Heaving myself back on the wagon!

Morning yes I feel cold in this plan - bit don't forget it is Feezing outside so everyone will be feeling it ... I hope the weigh in goes goes well...

Well, day 7 is almost over and it has been a fairly good day. I managed to get my water down and managed to stay awake all day despite staying up til 1am reading and then getting up at 5.50am with my daughter...Oh yeah and I lost half a stone this week :D

Really happy, that is what I wanted to lose so i'm thrilled. Hope everyone else has had a good day

X

Well done on your loss, but mostly well done on your triumph battle.

crusts are my problem too, why did we ever start cutting them off? I still cut them off for my 16 year old for goodness sake! the dogs are all gonna get fat lol. x

So it's week 2 day 1 (already!). It's my first day back at work today since Christmas. Fingers crossed that my energy levels are back up enough to deal with a class of 29 4/5 year olds! I'm looking forward to having a full week again as it really makes time fly. Last term I never knew where I was cause the weeks were going so fast so hopefully this will make the plan go quicker too :)

Hope everyone has a good day :)

X

Haven't updated since Monday but I've been worn out from being back at work and finishing college assignments.

Not really a lot to report though. Plan has been going well and I feel pretty great.

Hope everyone else is having a good time of it x

Well plan is still going well which is good. I'm not at all impressed with this weather. I hope it sorts itself out by Sunday cause if it carries on I won't be able to get to group. It's on a little farm out of the town and I don't fancy tackling the windy roads in my little 106. My LLC sent out an email with arrangements etc and it said if we can't get there and she can't get packs to us, that she will tell us what to eat etc. Really do not want it to come to that though :(

I'm praying that the roads will clear too by tomorrow, I am in the zone and don't want anything to ruin it either! fingers crossed.

Tracy
x

It really amuses me how much this diet makes me get excited about really trivial things. I fancied something a bit different to water or just the water flavouring tonight and realised that I wanted a bit of fizzyness. I used my OHs sodastream to make myself some soda water so I could have fizzy fruits of the forest...amazing.

I find that if I am out at work or college, I get 2.5ltrs of water down my neck easily throughout the day yet when I am home all day I fail miserably. Definitely something I need to work on as some home days i'm barely getting a litre in...tut tut!

Hope everyone has had a good day

x

Ohhhh I completely agree. I left my water flavouring at work and it killed me all day!! Begged my colleague to make a special trip, to the other office to get it for me because I was desperate for it. Felt really happy this evening with my summer fruits drink haha

Can't believe week 2 is almost over. I've decided i have no intention of going anywhere today. I feel like I'm getting a cold, the little one is snuffly and she decided to have me up from 1 til gone 3 this morning so it is safe to say that I'm shattered! Duvet day I think!

Hope everyone has a good day today

X

Enjoy your duvet day .. I plan to stay indoors as well ..

Well today my LLC arranged an extra pop in at midday so that I could go and pick up our packs as it had started snowing and I didn't want to risk the roads getting bad again. I was expecting a small loss this week as I have been absolutely lame on the water. I think I've barely been managing a liter a day. This was silly as I noticed that this made a difference in my losses last time round. I lost 2lb this week, it's less than I would have hoped, but rather than dwell on that, I am looking at the fact I have lost 9lb in 2 weeks which is pleasing. Next week I shall get back onto my 2.5lts of water a day as that is what I can manage comfortably.

Hope everyone else has had a good day

X

So started week three with a horrible stinking cold. Really chesty and everything hurts so I'm off work placement today as I was yesterday. It's a good job I'm ill otherwise id be hella bored!

X

Well done on your 2lb loss. Water certainly makes a difference if you can get it all in, I have a litre bottle that I carry around with me all the time so sip all day and it is surprising how much you get in. I never lost the habit of drinking lots of water after doing LL previously, pitty that is all I remembered lol!

Good luck for week 3, I'm week 3 too, it is def getting easier!

Tracy
x

I don't understand how when I'm at college I can get through 1.5lts water before 12, yet if I'm at home all day that barely happens in a whole day...daft. X

Sit the battle right in front of you, like even if I'm laid on the couch I cuddle it in front of me and find I sip much more!

I do I just seem to ignore it. I always realise that I've drank bugger all just before I go to bed when I notice the bottle. Ah well at least it's something that can be improved on x

Well today has been a fairly good day with regards to the plan. I've been at home all day on my own doing college work and have so far managed 3 litres of water when normally if I'm at home on my own I barely manage 1. Pleased with myself :)

x

So it's day 19 and there's not a lot to report. Water is going down fairly well today, done 1.5l so far and considering I'm at home that is very good. I just made a bolognaise for my OH and daughter for their tea tonight and I'm pleased with myself. Turns out you can season sauces by smelling them, not everything has to go in your mouth!!! Now there's a revelation! It wasn't half as difficult as the last time I cooked for them and the sandwich my daughter had for lunch was easy peasy too. So all in all it's a good day today :)

x

Well yet again not a lot to report. I noticed today that since starting LL I have gone from the biggest hook on my bra (which felt a little tight) to the smallest (which is comfortable). Now I wasn't keen on the idea of losing too much from my bust as last time I managed to keep my curves which was a blessing as somehow despite being a fatty I have an hourglass shape which is my only plus point as far as the shape of my body goes. I know that this chage in my bra is loss of back fat not boobage as i'm still filling my bra (probably way more than any of you wanted to know) so i'm really pleased. Can't wait to have my measurements redone but that isn't until a week tomorrow. Now off to read in the bath and try to ignore for half hour about the pile of ironing that is calling to me from downstairs!

Hope everyone is having a good time of it

X

Back