Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Healthy Xtras & Syns ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by smigget, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I did put this within Ruthy's sticky entitled 'All u know to need' etc - but not sure if it'll get read as the thread was quite old, so thought I'd re-post it here, as I'd like to know the answer :-

Do u reckon u can split the HE options + use two variants as one, like instead of 6 Larfin Cows and 350 ml skim milk as 2 x HE (A)'s, u can have 3 LC's and 175ml milk as 1 x HE (A)...???
    And 1 x 'Alpen Lite' bar with 1 weetabix as 1 x HE (B) instead of 2 bars and 2 weetabix!?? You see where I'm goin on this one..??!! (lol) ....

While I'm here, it was weigh in day this morning and the scales are a pound lighter - yay! May cut back on my syns to see if it speeds things up, altho I've only been having 8 to 10 a day as it is, but shall cut down to 5 - recommended ... anyone?

Shall await yr 2 answers friends .... :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    My Mum and I were talking about this last night, I wanna know this too, I hope you can swap them about.

4. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Have you spoken to you SW Counsellor? I am fairly certain it works with both of those above. If I use only 1/3 T of olive oil I count that as 1/3 of an HE B. or if I have only 1 alpen light I count it as 1/2 an HE B/ Take a look at your books, but I believe it mentions having porridge or cereal with 1 scan bran, so that isn't much different.

5. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Am not goin to a class, am doin this at home - goin in a bit blind at the moment, as still haven't got any books - ordered them on Ebay and finally hope to be gettin them soon as there was a mix up with the payment etc - yes, I hope we can split the HE's, as twice I've tried to have 350ml skim milk as 1 x HE(a) and twice I didnt' finish it, so if I can split that, it'd be great - I don't know whether to stick to 2 x (a)'s as I usually have Laughing Cows aplenty, or cut back to 1??? Last query, IS it 5 or 6 L.Cows we can have??? Thnx mate, what say you?

6. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    6 LC extra lights or 5 lights

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.