Healthy BMI by Christmas challenge

perseph0ne

I know I'm a newbie but I think it might be fun to start a thread for those of us who'd like to be BMI<25 by Christmas, no matter what diet we're on.

Is anyone up for it?

If you are, maybe you could post one or two motivating things about being a healthy weight at Christmas time.

Mine would be:
  • Going for a post Christmas dinner walk, without feeling like a stuffed turkey....
  • Father Christmas leaving something normal-sized in my stocking, rather than yet another enormous dressing gown or cover-it-all pair of PJs

Add yours too....

I want to be a healthy BMI by my birthday in November but I suppose that isn't far off from Christmas really so I'll join you. :D

And incentives for me:

-I'll be able to go to Christmas parties looking good wearing a little dress or short skirt instead of fretting about what to wear and planning around covering up my chubby bits.

-Being able to ask for clothes for Christmas I could only dream of when bigger.

-Not eating so much that I actually feel ill all Xmas Eve, Xmas Day and Boxing Day!!

Count me in.
My BMI is currently 28.7 and i'm hopeing to have it down to around about 22 for christmas, even if I don't get to 22 I'd be more than happy with anything less than 25.

My incentive would be to wear some nice 'skinny' clothes for christmas day and to look a nice healthy weight in all photos :D.

I'm in. My BMI was 41 in April, it is 31 now.

This year I don't want to shy away from having my picture taken. I want my daughters to have pictures of us together, they have none so far. :(

Welcome everyone:)

How about having the energy, inclination and figure to buy something nice to wear on Xmas Day - maybe a bit sparkly and sexy - instead of going for all-black-just-ignore-me-please?

I'll join in! I'm aiming for my birthday in November too but may splurge over Thanksgiving (one of best friends is from West Virginia and she force-feeds me lots of Pumpkin-filled treats LOL) so Xmas will be a good target.

I want to look good in crimbo piccies and not be scared of wearing the 'little miss santy' outfit I have for my hubby *blush* LOL

LOL @ Little Miss Santy....:giggle: I might invest myself, for research purposes only, of course. ;)

Count me in too!!! I should hopefully reach my goal by then, and this will help me stay motivated!!! :party0011:

Great idea for a thread by the way!
:D

count me in on this one....

i just want to go out at christmas...and not be the "fat" friend :cry::cry::cry:

so gonna get myself a ticker started :D

although I have a healthy bmi at the mo I would like to get to my target by christmas although i have weddings to go to on nov and dec so it would be nice if i hit the target then. ive set the target to be what I was a year ago, at the mo im just sick of my stomache.
it would be nice to dress up on christmas day and go partying on new years eve.

Back