1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy extra query

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Juicylucy21, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Juicylucy21

Juicylucy21 Member

Hello all

There seems a lot more choice of healthy extras in the food optimising book than are shown in the extra easy book.

Maybe this is a silly question but want to be sure....

Can i use the heathy extras shown in the optimising book when following extra easy?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm confused by your question. There is no "Extra Easy" book. There is one Food Optimising book that covers all 3 plans.

That one book has 3 healthy extra sections - those that are permitted on all 3 plans, plus those additional ones for Original (which is your potatoes, pasta, beans etc) and green (mostly meat and fish etc). There is no need to count these as healthy extras on EE as they are all free on the EE plan anyway.

There are a few additional things on green that can be counted as HEX that are not HEX or free on EE - these provide additional protein (things like nuts and seeds, and a few extra cheeses etc, Philidelphia and the like)

There are a limited number of branded healthy extras in the food optimising book, for access to the full list you need to be a SW member and have access to the website - you can find the full list of healthy extras in the "My SLimming tools" section - there are drop down lists for Green/Original/EE broken down into A Choices, B Choices and sub sections (Cereals/cereal bars/bread etc)
  4. Juicylucy21

Juicylucy21 Member

Sorry to confuse.

Im using an old pack that a friend gave to me and in this pack the extra easy book is separate.

Thanks for your help anyway
  5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi hun u will see a link on my page for newbies explaining the plans take a look it makes very good reading good luck x
  6. Juicylucy21

Juicylucy21 Member

Cheers Valerie
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.