Total Solution Hazel's Diary - I think I can, I know I can!

Well I'm back on the wagon Day 1 100% TS almost done :) I've found it really hard to get started again - I've been trying since wednesday :eek: I managed everyday until about 4pm then gave in to the xmas leftovers. No more excuses! If I can just get through the first few days I know I'll be ok again. Once I'm in ketosis I won't want to break it. Wish me luck :p
Hazel
x

Know how you feel lv had so many starts but the 4pm cave in has always been my prob too and it makes me so angry with myself. Keep going your nearly there go to bed with a good book or brush your teeth if you think you may not make it !!!!

With you every step of the way, Hazel..I have just completed day 1 of my restart too! Not too bad...roll on the next few days which I know will be hard but we CAN do it!:D

Crikey moses I've been finding this hard! :eek: I was on Day 2 yesterday but didn't make it and ate quite a few things in the evening :( so Day 1 again today! Why is it I can do Day 1 but can't complete Day 2 :confused: I've given myself a severe talking to, drawn a massive line under it all and I'm back - this time I mean it (again) ;)

Had porridge for breakfast which I think is lush, bar for lunch and soup for dinner plus 3 litres of water. I've counted out my sachets and I've got enough to last me 46 days. I would really like to make the most of it and stay 100% the whole time. I find it really hard to get back on track after eating. I've wasted the last week as I've had 3 packs everyday but eaten rubbish on 4 of those days.

I've got to get through tomorrow, I've done it before so I can do it again (I hope).

Hazel
x

I've got to get through tomorrow, I've done it before so I can do it again (I hope).

Hazel
x

You WILL get through tomorrow ;) no cheating now missy :rolleyes:

Thanks Darcy, it definitely helps knowing we're all in it together :)

Hi Hazel, you are talking to the queen of self sabotage! BUT I am determined to do this. I'm on day 3 and its starting to get easier. Take each day as it comes.

The first few days are the hardest! But we're all here to help!

Thanks shelly x
I'm on day 3 now yipee I made it past my day 2 hurdle! Think I'll be ok now my head seems to be back in the right place. Reading how others were speeding on ahead made me feel like I was being left behind lol. I'm back on the wagon and holding on for dear life!
Hazel x

Hang on in there dear, it can only get easier ;)

Still hanging on but I've got to get a much better grip! Had a nibble on some cheese and ham last night but nursetubs helped me to stop (thanks again hun). Been ok so far today but only 1 litre of water :(
Although I'm only day 4 decided to have my usual Saturday wi and I've lost 3lbs :) 3 more to go to get Xmas gain off!
There certainly are loads of people on here now, lots of motivation and support :)
Hazel
X

Thank you for your support earlier today, really helped me get a grip and stop playing mind games about my issues with emotional eating. Triggered off by sciatica and feeling down :(

Glad to say I feel loads better now :D

Still been nibbling on k friendly foods, should have known it was just an excuse to eat as I finally gave in this evening and ate some naughties :( back on track tomorrow no more nibbling and bending the rules!
Hazel
X

OMG How rubbish am I?! Today is Day 1 again :( I don't know where my head's been and I'm not even sure it's back where I need it to be but......I am determined not to give up.

I feel quite low today but trying to ignore it. Had a shake, 1.5 litres of water and some peppermint tea so far. Think I'll have a nice bowl of porridge in a minute.

I know it's silly but I feel bad posting at the moment because I don't want to bring everyone else down. My head is a very complicated thing, I think I need to break the cycle of thinking that once I've broken a diet (any diet) it means I can't do it so move on to the next diet. I try to do things perfectly and when I can't I take it to mean it's the wrong choice. I love Exante and it works (if you stick to it). I can give it my all and try and do 100% TS but if I have a blip I'll just try again. Ooh that's better feel a bit more positive :p
Hazel
x

Positive thinking Hazel :) Keep posting no matter what, I find that when I write it down it helps clear my head.
How long does it take to break a habit? The diet/sabotage/diet cycle has been going on for a long time it can't be undone overnight. Be strong hun, you can do this xx

Well I never thought it would be this hard to get back on track! I've had so many day 1s but haven't managed to get past many day 2s! My danger time is usually 4ish I start nibbling on some cheese or ham and then can't stop. I'm on anti depressants already but feel a bit lower than normal, I just feel so crap about myself :'( any way enough feeling sorry for myself. Day 2 today and hubby is around all weekend to stop me losing the plot so I'm determined to get into ketosis. I weighed 13st 8 this morning so still got 4lbs to lose Xmas gain.

Got a christening to go to in 4 weeks it would be nice to get another stone off by then as the last time I saw some of the people I was 15st 3!
Hazel x

A christening awww lovely! You have a goal to aim for, now get past day 2, then day 3 and by Monday hopefully the keto fairy will work her magic.
C'mon hun I'm 13st 4 you'll catch me up in the first week, just don't go overtaking me too much now lol.

You know where I am if you want a natter xx

Day 5 and apart from a bit of cheese today I've been 100%. Definitely in ketosis but have no energy. Had a funny turn this morning, came over all dizzy but think it was because I hadn't had my first shake yet and was rushing around.

Got a few problems emotionally, fell out with someone who I thought was a good friend. It's horrible when you realise people aren't who you think they are. Trouble is it involves our kids so don't think it's sorted yet. I hate bad feeling but I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in! She accused my son of 'abusing' hers and took it upon herself to find him and shout, swear and, according to him, tell him that she knows people he wouldn't like! He's 12! I personally think that's bang out of order! I was upset that she didn't speak to me about it first and when I questioned it I got a load of *****y texts back, bloody cheek. I would normally turn to food at times like this but I haven't so that's a plus point :)

The upset has not helped my depression so feeling a bit blurghh. Nursetubs has been helping to keep me on the straight and narrow - thanks hun x

Anyone noticed some of their choc shakes tasting and smelling funky? I couldn't stand my first batch but tried one recently and it tasted scrumptious x

Back