Hazel's diary

Food looks fabulous. I can never get the smash pizza to work x

K - the key is to just mix enough water in it to make it doughey then cok on baking paper sprayed with frylight on high until it taps on the top - till its crispy. Then turn over and make it crispy again. It takes a good half hour - forty mins - then put all your toppings on top and cook till cheese melts. Totally scrummy hun and worth the time and prep.

K - the key is to just mix enough water in it to make it doughey then cok on baking paper sprayed with frylight on high until it taps on the top - till its crispy. Then turn over and make it crispy again. It takes a good half hour - forty mins - then put all your toppings on top and cook till cheese melts. Totally scrummy hun and worth the time and prep.

It sound delicious may give it a try.
How are you today xx

Well another few days of busy ahead so I thought I'd pop by and say hello. Official weigh in is still at 11.8.5!! So I'll be moving it down a pound shortly. However it is my anniversary today so going out to celebrate - cake today and big curry buffet tomorrow with an overnight stay! Very excited. So I'm having a day off plan but will be right back on it come Sunday. Have a good weekend everyone. X

Well another few days of busy ahead so I thought I'd pop by and say hello. Official weigh in is still at 11.8.5!! So I'll be moving it down a pound shortly. However it is my anniversary today so going out to celebrate - cake today and big curry buffet tomorrow with an overnight stay! Very excited. So I'm having a day off plan but will be right back on it come Sunday. Have a good weekend everyone. X

Have an ace time, chicken tikka & plain rice I'd go for just so I could have a bigger slice of cake, I'm sweet than savoury. What ever you do have an awesome time. Happy anniversary xxx

Oh dear oh dear. We'll I'm back after having a few days off plan! I was absolutely dreading the scales this morning as I've probably quadrupled my syns this week. Weight is a gain but not too bad considering. It is saying 11.9.5 so that's a pound on! I'm pleased with that so feel ready to go again.

Meal out was awesome. Amazing food at the Aargrah at Crystal Peaks in Sheffield. Then we had breakfast in bed and for Mother's Day it was a carvery out. After that I just lost the plot a bit. Started getting back into old comfort eating habits like eating crisps and choc in the evening etc.

So a new week but I am having my tea made tonight and I have no idea what it will be.

image-2227751781.jpg Starter

Just a few pics if our meal out.

Attachments

• image-4238719473.jpg
    image-4238719473.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image-2713682512.jpg
    image-2713682512.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image-4121299026.jpg
    image-4121299026.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-595887618.jpg
    image-595887618.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 30
Glad you a good time, pictures look good. 1lb on after celebrating your anniversary is brilliant! Xx

Woot!! Weight has dropped that pound off this week! I have gone over my syns a bit but stuck with the right meals. Weight back down to 11.8.1/2.

Well it is the holidays and hot cross buns and Easter eggs are tempting me but I'm going to try my best this week for a loss next week. Sorry I haven't been posting much. My life is just so busy but I'll get back to your diaries soon. Xxx

Woot!! Weight has dropped that pound off this week! I have gone over my syns a bit but stuck with the right meals. Weight back down to 11.8.1/2.

Well it is the holidays and hot cross buns and Easter eggs are tempting me but I'm going to try my best this week for a loss next week. Sorry I haven't been posting much. My life is just so busy but I'll get back to your diaries soon. Xxx

Well done on the loss :)

Oh my whatever happened to me??? I think I lost the plot at Easter and never got back to it. I need to re weigh and start again. I've been so ill and have put loads of weight on. Going to read all your food diaries and get back on plan. Xx

welcome back hazel its nice to hear from you again, we have all been there just brush it off and start again. x

Thanks Jane. I went out and did a big shop so got lots of meals planned. Weighed this morning and it is showing 12.6.5 so put loads on. I have some food in the house to use up then I will aim to start back tomorrow or Monday.
Meals planned:
Bulgur wheat salad buffet with boiled eggs and quorn sausages
Broth soup
Baked potatoes with cottage cheese n beans
Harissa chicken and sweet pot wedges
Haloumi salad
Quorn curry
Qourn chilli
Chipotle turtle bean stew
Lentin and mushroom roast

Back