head hung shamefully !!!!!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
:break_diet:hi guys well after a shameful disastrous fall off the wagon , lm having a restart
l have done quiet a lot of damage weigh-wise but lm gonna a draw a line under in . and start afresh today hope you have all had great losses , looking forward to catching up
and thanks 102b for giving me the courage to return

Whats done is done, if you stayed away you wouldnt have as much support as what you have here and it would be twice as hard :)

welcome back!! human beings mess up (a lot) its in our nature but its the truest test of character in how we deal with our mess ups, so you shouldn't be shameful you should be proud you are willing to try again! xxx

Welcome back! I've missed you!

Don't worry about whats happened, get your head stuck into the next part of your weightloss journey and ignore the glitch :)

:break_diet:hi guys well after a shameful disastrous fall off the wagon , lm having a restart
l have done quiet a lot of damage weigh-wise but lm gonna a draw a line under in . and start afresh today hope you have all had great losses , looking forward to catching up
and thanks 102b for giving me the courage to return

Woooooho glad your back,this is your new start and you will do it :) week 1 here you come xxx

:) HI, jusy wanted to say well done for getting back on the wagon :)

Hi. Welcome back. Remember , don't beat yourself up for falling off the wagon, instead pat yourself on the back for having the courage and motivation to get back up and start again...welcome to week 1.xx

hi sasha, i'm sure there are gazillions of people on here in the same boat as you, count me in as one of them! welcome back x

Welcome back :bliss: I was wondering where you'd gone.

Big pat on the back for getting back on board you can do this :patback:

Welcome back :bliss: I was wondering where you'd gone.

Big pat on the back for getting back on board you can do this :patback:
thanks Vanda , just have to get into it and start seeing some results !!!!:D

welcome back Sasha - I too am struggling and starting afresh today!! We can do this x x

thanks hun ,you're all very supportive here, WE CAN DO THIS :D

Back