pot of pineapple, mango, kiwi and grapes

Tea
Vegetable broth
banana and muller light yog
HEA milky coffee
HEB 2xalpen lights
25g crisp 6.5 syns

Last edited:
How many weeks till Christmas? 12 1/2! So I need to use these precious 12 weeks to have some sort of a loss. Last time I did this plan it was coming off so excruciatingly slow that I just ended up feeling disgruntled and gave up but now I am over half a stone heavier and so there's no other option. I need to fight this and DO this. 12 week countdown begins.

Baking some oaty cookies right now. Don't know what they'll be like.
35g oats
1-2 tbsp sweetener
Mixed spice
Cinnamon
1 egg

Mix together then spoon 5 dollops onto a tray sprayed with fry light. In oven for 15-20 mins.

These will be one of my hexs today. I so hope they are nice! Eta yumm! Bit dry but sweet and tasty and work well as a biccy with coffee.

Last edited:
Wednesday's Menu Green

HEA 42 g Feta cheese and Milk

HEB 35g Oats and 1 tbsp. olive oil

Breakfast

Oaty biscuits

Lunch

2 Quorn sausages (2) Turkish bulger wheat salad, eggs, free humous, veggies

Tea
Curry loaf and veg - this was totally gorgeous and will be taking some to work tomorrow as leftovers.

milk (HEA) and ripple 8.5 syns

syns total - 10.5

Last edited:
Funnily enough I have traipsed everywhere today to get the chickpea Dahl and found it in asda which isn't local to me but managed to get a few tins so stocked up. Couldn't find the pataks mixed pickle anywhere!!! I am wondering if they have stopped doing it. Might have to get it online at an extortionate price.

Thursday Green

Lunch - leftover bulger wheat (HEB for oil, HEA for Feta) 42 g Feta cheese, leftover curry loaf, hummus and veg

Tea - Spring greens and linguine HEA for parmesan. muller light

2x Alpen light bars (HEB)

walkers square crisps (5)

Last edited:
What a terrible week I have had! Probably the most stressful week I have had this term! And I chose this week to start back on the plan. I have done well though and stuck to it all week. I haven't budged an inch.

Last night I wrote a sort of letter to myself so that when I do lose all this weight, I won't be tempted to eat crap again and put it all back on like I did the last time. I wrote about all my feelings and how none of my clothes fit anymore :( and how ill I feel and tired and in pain when I move around. I need to keep these reasons in mind to keep me motivated.

Bought the October SW mag last night and it really inspired me. Lots of lovely recipes to try. Has anyone tried any of them?

Saturday EE

Breakfast

potato and onion tortilla

Lunch

Huge salad with quorn slices and cottage cheese and pickles and 28g cheddar (HEA)

Tea

Not sure. Hubby is cooking me something out of the magazine as a surprise. Hence I am keeping back my HEB just in case. All I know is he was asking if we had cinnamon and lime and cumin. Mmmmm
Oh oh he did the Chicken Tikka Masala from the mag. It was super yummy.

Snacks

Hummus and carrots and sugarsnaps
fruit
35g Weetabix minis fruit n nut (HEB)
ripple (8.5)
Highlights drink (2)

Last edited:
Sunday Green

Breakfast
potato onion and tomato tortilla
1.5 satsumas

Lunch - nothing I wasn't hungry!

Tea - Quorn Swedish meatballs and sauce with spaghetti. (HEB for olive oil HEA for cheese)

Crunchie - 9 syns

Last edited:
Weekly update

This week has gone really well. I am really pleased with my menus and have only felt hungry once and that was yesterday where I couldn't stop picking - only good things of course. I think it was because I was at home all day and nothing much to do.

I need to plan a few meals this week so at least I have an idea of what I am going to have. I am very flexible though and open to a few changes. So here goes:

Erm's lentil thing

Thai green lentil curry

Lentil Bolognese

Meatballs in sauce

Jane's new soup recipe

Quorn chilli

That's enough to keep me going I think. I could always do my standard mash pizza too if I get the munchies. Quorn pepperoni 100g pack is 5 syns.

Last edited:
Tuesday 7th October Green

Lunch - mugshot and fruit

Tea - Erm's curry (1 syn) for patak paste HEB for oil and rice

HEB - 2 alpen lights

HEA - milk

Woot! I didn't need any chocolate today!!

Last edited:
Back