Healthy Xtras & Syns ...

smigget

I did put this within Ruthy's sticky entitled 'All u know to need' etc - but not sure if it'll get read as the thread was quite old, so thought I'd re-post it here, as I'd like to know the answer :-

Do u reckon u can split the HE options + use two variants as one, like instead of 6 Larfin Cows and 350 ml skim milk as 2 x HE (A)'s, u can have 3 LC's and 175ml milk as 1 x HE (A)...???
And 1 x 'Alpen Lite' bar with 1 weetabix as 1 x HE (B) instead of 2 bars and 2 weetabix!?? You see where I'm goin on this one..??!! (lol) ....

While I'm here, it was weigh in day this morning and the scales are a pound lighter - yay! May cut back on my syns to see if it speeds things up, altho I've only been having 8 to 10 a day as it is, but shall cut down to 5 - recommended ... anyone?

Shall await yr 2 answers friends .... :D

My Mum and I were talking about this last night, I wanna know this too, I hope you can swap them about.

Have you spoken to you SW Counsellor? I am fairly certain it works with both of those above. If I use only 1/3 T of olive oil I count that as 1/3 of an HE B. or if I have only 1 alpen light I count it as 1/2 an HE B/ Take a look at your books, but I believe it mentions having porridge or cereal with 1 scan bran, so that isn't much different.

Am not goin to a class, am doin this at home - goin in a bit blind at the moment, as still haven't got any books - ordered them on Ebay and finally hope to be gettin them soon as there was a mix up with the payment etc - yes, I hope we can split the HE's, as twice I've tried to have 350ml skim milk as 1 x HE(a) and twice I didnt' finish it, so if I can split that, it'd be great - I don't know whether to stick to 2 x (a)'s as I usually have Laughing Cows aplenty, or cut back to 1??? Last query, IS it 5 or 6 L.Cows we can have??? Thnx mate, what say you?

Back