Heart palpatations???

StarCrossed

Hiya on day 4 of TS. Having some super bad cravings (not hunger though) and what feels like a fluttering in my chest. First day back at work and it's a bit of a hefty walk, is this the cause? I drank a load of green tea and then switched up to water as I thought the caffeine was worsening it. Nothing too bad but it scared the crap put of me. I feel all shaky and off. I still have two packs to go today as I wasn't sure what time I'd be home.

Is this normal? No history of anything like this and no heart issues in my family. I'm an ex smoker who isn't particularly fit but I'm also a bit stressed today.

hiya, i too felt all shaky and had a few palpitations (thought i was dying ha ha) in the first week and i too put it down to my body adjusting and the coffee (never drunk it before diet) it took a week or so to settle and then starting feeling better. i still get that shaky feeling in the morning and if i have done some exercise so i put it down to the body is ready for the next pack. i know i am getting all my nutrients, my blood pressure is fine etc so i know not to worry but i will advise you to be checked out by the doctor just incase and get monitored (as recommended by exante) by your doctor.

I have had those also, not so much the feeling shaky but definitely the fluttery feeling in my heart like it has just put the foot on the accelerator by mistake!! Em x

Yes I have them as well usually if I have over exerted myself or if I am stressed. Don't think it's anything to worry about but if you are concerned it might be worthwhile seeing your doc.

Back