Healthy pregnancy on sw

Hi,

had a really worrying start to the morning, couldn't get baby to kick so ended up going to hospital. soon as they put the monitors on, he started kicking me, was such a relief.

came home and had some breakfast and feeling ok now, 59 days cant come soon enough.

day 18 on plan today, wow getting close to a month now. I really need to make an effort to drink more.

xx

I found sweets helped
Anything with sugar lol. Not great when on slimming world but at times like that it's not important.

Glad he's been very active

Ah you poor thing, you don't need to be getting frights like that - little monkey, like Laura said! He's bound to be another handful for you as he gets bigger too. Very glad to hear that all is good with you x

Ah you poor thing, you don't need to be getting frights like that - little monkey, like Laura said! He's bound to be another handful for you as he gets bigger too. Very glad to hear that all is good with you x

thanks Bee. he's been so active ever since so that's made me happy.

hope you've had a good day x x

Sorry to hear you had a little scare I was in alot with reduced movements and everytime I cried my eyes out going in. He would soon move once I was in little monster lol. Glad you are doing ok.

X

Glad everything is okay and little one was just having a quiet morning, sorry you had the scare though... it's awful isn't it.

thanks ladies. hoping this was the last time he plays me up. x x

Hi,

had a pretty good day food wise :) just realised that I've only had 3 pieces of fruit today, usually have 6-10.

I haven't had as much water or speed today either. need to try better tomorrow. hopefully tomorrow wont involve any hospital visits and I'm not working so can concentrate on what I'm eating more.

only 5 syns today and yesterday so I've pulled back 20 syns from Saturday :) think that enough so I'll allow normal syns tomorrow, not that I usually have all 15. its nice to have them there though.

off to watch game of thrones in bed.

goodnight x x

I know how scarey that must have been, my boy did the same to me! Spent hours in the hospital because he wouldnt kick for them either to start with, he's been lazy ever since lol. I'm glad everything was ok.

Well done on pulling back the syns, all my fruit was frozen and with the freezer packing in its all gone :(. You do well with fruit.

Your diary is inspiring!

Have a lovely day :)

I know how scarey that must have been, my boy did the same to me! Spent hours in the hospital because he wouldnt kick for them either to start with, he's been lazy ever since lol. I'm glad everything was ok.

Well done on pulling back the syns, all my fruit was frozen and with the freezer packing in its all gone :(. You do well with fruit.

Your diary is inspiring!

Have a lovely day :)

ah thank you.

wow that must've been so scary, glad he was ok.

no quite sure why I forgot about fruit yesterday, making an effort to up it today.

have a good day x x

Hi,

got up late today, we all did but its fine as the holidays and neither of us are working today. we're off to the park and farm shortly. I'm going to make lunch now so I'm not tempted when we're there, they have these popcorn and candyfloss huts so best that I'm full or I'll want some. also taking some fruit.

x x

Still out with the kids, I've come to sit in the car for a few mins as my feet are so swollen and back is killing. We've had a lovely day with beautiful weather though.

Kids wanted burger and chips, there was nothing healthy to have so I just had a bottle of water and about 5 chips. Thought it was awful that they had no healthy options at all but pleased I managed to resist. I did have a twister, think it's 5/6 syns and totally worth it.

Listed a few things on fb selling pages this morning and now have people collecting all of it this evening, all together comes to around £100 so that will pay for our next family day out.

6pm now, I can't wait to get home. Kids will be back in a min and then hopefully home in 15-20 mins depending on traffic. I already have dinner made so just need to heat it up.

x x

Good morning,

feeling really positive about reaching my goals this morning. I'm unsure of what the scales will say on Friday after not having a great day a few days ago. I know that once baby is born I'll be able to focus more, I'll start writing down everything I eat, hubby will know etc.

My tummy feels massive today, sure its grown during the night. 57 days left.

I was planning on taking the kids out today but I feel so exhausted from going out yesterday that I'm going to leave it. might have a picnic in the garden and watch a movie instead. I'm really enjoying the kids being off school. I'm also looking forward to them going back to school as it means I'm closer to meeting Kaelan, maternity leave and the house is a lot tidier. it will also be nice to have some time to myself.

Spoke to hubby last night about sw after Kaelan is born, he said he'd prefer me to wait until I've stopped breastfeeding but I told him there's no chance.

As I'm having a C-section I'll be taking a few weeks off group until I can drive again. hoping no longer than 3/4 weeks. I'm really hoping to be at least a stone lighter when I go back to group. fingers crossed.

x x

Picnic in the garden sounds like a lovely idea. We went to an interactive theatre thing last night, it was the famous 5 and we sat out on the blankets and had a picnic, really enjoyed it.

How exciting, not long left at all. Don't you still get extra healthy extra's if you're breastfeeding? Maybe that will put your husbands mind at rest if he knows that they have looked at the plan for breastfeeding mothers and it is safe and completely healthy for both you and baby

Back