Hazel's rough food diary

Lol Awwww thanks guys! I really appreciate all your happy thoughts and support. Yeah I am thinking the blow out wasn't big - just don't want those nasty cravings back.

Anyhoo... here's a pic of my tea tonight. I made these gorgeous mushrooms in philly sauce which were just out of this world!! Like a mushroom and peppercorn sauce. You can find recipe

here except I used red onion instead of shallots. I felt like I was in a proper restaurant with that meal:

I'm full to bursting now!

Wednesday 13th July

Brekkie None :(

Lunch tuna melt ( hea heb)

Tea Savoury rice with peas and an egg omlette. Bit of encona sauce (1/2 syn)

Snack Nutella (4) on toast HEB

Loads of fruit

Last edited:
Ooooh, your tea yesterday looks lovely! I'm always jealous of how yummy mushrooms look, but I can't stand them. Looks like you are well and truly back on the wagon after your mini 'blow out'. It said earlier you were having chilli for tea, and I was thinking how I hadn't done that in ages. They just did a chicken and spinach pilaf on Lorraine, and it looked lovely. The only naughty bit was butter, which I bet could be skipped out. Must root out the recipe. Here's to a 100% day :)

Thanks peeps. We're okay but only just. I think we have a few probs :( but hopefully we will get through it - just a rough patch. For better for worse etc.

I did post I was having chilli for tea but I forgot there will only be me and dd and I usually get her a pasty or pasta on wednesdays and so I am really just cooking for me and I am not sure what I fancy. Meals for 1?? Prob end up with a packet of savoury rice and omlette. It's her Brownies night so don't have loads of time to cook.

Sounds like a plan! I'm a nightmare for meals for one, I end up with SW chips, beans or pasta.

That recipe could be used on a green day if you used the chicken as a HE I think. I personally find EE days far easier, but each to their own. I do miss the extra HE's though :(

Hope you and hubby can sort it out. I worry that we have underlying issues too, but nothing really nasty has been thrown at me (if that makes sense) so it is *clearly* something in the water :)

Friday 15th July

Breakfast Ham and egg on toast (HEB)

Lunch grapes

Tea mushroom and lentil loaf (HEA HEB) with roast veggies and tomato sauce.

Not tried this loaf thing yet so hope it works out okay.

Syns tesco choc miniroll(6????) toffee quark options pud (1)

Last edited:
Thank you. One day at a time. He is away now for the weekend so it is a bit of breathing space for us both.

Here's the Prawn Paella!

2907994860047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very very delish! Even the husband enjoyed it so can't be bad.

I went and bought Thyme and Rosemary the other day for a recipe and now for the life of me I can't htink which recipe it is! I hate it when that happens. Any recipe ideas for using fresh Rosemary and Thyme??????

Back