haven't weighed for 2 weeks - I'll find out Saturday. I have measured my waist though and in total I've lost 5.5" :D

I have an unexpected xmas party to go to tomorrow evening. I thought I was safe because we couldn't get a babysitter but kids are now invited so I have to go :( didn't really want the temptation, but I'm feeling strong so I'm not eating or drinking (I'll be the one sat in the corner drooling over the buffet :p)

Hazel
x

:wow: a fab 5.5" off your waist excellent :) plenty of water and black coffee tomorrow night then.
I need to be good for the next 3 days so I get into K then I'll stick to it until xmas day. Will decide at that point how long I'll stay off or do AAM that week which I think may be my best option. Need to plan low carb food shopping :)

I'm still here :D lost 5.5lbs last week so I'm now 13st 9 :D only one pound to go to get to my xmas target :woohoo:which hopefully I should achieve as I'm still managing TS.

Decided to have 4 days off starting christmas eve but then I'll be straight back on TS next wednesday :D that's the plan anyway :p as I've still been having a few wobbly moments. At the Christmas party I went to they had a massive cheese board and I just couldn't stop myself - no biscuits just cheese :eatdrink012: I've got a real thing for it at the moment! Hope I don't go too mad at christmas.

I'm so excited for christmas :smiley1842:I feel great about my weight loss so far and really positive about losing the rest in the new year :D Must remember to order my 3rd bumper pack today.
Hazel
x

Absolutely fantastic, payday tomorrow so my bumper order will be going in too. I have enough shakes to keep me going until Weds after xmas if I keep to WS over the 3 days 25/26/27 with just 2 pack a day cos I will prob eat a little more than just WS guidelines lol.
You will smash the xmas goal, cheese will still keep you in K just be careful of the calories :D
6 more days and counting. Thank you xx

Just seeing if I can reply on my new phone! Having another TS day so far so good.

well done how u finding doing TS so close to christmas? x

Thanks Danii, I'm finding it ok now, had a few wobbles the last couple of weeks but had some great support from Nursetubs :D and now I'm determined to TS until Saturday, then back on track next Wednesday.

Still 100% TS :D Had my asda delivery today full of my christmas goodies so it's getting harder. Determined to do TS tomorrow as well because that completes another full week. I'll weigh in Saturday and then I'll start eating :D in moderation obviously :p I'll start TS again on Wednesday - 4 days eating, how much damage can be done in that time? It's not so much how much I eat in those 4 days I suppose but if I can then get straight back on track :eek: Feeling quite confident though :D

Got a bit of a stressful day tomorrow as my dad is visiting :( I always feel really anxious when he's around and usually turn to food. I've already had to tell him twice that I don't want to drag the kids around shopping tomorrow but he doesn't listen! He also doesn't know I'm doing Exante and I don't really want to tell him, but if I'm with him all day how can I hide it?? :( He always makes comments about my weight and what I eat :cry: At least it's only one day and even the worst of days must come to an end!
Hazel
x

He's bound to notice how much weight you have lost so if he asks tell him it's a fantastic new weight-loss programme that doctor's recommend, it's very healthy and you get better nutrition from it than you did on your old way of eating.
Dad's are funny *******, I told my dad this and he's not made me eat anything and respects the fact that I am doing something about my weight. They just can't get their head around the fact that you are 'not eating' lol
Txt me if you want a rant or just to de-stress xx

Aw stay strong hon :) you can do it nobody knows I'm on exante apart from my mum :) hope u have a good day. X

Merry Christmas Hazel, looking forward to the 29th already! Thanks for your txts and support, have a great time xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR, together we WILL make a difference in 2012 XxX

Back