Headaches

redmel

Dreamer
Hi

Does anyone else suffer headaches while on slimfast? I am on my first day and by the afternoon my head was throbbing. I have drank over 3litres of water/juice so I shouldnt be dehydrated.....

I vaguely remember this from when I did slimfast years ago too, im wondering if it is just me haha

I think on any diet this can happen, I found it too for a few days, also I had heart palpitations, I'm guessing it might be to do with blood sugar? Make sure you space out your snacks and meals so you don't ever feel starving. It DOES get easier ;)

Thanks

I will keep going with the water and space out food/snacks as you say.

The headache ligered until bedtime yesterday!! Fingers crossed for today.

Thanks guys, I can feel one coming on again today so I am downing a load of water right now to see if that helps, also just had a banana. Not sure how many calories are in a decent sized banana but i'm sure it would be fine for my snack.

Thanks guys, I can feel one coming on again today so I am downing a load of water right now to see if that helps, also just had a banana. Not sure how many calories are in a decent sized banana but i'm sure it would be fine for my snack.

just drink plenty hun and take paracetamol if you need to.
iv been lucky this time around,started my diet friday and havent had any major headaches,read your post this morning and developed a headache lol how strange!!!! but soon went.
calories in a banana are roughly 100 kcal.
xxxx

Hi Rowan, no I haven't given up tea/coke. I only drink about 4 cups of tea a day anyway and dong like coffee, we only buy coke at weekends or special occassions lol

I think it was just the shock go the system of the diet! I did end up with one yesterday too but a lot milder and didn't last as long.. So fingers crossed for today

Oh and please excuse my rubbish spelling/grammar I am typing on my phone lol.

I get that with too much caffeine! I'm quite intolerant to it and get hot and have heart palpitations and stuff, but I do love a latte or a cuppa!! Has it subsided now? Hope you're feeling better ;)

Glad to say I didnt get one yesterday and seem fine today too.

Back