Healthy pregnancy on sw

so its official weigh in day but I didn't weigh this morning lol. I'm going off yesterdays weight which means I've lost 3lbs this week and lost 14.5lbs at week 5 weigh in, so pleased with that as I thought I'd probably maintain or lose 1lb per week maximum with being pregnant. I know I cant sustain this level of loss throughout my pregnancy but it would be nice to lose 1lb per week.

as I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed my legs looked a little smaller, I carry a lot of weight in my thighs so it was nice to notice a difference.

my first client cancelled this morning, its quite nice to have an extra bit of time to myself while kids are at school and hubby work.

150 days until baby is here :)

x x

I had a nice healthy lunch of ryvita and dairylea light with fruit. my little boy then tempted me with his chocolate buttons. I had a couple and then he kept feeding me them. I feel really sick now. maybe its the sugar because I haven't really been eating chocolate much recently. yuk. don't fancy them again.

off to start preparing dinner, I'm working tonight so if I don't cook before I go, hubby will make something that isn't sw friendly. don't fancy cooking now I feel sick but I'll be glad I did later on

x x

its almost midnight and I'm still awake after getting up at 6am and having a bad night with my back. I said I'd be in bed by 9pm but it never seems to happen.

not the best food day today, gone over my syns a little so will try and have less over the next few days, actually not tomorrow as its my husbands birthday so will involve a meal out and cake.

it felt good not weighing myself this morning so I'm going to aim to stay off the scales tomorrow, I might feel differently in the morning though lol.

goodnight x x

Hi,

its my husbands birthday today, I'm going to have something pretty much sw friendly when we go out to eat tonight, following by a piece of birthday cake. I'll reduce my daily syns for a couple of days to make up for it and going over syns yesterday.

hoping to lose 1lb this week.

off to pick my little one up from nursery. x x

had a sw friendly meal for my husbands birthday, following by a small piece of chocolate cake, although the cake was small, I felt sick after eating it. maybe its the lack of sugar as the same thing happened when I had chocolate buttons. put me off cake. I wont be having anymore cake for a while.

off to watch a movie with my family.

x x

Jenny loving your diary. I am 10 weeks pregnant myself. First scan Monday. Great to see how well you are doing. I have 6.5lbs off in 6 weigh ins. So I'm happy. Looking forward to following your journey

Jenny loving your diary. I am 10 weeks pregnant myself. First scan Monday. Great to see how well you are doing. I have 6.5lbs off in 6 weigh ins. So I'm happy. Looking forward to following your journey

Hi, thank you. congratulations :) hope scan goes well. well done on your weight loss so far. do you have a diary? x x

Hi all,

just rushed back from work and have 25 mins to myself before collecting my son from nursery.

didn't weigh in again today. I'm not hopeful for a loss this week as had a few extra syns last 2 days but I'm ok with that. be great to maintain.

its amazing how just 1 day of no cleaning or tidying results in a messy house. I did nothing yesterday as it was my husbands birthday and now the house looks like a bombs gone off. we have visitors tonight too. better get tidying after I pick my son up.

So far today I've been on track and no syns, be great to have the rest of the week at 5 syns max per day, hopefully mean I wont gain.

hubby asked me last night how much I weighed and seemed disappointed when I told him, he's still talking about 2300 calories per day which is the amount he's sure I should be having everyday, I don't want to count calories, just be healthy. sure he'd be happy with a gain this week lol.

I'll be 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow so only 148 days to go. I love counting days down :) we have a little blackboard that says 148 days until our baby is here, I update the number every morning. I wish I could fast forward 20 weeks but its going pretty fast so far.

loads of back pain again today so not fancying cleaning etc but it needs doing. I hope my husband and the kids can do a little bit of cleaning and tidying when I'm in hospital as it will be horrible coming home to a messy house after just having a C-section so not being able to do much. I can see that I might have to get the cleaner in for an hour everyday until I'm healed. but you never know, they might be great and do everything that's needs daily.

x x

evening,

I've been so tired today, too many late nights and then struggling to get comfortable most of the night, before I know it my alarm is going off. so its 8pm and I'm typing this in bed. I'm going to watch prison break and then get some sleep hopefully.

day off work tomorrow, plan is catch up on cleaning and go food shopping. I've had too many syns for a few days now, mainly because I've needed to go shopping and haven't been prepared. ran out of apples yesterday and it hit me how many I'm eating and how I've really missed them today. getting lots tomorrow.

I tend to lose weight quite easily when I'm focused but I also gain it easily too so I think I'm looking at a gain on Monday, maybe if I get back on track tomorrow I might sts. fingers crossed.

20 week scan is 2 weeks tomorrow, I'm so excited :)

goodnight x x

Hi Jenny, just had a read through your diary, you're doing so well! Hope the scan goes well today, and maybe your husband will calm down about the weight loss...

Hi Jenny, just had a read through your diary, you're doing so well! Hope the scan goes well today, and maybe your husband will calm down about the weight loss...

Hi Lougalx, thank you. yeah I hope he relaxes about my weight. its so frustrating when I know I'm being healthy. you're doing really well too :) x x

So I fell asleep at 10pm last night, it was so good being asleep before midnight. I think I only woke up 3 times to move position so I'm really pleased. I felt so refreshed when my alarm went off.

I haven't weight for a few days, mainly because I've been over on my syns a little. I haven't been drinking enough water either so need to sort it out. Just got back from the shop and got lots of apples, I'm loving apples at the moment.

I've planned food for today so hopefully stay on track today. I can tell a difference not going to group, guess I only have myself to answer to almost, instead of knowing I'll be weighed at group. I can do it though. need to get my head back in the game.

x x

What's the major theory for this? What are you eating to lose your weight. Yeah, healthy foods choice is a great idea. But for me I can't do that. Will you help me?

Hi, yeah sure I'll help all I can. If you want to follow slimming world like I am, its probably best to join a group where you get weighed each week, you get the pack which tells you what to eat.

basically with sw you can eat pretty much what you want, any meat, veg and fruit, theres a section of healthy extras, you have one healthy a and one healthy b every day, they are things like milk, cheese yogurts, ryvita, wholemeal bread etc. you then get up to 15 syns per day, in the book it details how many syns, for example it might be 5 syns for a packet of crisps or 9 for a chocolate bar. some foods are called speed foods, you're meant to have 1/3 speed food with your meals.
small changes like using fry light instead of oil mades a difference. hope that makes sense. x x

Hi,

had a good day food wise today. I've had around 7 syns so not too bad.

just had a big plate of spaghetti bolognaise, it was so filling and yummy. my son said the dinner was yummy delicious lol. I love cooking healthy meals for my family.

today has been non stop so think another early night sounds good xx

Morning all,

so syns by the time I went to bed were 10 so I'm fine with that. I'm trying to have less syns to make up for the few days I went over. I'm not hopeful for weigh in, if I gain its not the end of the world and maybe it will be a good thing to teach me to stick to my syns everyday.

off to work soon. working this morning, picking my son up from nursery and then working this evening. I'll be glad to get home tonight. cant wait for a relaxing weekend.

x x

Hi,

low syn day today, think I've had 3 or 4. I've stopped writing down what I'm eating since I'm no longer going to group. its a little annoying that I know I'd be doing better with syns etc if I was going to group but its ok. only 146 days until baby comes so soon as I'm recovered from C-section I'll be back at group.

looking forward to the weekend off work

goodnight

Back