Healthy extra query

Hello all

There seems a lot more choice of healthy extras in the food optimising book than are shown in the extra easy book.

Maybe this is a silly question but want to be sure....

Can i use the heathy extras shown in the optimising book when following extra easy?

Thanks

Hello all

There seems a lot more choice of healthy extras in the food optimising book than are shown in the extra easy book.

Maybe this is a silly question but want to be sure....

Can i use the heathy extras shown in the optimising book when following extra easy?

Thanks

I'm confused by your question. There is no "Extra Easy" book. There is one Food Optimising book that covers all 3 plans.

That one book has 3 healthy extra sections - those that are permitted on all 3 plans, plus those additional ones for Original (which is your potatoes, pasta, beans etc) and green (mostly meat and fish etc). There is no need to count these as healthy extras on EE as they are all free on the EE plan anyway.

There are a few additional things on green that can be counted as HEX that are not HEX or free on EE - these provide additional protein (things like nuts and seeds, and a few extra cheeses etc, Philidelphia and the like)

There are a limited number of branded healthy extras in the food optimising book, for access to the full list you need to be a SW member and have access to the website - you can find the full list of healthy extras in the "My SLimming tools" section - there are drop down lists for Green/Original/EE broken down into A Choices, B Choices and sub sections (Cereals/cereal bars/bread etc)

Sorry to confuse.

Im using an old pack that a friend gave to me and in this pack the extra easy book is separate.

Thanks for your help anyway

Back