Healthy pregnancy on sw

If you close your eyes when you eat them they're free - can't see them, can't syn them

going to sleep in a few mins, I'm not as tired as usual as I fell asleep on the sofa again but I need to get up early for group so I'm going to try to get some sleep in a min.

fingers crossed the scales have gone in the right direction tomorrow.

I'll update tomorrow. goodnight x x

today is really dragging, think it was because I was up extra early for group.

I'm really glad that I stayed for group today, made me realise I'm not having enough speed and that maybe I should be measuring healthy extras, I know I have too much milk and cheese as don't measure them and can be quite generous, esp with grated cheese. I'm not sure if I want to really start measuring stuff, maybe if I stop losing weight I might. Also I've been having 2 ryvita as heb but found out that's classed as speed if you have 2 or heb if you have 4.

I've been cooking most days for lunch and didn't want to today, kids had sandwiches and I really fancied loads of beetroot, cucumber and ham, it was so nice and really filling. lots of speed there :)

I'm going to try my best to get enough speed in this week, never know I could have an even better loss next week. although I lost 2lbs this week, baby is gaining 1/2lb per week so really its like I lost 2.5lbs :) cant wait to see how much weight I lose when baby comes out :)

I'm going to make a sw friendly pudding in a min, I saw one on the sw fb site that looked yummy. I'll let you know how I get on later x x

had a yummy piece of steak for dinner, with corn on the cob, peas, carrots, beetroot & cucumber. it was so nice. lots of speed :)

plan for the week ahead-

eat more speed
drink 2l everyday
stick within syns
light exercise

I think that if I stick to them then I might lose 2lbs again next week. 2lbs is a great amount for me during pregnancy. even when I'm not pregnant I'd be happy with 2lbs per week loss.

I made some Jaffa orange pots but changed them slightly, going to have one in a min :)

x x

Hi all,

hubby woke me up with a cookie from subway, my ability to say no hadn't woken up yet so I ate it :( looked online after and seems its around 10-12 syns :(

hubby wants to have them a bbq later but I only have 3-5 syns left for the day so might tell him to leave it for today.

today is day 16 on plan, I'm feeling more comfortable eating this way now, it doesn't feel like a diet which is great.

mil is coming round in a min to help hubby do some more decorating, be glad when I stop nesting, think hubby will be too lol.

61 days until I meet my son :) x x

Hi,

yesterday didn't go to plan food wise :( I actually had a really lovely day with my family. we stayed in and just had a really good time together. hubby and mil spend a couple of hours decorating, my bedroom is looking really nice and it feels so relaxing in there now. managed to get the big ceiling fan down so I can put a normal shade up now, collecting it from Dunelm later.

so food yesterday, it started badly with a subway cookie, we had a takeaway for dinner, I only had a small amount so not overly bad there, hubby got popcorn, sweets and chocolate for the movie, I managed to resist the chocolate, had about 4 sweets, ice lolly and a packet of popcorn, when working out the syn value by the calories it was about 15 syns, I'm thinking my overall syns for yesterday was about 30 :( although it would've been great to stay below syns, I had a lovely day and made them choices so I'm just going to move forward and lower my syns for the rest of the week. hoping it wont result in a gain but its not the end of the world if it does. I'm noticing changes in how I'm dealing with not staying 100% on plan, I'd usually get up the next day and decide to have the day off eating well as I'd 'cheated' the day before, today I was eager to get straight back to it. I've already had a healthy breakfast and big glass of water. I'm planning a really low syn day to limit yesterdays damage.

have a good day all x x

had a great day on plan so far :) making chicken pasta with lots of speed for dinner.

only 60 days of pregnancy left :) I cant believe I weigh less than when I got pregnant, surely that means the rest of my body has shrunk as my tummy is really big now.

x x

Glad you had a nice day yesterday. Sounds like a fun family day

Don't worry about the syns. I think 15 syns would be 300 calories. No way that would cause you to gain weight. Great if you want to pull back over the week, but also OK to draw a line. Life happens sometimes!

Glad you had a nice day yesterday. Sounds like a fun family day

Don't worry about the syns. I think 15 syns would be 300 calories. No way that would cause you to gain weight. Great if you want to pull back over the week, but also OK to draw a line. Life happens sometimes!

thanks Buffy, I'm not going to dwell on yesterdays food. I'm so pleased I haven't let it throw me off eating well.

hope all is well with you :) x x

Hey, not caught up properly on what's been going on these past few weeks yet but just wanted to say well done for the days on plan and don't worry about that day it didn't go as planned, as long as you enjoyed your day with your family :) You are doing fantastic

Hey, not caught up properly on what's been going on these past few weeks yet but just wanted to say well done for the days on plan and don't worry about that day it didn't go as planned, as long as you enjoyed your day with your family :) You are doing fantastic

Hey, good to hear from you.

thank you, hope you are getting on well :) x x

Your doing fab Jenny well done. Just read through your diary your really focused. Amazing isn't it really how can still loose weight even when your gaining haha

Hi Laura,

thank you :) hoping to keep my motivation high as I really want to get to my goal weight asap.

x x

Back