heavy bleeding

Oh I have been freezing! My poor husband thinks we live in a sauna!

I'm sitting at work in a really chunky woolen cardigan - I am usually freezing. Everyone keeps telling me its roasting, but I dont believe them! lol!

I've been freezing and I bought an electric blanket and an electric throw for the sofa to help :). My OH told me I was like an old granny but I love both now and am toasty warm without him sitting there moaning that he's too hot (and saves on the heating bills too) :)

I am having the opposite! I am loosing weight as eventually I will have to have a hysterectamy as my TOTM last 2 - 3 weeks every cycle. I can't leave the house without sitting on plastic bags in the car or furniture, and wearing Granny Incontinence knickers on aswell normal day to day ladies sundries.

Day 3 on the cycle and I feel the blood loss slowing, I might be able to go out without the Incontinence pants and wear normal knickers tomorrow!

LT must have slowed my hormone over drive:D

approaching40 that sounds awful , my mum had the same thing and ended up having a hysterectomy too, many years ago , im your age :) She had hrt implant and said its the best thing she ever did , she was like a new woman , more energy and she actually looked younger , I think it had really taken its toll

She had polycystic ovaries

Although this diet has made my periods come back , they are nowhere near as bad as they were , i take cerazette

good luck with your op, Im sure you will feel much better after it

approaching 40, that must be a nightmare, if it is the diet thats done it , will you still need a hysterectomy, or will it go back to how it was before when you finish the diet, i do feel for you and theres me moaning about 2 days of it, my mum had excactly the same and had her hysterectomy at 35 i can still remember the change in her now. good luck, k

ps mine still hasnt slowed down, and i am going to try and find where i read about vlcds thinning the blood.

I cant even begin to describe how upset I am that my period came back yesterday, and with avengence I might add! lol!

Grr... Oh well, hopefully I'll bleed out a few pounds this week! :p

cable said:
approaching 40, that must be a nightmare, if it is the diet thats done it , will you still need a hysterectomy, or will it go back to how it was before when you finish the diet, i do feel for you and theres me moaning about 2 days of it, my mum had excactly the same and had her hysterectomy at 35 i can still remember the change in her now. good luck, k

ps mine still hasnt slowed down, and i am going to try and find where i read about vlcds thinning the blood.

I don't think that Approaching40 was suggesting that the diet caused the issue. I believe that she was saying that she is on the diet to lose weight before her hysterectomy.

Back