Heartburn, chest pains anyone?

Hi Hun glad your ecg is fine, have you thought about gallstones, mine started with heartburn and as the months went on developed into horrendous pain, I am just waiting for my op. I started having the pains whilst I was still on LT so it is a thought xx

Blooming heck I hope its not that especially not close to the wedding but no harm in booking in for a scan, cheers for that it was the last thing that crossed my mind to be honest! Hope your operation goes well for ya hun I will be praying that it does!

Thanks hun so do I gonna ring the consultant tomorrow and see when I can have it as the 'attacks' are getting more frequent and is very annoying as you can imagine x

Hi Miss Unknown, sorry to here you have been worried about your health, glad ur OH is keeping an eye on you. Just take care of yourself. I did occasionally find I got indigestion on LT which amazed me as we are taking in so little. I just made sure that I slowly sipped both the shakes and my water. Hope that is all it is, but am glad that you are not taking any chances x

Thanks hun so do I gonna ring the consultant tomorrow and see when I can have it as the 'attacks' are getting more frequent and is very annoying as you can imagine x

Well hun I hope they have a vacant spot for ya soon, its awful to go through all that pain and wishing ya a speedy recovery from it!!

Hi Miss Unknown, sorry to here you have been worried about your health, glad ur OH is keeping an eye on you. Just take care of yourself. I did occasionally find I got indigestion on LT which amazed me as we are taking in so little. I just made sure that I slowly sipped both the shakes and my water. Hope that is all it is, but am glad that you are not taking any chances x

Thanks Tara, I find it very bizare though that ya can get indigestion on this diet considering we are not eating anything but from now on I will be slowly taking my shakes if it helps the situation. Hope ya are alright?

Hey Miss U, sorry you've had a fright and not been well.
I would definitely order an Abdo.USS. The signs may well point to gallstones I'm afraid. Best check the Amylase and LFTs if you're still having the twinges.
Hope it's not, but best to be safe. xxxx :wavey:

Hiya, Well im gonna go for a sneaky scan tomorrow so I will let ya know how I get on!! Welcome back as well and glad ya had a lovely time away

I had terrible heartburn on LT too and felt so sick and generally rubbish all day.
Hope you feel better soon and the scan is all ok!
Helen xx

Good luck with the scan, hope it is just heartburn! If you are still throwing up the shakes it may be worth splitting them and having 6 small ones till you feel better.

x

Hi guyz, well went for the scan this morn and its only heartburn, feel a bit embarassed but at least it nowt serious, thanks to everyone for all of your concerns!!

I will hun, wedding is 7 weeks away, getting really excited now!! Can't wait. My cousin is home from Auz in 2 weeks, she is my bridesmaid so cant wait to see her!! well done on your weight loss last week, i bet ya must have been really pleased with that

7 Weeks omg that is so close!!Have you got everything sorted?Sorry, this is prob in other posts i havent read.
What colour is your cousin wearing?O it is all so exciting!I LOVE weddings.
Yeah, was really pleased with the loss just hope i stick to it!xxx

Back