Healthy Extra

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
Just bought a tesco's wholemeal pitta bread 6 in a pack and they are 60g.

Didnt pick up the Healthy extra ones and have checked the syn value and they are 7.5 syns each. Can I use it as a healthy extra and deduct 6 syns so just count it as 1.5 syns?

Official answer would be no- (but I think I probably would- naughty naughty)

I agree with CP. Only the Asda pitta are a HEX but I think a lot of people do the B + synnage thing on pittas and bread rolls!

To be honest, I just read your thread in the main forum and think that if you are struggling as much as you say you are, the last thing you need to be doing is tweaking. You need to be pretending it is week one on the plan and sticking to the letter of the plan. One tweak leads to another and yes you might get away with it but they will eventually add up and start affecting your weight loss. Only the Asda pitta counts as a HEb - this will be because it has more fibre than the Tesco or other versions.

To be honest, I just read your thread in the main forum and think that if you are struggling as much as you say you are, the last thing you need to be doing is tweaking. You need to be pretending it is week one on the plan and sticking to the letter of the plan. One tweak leads to another and yes you might get away with it but they will eventually add up and start affecting your weight loss. Only the Asda pitta counts as a HEb - this will be because it has more fibre than the Tesco or other versions.

I know the fibre makes the diffirence that is why i do not do it that often, only when im out or when i am not in control of a meal!

Back