Hazel's rough food diary

Congrats on the loss! I tried running up and down the stairs, but the dog insisted on following, and it just turned into a bit of a danger zone :D

You should try the kebab, it is nice, and makes a nice change too. I also really need to limit my syns on my return, but I can only seem to do it for 1-3 days, then I go over! I've been trying to drink more water each day, and I think its helped, or perhaps it's more of a placebo effect!

Good luck next week, I'll catch up when I return with Nessie :D x

Hi Tiny thanks hun. Yes it can be hard to give up syns but it takes about a week to get choc and sugar out of your system but once it is out then you don't crave it none. This is my aim and it seems to be working. This has always been my downfall as when I get to target the sugar cravings are still in there so I just revert back to eating them. This time it is going to be different I am hoping. Things like natural yoghurt help with those cravings too believe it or not. xx

See, with me it isn't really chocolate. I've never been overly fussed on it, we always have a big bowl of chocolate bars in the house, but I very rarely have any. And I don't use sugar in drinks or on food, never have done. Mine seems to be if I am away from the house, and sensible choices aren't always available, or what you think is sensible in actual fact isn't! Or you just simply can't be bothered to be good :) But I'm aware of this, hence my slow loses.

I'm a nightmare for bread though. We rarely have any in else I overdose on toast :D

Basically, if it isn't in, I don't crave it. If whatever it is, is in, then it almost calls me :)

Not in the mood for this today. Still got major probs with dh. I'm so depressed. Can't think to plan. Can't be bothered cooking. Don't have any appetite.

Monday

Breakfast - weetabix minis (HEB) milk (HEA)

Lunch - egg fried rice with sp onion mushroom and peas.

Tea - jacket pot with cheese (HEA) and beans and tuna (HEB) n mayo (1) beetroot and tomato and cucumber salad.

Last edited:
craftylucyloo said:
Not in the mood for this today. Still got major probs with dh. I'm so depressed. Can't think to plan. Can't be bothered cooking. Don't have any appetite.

Monday

Breakfast - weetabix minis (HEB) milk (HEA)

Lunch - egg fried rice with sp onion mushroom and peas.

Tea - no idea.

Aww hun..... Big hugs xx u know where we are if u need friends xx

Thank you peeps. I'm feeling slightly more positive today. Just hope his mood doesn't swing the other way.

Breakfast - coffee :(

Lunch - bacon, peppers, mushroom quiche

Tea - trying Ermintrude's recipe and meal for Harissa chicken, spicy hummous and salad.

Going to try EE today. I think it will be easier now my syns are so low.

Foodie pics:

Chilli, rice, chips and HEA of cheese:

2919642460047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Harissa chicken, Sweet pot wedges, spicy humous and salad - all thanks to Ermintrude for the inspiration - yum yum.:

2500819910047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yayyyy your chicken looks fantastic! Yum yum :)

Back