Healthiest M&S meal?

goingtobeskinnysoon

Silver Member
So got stuck late at work and nothing at home so thought I'd stop at M&S and grab something. HOW hard?!?! If I hadn't used my HeB I would have been fine with a sandwich I guess but fancied something hot. None of their ready meals seem to be too healthy or am I being harsh? None of the meat seems to be lean at all and oil in everything. Ended up getting cold chicken and rice pot.

Anyone know which of their ready meals are lowest in syns? Would be good to be prepared for next time! X

I had same problem. Try Simple fuller for longer lochmuir poached salmon with pasta and beans, 1.5 syns for 330g pack.

Also Simply fuller for longer Sheperds pie with carrot and swede mash is 4 syns. Housing duck and noodles is 3.5

I haven't had a M&S meal while doing SW but i did have before while doing WW and i had a be good to yourself beef casserole in red wine gravy and it was lovely. x

Isn't one of their tins of steak in gravy very low in syns?? W/b good heated up and served over some veggies that had been steamed in the bag in the microwave I suppose. Nice and quick as well if not fussed about potatoes.

Eat Well Chunky Steak in Rich Gravy, Lean & Tender, canned, 220g can
EE Free Origional Free Green 12½

Eat Well Chunky Steak in Rich Gravy, Lean & Tender, canned, 400g can
EE Free Original Free Green 22½

Our class this evening went on for over an hour so i was starving Popped into marks and cone back with 2 ready meals for me and my daughter:
Count on us chicken and vegetable chow mein at 4.5syns
Count on us creamy mushroom risotto 3.5syns
I often grab their Sushi snack packs at 1.5 syns brilliant with salad

Is it this one? :

Eat Well Chicken Breasts with Oriental Style Vegetables, twin pack, chilled, 225g each 2

Back