Hazel's rough food diary

Thanks so much people. I really appreciate your kind thoughts. School went well but I just couldn't stomach the baked spud. Just had some tea now which was tagliatelle with Tom sauce with bit of olive oil in and cheese on top and some chicken so that has taken care of all my HEs today. I also had some fullest coke sent to me from a survey I did and had to drink a glass of it!!!! in order to complete the survey. I figured perhaps my body needed some sugar today.

Think I'll try for a more organised day tomorrow. Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much people. I really appreciate your kind thoughts. School went well but I just couldn't stomach the baked spud. Just had some tea now which was tagliatelle with Tom sauce with bit of olive oil in and cheese on top and some chicken so that has taken care of all my HEs today. I also had some fullest coke sent to me from a survey I did and had to drink a glass of it!!!! in order to complete the survey. I figured perhaps my body needed some sugar today.

Think I'll try for a more organised day tomorrow. Xxxxxxxxx

Glad school went well, you sound more postive today keep it up, don't forget to do your food diary. xx:)

I'm just so not in the mood for thinking about food. I have no idea what I am going to be eating tomorrow. I just can't think right now. I hate it when it gets like this and you lose motivation and can't be bothered.

Today I had half a scone with jam and cream 10???? and then i had a bakewell slice 7???? I don't know and I don't care. Well I do really but I just can''t be bothered.

Hope you have a fresher head on today. I know what you mean about the 'not caring', but you know it will pass. Just be kind to yourself at the moment, draw a line if you like and start again. If you don't feel like it, then don't, but no good beating yourself up about it. Some days I *know* I just don't care, so that ends up the theme for the day. But we know that the 'cloud' will pass

Bet the scone was amazing! I'm really not encouraging you in the right direction, am I?!

I'm just so not in the mood for thinking about food. I have no idea what I am going to be eating tomorrow. I just can't think right now. I hate it when it gets like this and you lose motivation and can't be bothered.

Today I had half a scone with jam and cream 10???? and then i had a bakewell slice 7???? I don't know and I don't care. Well I do really but I just can''t be bothered.

Hazel don't beat yourself up about it, tell yourself you are on a flexi syn day and you need 35 syns or more for that day, enjoy the cream scone and bakewell cake don’t feel guity, tomorrow is a new day and you can start again, we all have to have a flexi day every now and again, do you count your syns daily or weekly, I do mine weekly 105 for the week and count down from that this works for me, so start again tomorrow think positive you will get there xx

Don't chuck it all away for a scone luv! There's birthday cakes in work all the flipping time ... and yes I do partake! It would be rude not to ;)

You've had a rough time lately ... just take it easy, plan some meals and get yourself in the kitchen ... you know you enjoy cooking.

(((Hugs)))

You people are the best!! I didn't come on yesterday but I did follow the plan and even took a pic of my food. I roasted some mushrooms and peppers in the oven with olive oil - 1 HB + 4 syns worth. It was gorgeous. I stirred the pasta through it and gave it a sprinkling of parmesan. Yumm yumm.

Went to see the nurse yesterday and she said I have gone from the OBESE band to the OVERWEIGHT band!!!! I never knew I was in the OBESE band!!!! Shocking but good news I think.

Not this weekend but next I have a friend coming to stay over and I am inviting another friend over too so we're going to have a girly night with nibbles. I have been thinking about what food to make and so far have decided on mushroom pate, cheesy dip, deviled eggs, spicy hummous, crisprolls and carrot sticks etc. I also thought I could make a fruit roulade as well although blueberries and rasberries are getting a bit scarce in the shops. Maybe I could try a choc one. Any ideas??? Also need some low syn drinkies.

Friday 16th Sept

Breakfast /lunch - eggs on toast (HB) Brown sauce (0.5)

Tea - chicken and veg curry and rice (HB for chicken) 3 syns for mixed pickle.

Last edited:
You people are the best!! I didn't come on yesterday but I did follow the plan and even took a pic of my food. I roasted some mushrooms and peppers in the oven with olive oil - 1 HB + 4 syns worth. It was gorgeous. I stirred the pasta through it and gave it a sprinkling of parmesan. Yumm yumm.

Went to see the nurse yesterday and she said I have gone from the OBESE band to the OVERWEIGHT band!!!! I never knew I was in the OBESE band!!!! Shocking but good news I think.

Not this weekend but next I have a friend coming to stay over and I am inviting another friend over too so we're going to have a girly night with nibbles. I have been thinking about what food to make and so far have decided on mushroom pate, cheesy dip, deviled eggs, spicy hummous, crisprolls and carrot sticks etc. I also thought I could make a fruit roulade as well although blueberries and rasberries are getting a bit scarce in the shops. Maybe I could try a choc one. Any ideas??? Also need some low syn drinkies.

Friday 16th Sept

Breakfast /lunch - eggs on toast (HB) Brown sauce (0.5)

Tea - chicken and veg curry and rice (HB for chicken) 3 syns for mixed pickle.

Morning Hazel you sound alot better and more focus, love the idea of a girly night, :gen126: you could also have smashed pizza syn free anysize, ferrero rocher's, 1 syn your choc fix, what about eton mess 2 syns, summer berry ice cream 1 syn, :eat: can't help you on drinks I only drink water or tea, keep it up xx :)

Oooooh eton mess. Need the recipe for that!!!

Saturday 17th

Breakfast - fibre plus bar (HEB)

Lunch - Leftover chicken (HEB) curry and rice (2)

Tea - mash pizza (HEA x2 for cheese)

milk in coffee (1) sweets at cinema (10)

I'm weighing in tomorrow and I feel fat and very worried that the plan has stopped working again like last time. I have had my syns this week although again I would say still under 70. I'm in my period week so that could be why I am feeling bloated although it doesn't normally affect my losses. We will see tomorrow. If I have gained then I am def going out for coffee and cake!!!! If I lose??? Maybe I will still go!

Food pics this week:

Fry up
2219150000047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yoghurt and berries
2592932640047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Spag bol and cheese

2973572890047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Stew, dumplings and veg

2721136210047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mushroom and pepper pasta with parmesan

2019217100047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just a few of my meals this week. xxxx

Sunday 18th Sept

Breakfast/brunch - Fry up - 2 syns for sausages, bacon, egg, mushrooms and toms. 2 slices toast (HEB)

Tea - spicy carrot, lentil and celery soup followed by mash pizza using up leftovers from yesterday (HEA for cheese) I only ended up eating half after all.

Snack tonight - fibre plus bar and milky coffee (HEA + HEB)

I didn't go and have my coffee and cake but I am sure I will do at some point this week. :)

Been trying to think of meals for this week - might try Erm's lentil salad as still not tried that. Also her Turkish bulgar wheat thing. The roasted mushroom and pasta I did the other night. I need some new ideas.

Last edited:
Woohooooo!!! 2.25 loss!! I don't feel it at all but that's what the scales say. I am sooooo relieved. I feel crap today. Got a really sore throat and snotty and achy so this has cheered me up. X

Well done on your weight loss hazel, Glad you and your hubby are ok now, I have put the recipe for my eton mess on for you for your girly party.:party0036:
I have other dessert recipes on my thread if you would like more just take.

Mixed Berry eton mess 2.5 syns on EE, RED, GREEN

100g Blackberries
100g Blueberries
100g Raspberries
100g Strawberries
2 x 190g mullerlight one strawberries and one raspberries yogurt
2 meringue nests roughly crushed

Crush half of the berries roughly and set aside, Place the remaining berries in a mixing bowl, add the yogurt and swirl through to marble. Fold in the crushed meringue and crushed berries and spoon into your dishes.

NB
If you make your own meringue with sweetener it becomes syn free
recipe21%20Eton%20Mess.JPG

Back