Heffalump to Slinky: Journey to Less of Me

*BOO* :crazy: ....

Here I am, and I have just caught up on the last 2 weeks :D -
Well done on your 2lb loss :clap:and that itty bitty gain will be off again in no time :vibes:
oooh and well done on dropping under the 200lb bracket *wit woo my lovely* :party0049:

Im about to join you on the serious house declutter :D -I started before we went away, but I am determined to get rid of as much clag as possible -now that amount of humpin n dumpin should burn some wobble :cross:

Sounds like you are really enjoying fine tuning the plan -Im loving post 204 -its amazing when things just slot into place isn't it :party0011: it makes everything so much easier. Getting rid of as many additives, preservatives etc makes one heck of a difference to how you feel doesn't it -I still have a few bits to use up -mainly SF jellies :p.

Whilst we have been away I have chosen as many free foods as possible but boy have I eaten a lot of them .... eggs, cooked meats, yogs and fruit have been eaten in almost obscene amounts -but it was fill up on those or eat cr*p -or go without :sigh: -it has cost us a bomb, but I wasn't about to start eating junk..to be honest I don't think either of us would have coped if we had to add eating cr*p to the sleeping on the floor etc :eek: -hey ho, we got through it in 1 piece -so now we can get back to normal :bliss:

We are off shopping this afternoon and I am NOT coming home without at least 1 chicken :p -Im desperate for a chicken dindins and then chicken salads :drool:.. who'd have thunk you could miss such simple plain foods ehh :p

Anyway -I will stop rattling for now (Im off to annoy the other diaries now) :sign0151:
Have a lovely afternoon and keep up the amazing work!!

Hahaha I did EE for the first time today too :p x

Hey Capricorn :D - Decluttering is seriously addictive (I keep thinking of new places to do it... I'm going to run out eventually but my BFF's offered up his place for some serious gutting *rubs hands together*) and I'm sure it MUST burn some wobble off (not least because I end up like a soggy dishrag after a proper bout of it). The decluttering IS throwing up that I've got a LOT of those preservative/sweetner/salt filled things to use up and I'm defintely getting more aware of what they're doing to my insides. I figure a bit of balance and a lot of water will get them gone... I'm becoming all terribly "hand knitted" in my approach to food, who'da thunk (and I'm beginning to follow you onto the menu planning for the week thing...not so much the weekends but it does make life simpler when I don't need to THINK after work).

Heya Elaine :D - EE days are ODD and I missed my second HExs! (to think I couldn't get my head around Red and Green at the start!). Useful for some meals though and I'll definitely use them when I'm visiting my parents house and so on (it's easier on her catering. Of course, if I cook then it'll be a red day :D).

Hee! My good eating habits are spreading again - one of the girls I was away with (the one who was a bit difficult about be being slimmer) bought squash and sweet potato last night to roast for her dinner, because I taught her how to do it (and she tasted how yummy it was) :D. She even got one of the bertolli olive oil sprays (I won't inflict frylight on people and the spray's just oil, but less of it :)) and some thyme... and she's been asking me about other easy things to cook, too. I do like it when that happens!

Today is a RED day (chicken salad, oh how I missed thee!)
Breakfast
LOVELY FRENCH Jam 1 Syn :D:D:D
Scan Bran Part HexB
Porridge Part HexB made up with
350ml Skim Milk HExA (drank balance)
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Total 0% Free Mixed with
Options (choccie) 2 Syns (which was too much with the volume of yogurt used. Half with my wee tub would be better. I am, however, now utterly STUFFED)
Strawberries SFree
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Lunch
Chicken Free

Salad SFree

and then something nice from the shop for after WI (I'll see what looks good. A steak maybe?)

Claire!
My beaut!

Food looks LUSH and what's that ? .... A chicken salad I see?! Eehehhehe me too! Nom nom!

Bring on the red days soon ... After a week of green I'm scared I'll be hungry lololol!

Xant wait foe my chicken salad!!!
xx

I couldn't keep neglecting chicken salad like that - t'was nommy :D

may I recommend my total 0% concoction for filling up on red days? (or, well, wait until after I WI tonight ;)).

Life is conspiring against my slothfulness (this is probably a good thing, right?) - I've been tasked with swapping a bunch of old 17" CRT monitors (which are HUGE AND HEAVY) with nice wee flat panel ones. I've done 18 so far today (uncable the old ones, haul them off the desk onto a trolley, put out new flat panel and cable up. Once the trolley's got three CRTs on it haul that away back down to our storage area and haul the monitors up off of that and onto a desk. I am KNACKERED. I'm calling that OODLES of (hot, dusty) Body Magic. :D

Happy weigh in happy weigh in happy weigh happy happy weighing in .zxxx

I had a very happy WI, thank you :D. Two pounds off and just 2 more to go to my 4stone :D. We still had the annoying, patronising fill-in leader. More information, or reminders for everyone, are useful. Being told like we're stupid 5-year-olds: not useful. Everyone's desperate for our normal leader to come back again! That said, I won the raffle (hurrah) and got some light up tweezers, a wee pouch thing (useful for my handbag organisation) and a pretty candle and had a laugh hanging out with my mates in class (we're a chatty lot and I've a bunch of people I talk to, some I may even exchange numbers with at some point...) so it wasn't like a total dead loss staying to IT (LOADS of people didn't stay, which did mean class was short, if nothing else!).

She's VERY big on the 5-15 syns a day, ideally 10, and they reset at bedtime so I'm going to stick with trying to do that again this week (I want to try and get SOMETHING out of her time...).

Given I had a decent loss I'm officially endorsing my Total 0% & options concoction: It's a nice pudding and you can control the sweetness with the proportions. It's also (when used as a fruit dip) very filling and feels incredibly naughty. Hurrah.

Sorry - this is a bit stream of counciousness today, I'm not long in work and I've been thinking about what to write for most of my journey in :D. I noticed this morning that I have 2 extra minute to faff about in before I need to leave the house because it takes me two minutes less to walk to the station (and that's just my normal walking speed, not pushing it, not huffing and puffing). I am not a morning human so every little totally helps. Whee.

I'm feeling kind of, well, slim this week (I'm really not, but comparative to where I was I'm heading into the "normal sized person" zone.) - I keep catching sight of myself in mirrors and thinking "ooh, yeah, that's not bad" and I clocked a workman turning his head to stare at my legs this morning :D. I also have SO MUCH energy - I'm behind on the things I watch on TV because I can't sit still long enough to watch them all; I keep getting up to DO STUFF around the house (which has never been more clutter free in the whole time I've been here! Next: dusting, which I seem to have a blind spot over). WHEEEEEE.

I think I'm going to join Elaine in the sing-along posts "I feel pretty, oh so pretty" :D.

And also: Things I've done today that make me feel proud (thank you Miranda :) (and Elaine, for the reminder!))

1- planned dinner for the rest of the week
2- resisted the siren song of diet coke
3- put my porridge bowl in to soak before I left the house (using those extra 2 minutes wisely :D)

Red day today. Whee.

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa Skinny Latte 6 Syns

Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Lunch
Chicken Free

Salad SFree

Snack
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Dinner
Pork Loin Free
Creme Fraiche and Mustard Gravy 2Syns
Butternut Squash SFree
Green Beans SFree

Supper

Milk HExA
HiFi HExB (I need to get more creative with my evening hexes... Ooh! I might do Ryvita, lcl and tomatoes instead)
Strawberries SFree
Total 0% Free Mixed with
Options (choccie) 2 Syns

(I have people coming over tonight and it tends to be a bit eating central, so I need to have things to keep me off their biscuits :D)

That's 11syns for the day, which I'm pretty happy with :). Right, I'm off diary hopping, have a great day!

I had a very happy WI, thank you . Two pounds off and just 2 more to go to my 4stone .

:clap: :woohoo: YES!!!!! :bliss:

We still had the annoying, patronising fill-in leader. More information, or reminders for everyone, are useful. Being told like we're stupid 5-year-olds: not useful. Everyone's desperate for our normal leader to come back again! That said, I won the raffle (hurrah) and got some light up tweezers, a wee pouch thing (useful for my handbag organisation) and a pretty candle and had a laugh hanging out with my mates in class (we're a chatty lot and I've a bunch of people I talk to, some I may even exchange numbers with at some point...) so it wasn't like a total dead loss staying to IT (LOADS of people didn't stay, which did mean class was short, if nothing else!).

She's VERY big on the 5-15 syns a day, ideally 10, and they reset at bedtime so I'm going to stick with trying to do that again this week (I want to try and get SOMETHING out of her time...)

LOL she sounds a bit… angry? Aha reminds me of Little Britain a wee bit :D

Given I had a decent loss I'm officially endorsing my Total 0% & options concoction: It's a nice pudding and you can control the sweetness with the proportions. It's also (when used as a fruit dip) very filling and feels incredibly naughty. Hurrah.
SPILL! How do you do this? Just literally a mixy job?

Sorry - this is a bit stream of counciousness today, I'm not long in work and I've been thinking about what to write for most of my journey in . I noticed this morning that I have 2 extra minute to faff about in before I need to leave the house because it takes me two minutes less to walk to the station (and that's just my normal walking speed, not pushing it, not huffing and puffing). I am not a morning human so every little totally helps. Whee.

Hello speedy Mcwalking to work so fast! So buzzing for you! This is making me happy ahhahah

I'm feeling kind of, well, slim this week (I'm really not, but comparative to where I was I'm heading into the "normal sized person" zone.) - I keep catching sight of myself in mirrors and thinking "ooh, yeah, that's not bad" and I clocked a workman turning his head to stare at my legs this morning .

Oh gee, firstly – HELLO HOTTIE! You are a beaut and you’re gonna be *FIIANEE* Seriously though, the second I see someone checking me out I may actually jump on them. Just sayin’.

I also have SO MUCH energy - I'm behind on the things I watch on TV because I can't sit still long enough to watch them all; I keep getting up to DO STUFF around the house (which has never been more clutter free in the whole time I've been here! Next: dusting, which I seem to have a blind spot over). WHEEEEEE.

*said in voice of my body attack instructor when we are REALY feeling the burn and wanting to stop* ‘OOH YEAAAHH’

LOL great news. Great post. Can’t stop smiling!!!!

I think I'm going to join Elaine in the sing-along posts "I feel pretty, oh so pretty" .
Because you are pretty, yo!

And also: Things I've done today that make me feel proud (thank you Miranda (and Elaine, for the reminder!))

1- planned dinner for the rest of the week
2- resisted the siren song of diet coke
3- put my porridge bowl in to soak before I left the house (using those extra 2 minutes wisely )
Omg. You are IN the zone.

Ahrg, how dare work interfere with my minimins time... Anyway, I've been stuck away from my desk doing deeply dull things for most of today, and now I'd quite like to curl up and sleep. However, I've got STUFF to do, so I shan't :D

Heya Elaine... She was very... I dunno. Insecure, maybe? Or thought we were stupid. Very glad she'll not be back next week though, I need the class to be good and supportive!

The Total 0% thing is a scoot: 1/4 to 1/3 of a big tub of total & one wee sachet of options (I've used the chocolate, the chocolate orange and the hazelnut ones thus far), mix well (try not to spill powder everywhere...) and eat with fruit dipped in. OM NOM NOM.

hrm. I WOULD have jumped on the bloke checking me out, but I'm on flexi at work and getting in early's useful for getting more holidays ;) (also: thank you. You are one to talk, minxie :D).

I had friends round last night (hence the requirement for munchie eats in the evening!) and they were all very complimentary about my lovely decluttered space (they are very well trained and generally know when I need people to ooh and ahh... :p) I have all these plans ... and because I've got all this extra energy when I'm awake they're going to get done. It's awesome (I spent a fair bit of the dull-waiting-for-stuff-to-happen portion of today writing lists of things to do tonight or longer term :D I work better with a list really) - although it'd be QUITE nice if they also ooh'd and ahh'd over the newly decluttered ME... :cool:

Anyway. Green day today to use stuff up :D

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa Skinny Latte 6 Syns

Cherries SFree

Lunch
Mugshot Free

Lettuce SFree
Banana SFree

Snack
Cherries SFree
Strawberries SFree

Dinner
Quorn Bolognese Free
(with bunches of SFree in it)
Cheese HExA

Supper

10 Almonds (or 9 hazelnuts) HExB
Grapes SFree

If I'm hungry I might have a wee 5syn pack of monstermunch or something. I shall see. anyway, that sticks me at 7syns (or 12) so I'm happy enough at that.

I was SO STUFFED by my dinner last night (but, and this is Hooooooge, I didn't get acid reflux from the pasta. HURRAH. I do still get very sluggish from wheat, but at least it looks like pasta's not totally off the menu for me forever) I didn't manage my supper (well, I had my almonds for my B, but no grapes) and I had to keep moving to try and digest it down (which worked and I scored a bunch off of my to-do list. Given I've friends coming to stay this weekend my to-do list is quite BIG so YAY).

Of course I now have enough Quorn bolognese to feed the 5million, but it's very tasty so that's okay (even if I'm having a reheat of last night's dinner for both lunch AND dinner today, there's another portion of that in the freezer (which I'm counting as a ready meal) and another tub with just sauce in it that I need to do something with (I've also got a half squash that I need to sort out, so I might nuke it, cool it, stuff it and freeze it for a day-neutral free ready meal and then I'll see how much bolognese is left over (I suspect enough to spice up with some chilli, more peppers and mix with rice and freeze as a green-day mexican rice). Ooh, look, I have a plan *dances*.

I'm in a really good mood today (it doesn't hurt that it's Friday and that I've got monday off of work...) - the friends that are coming to stay are both really supportive of my weight loss and one in particular is an incredible cheerleader and they're FUN people. We've got a couple of lovely days planned and I'm really looking forward to them :D

Anyway, green day today again (I'm in money-saving mode and green is definitely cheaper to do).

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Grapes SFree
Cherries SFree

Lunch
Quorn Bolognese Free (with bunches of SFree in it)
Banana SFree

Snack
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Dinner
Quorn Bolognese Free
(with bunches of SFree in it)
Cheese HExA

Supper

10 Almonds (or 9 hazelnuts) HExB
Grapes SFree

Which probably endangers me turning into quorn bolognese, but I'll live with that :D. Yes, I need to factor in exercise (I've been doing a bunch of housework and kind of kidding myself that that counts. It totally doesn't and I need to get my rear in gear.) but I know myself well enough to know that having people over will put me off track, so I'm waiting until they're gone to start.

I HAVE been really good with the diet coke (the not after 1pm rule except in company (work doesn't count) is a good one and means I've had none since tuesday :D).

Have a stellar day!

Right, I'm back - I had a LOVELY weekend with my friends, which involved a lot of eating out, but I'm satisfied that I made good choices and we did a lot of walking (despite the heat! Phew....). Also, when I was pondering what to make for dinner on sunday, I was requested to cook SW chips which was fairly awesome :D

We did a little trip up and down the river, which was particularly special, and went to see HP finally and I discovered the newly opened american candy store (dangerous...) which sells Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi (0 cals, so not bad there, but £1.50 a can :eek:) - I think I've found my new treat! :D.

They're back again next weekend, for a slightly shorter trip, so I shall have a wee thunk about what I'm planning for that.

Today is a green day (I'm still in economy mode and I still have an inordinate quantity of quorn mincey stuff to use up!)

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi Free

Lunch
Quorn Mexican Rice Free (with bunches of SFree in it)
Cherries and Grapes SFree

Dinner
Whatever seems nice in the supermarket on the way home, possibly supernoodles tbh (must be quick post WI cos it's usually late and I'm always STARVING)

Right, I'm off to do some work :D Have a great tuesday! (I'll be back later with some goals/tasks/aims for the week).

I am GUTTED - I put 1/2 a pound ON last night, which I absolutely didn't deserve and there's no reason for it... apart from the fact that the scales either this week or last seem to have been screwed up as the class as a whole put on 76lbs and only lost 9 (the stats are usually the opposite of that). Even the slimmer of the month gained this week and the slimmer of the week was the ONLY non first weeker who lost (only 3 people lost at ALL).

I know it'll be fixed by next week (either the scales will be fixed or the problem from the week before won't affect it anyway) but BAH. I feel like I've been footering around in the same couple of pounds for ages and it's depressing.

Anyway, am not eating my feelings because frankly the stupid electrical device won't care and I will so it would be silly (I'm just sulking a bit because I REALLY wanted to get my 4st this week). HARUMPH.

Green Day today (much cheapness, again).

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa latte 6syns (must go to proper costa and get their new sugarfree hazelnut syrup to whap in it)

Lunch
Quorn Bolognese Free (with bunches of SFree in it)

Snack
Strawberries and a banana SFree

Dinner
Either SW Chips, baked beans & cheese Free & HExA

Supper
Options 2Syns
total 0% Free
Strawberries SFree
Almonds HExB

Last edited:
Morning all - I've had some interesting responses on my thread about the class scales being a bit wonky; seems it does happen and it's likely we'll have new scales next week, so everything should be okay from then on (hopefully the result will be kind, but either way I'm doing the right things so it'll be coming off in reality even if it's not doing it in my book).

I'm better focussed and less grumpy today, anyway :D and my nasty deoderant allergy finally seems to be on the way out, hurrah! (I've been using a mineral salt stick, which is awesome, even though it also needs some powder because it doesn't stop you sweating, just smelling, and I'll probably continue on using it because it's better for one's body and doesn't cause me to react but I've basically been rubbing salt into a wound for the last two weeks and I'll be glad to see the back of that!! I would reccomend it to anyone who's prone to reacting to things though - the salt of the earth travel deoderant stick is only about £6 from h&b and it'll last a LONG time. It's solid and good for planes, too).

It's wet and muggy-warm here today, so I'll probably not go out at lunch time, or it'll be curtailed because there's nowhere to dry up again, but I'll do the longer walk home tonight (that's getting to be a habit :D). I'm rotten at motivating myself to start exercising, but I am noticing that I have a LOT more energy, so I'm working on building more NEAT (Role of Nonexercise Activity Thermogenesis in Resistance to Fat Gain in Humans )into my day in general (it's interesting stuff - and explains why fidgets tend to be slimmer). I'm not sure that I can actually up my non-mindful NEAT stuff but I figure I can build up little things into habits that will stand me in better stead to maintain my loss in the future. I may as well use this new heap of energy I've got :D (today's efforts are including leaving my desk fan on so I'm slightly cold - which is a lot more pleasant than the rest of the building anyway).

I've got various meals out again this weekend (the same visitors as last weekend are coming :D), so I've been making some plans for meals and now have a list of syns for various things I might fancy in Wetherspoons for saturday lunch, I just need to confirm what we're doing for sunday dinner and then I'm sorted :D.

Right - Thursday is Treat Day (because I've made it this far but I've still got Friday to get through ;)) and tonight I'm planning to give myself a manicure with base coat and top coat and everything. What's everyone else planning for themselves?

Today is another I'm-broke-green-day

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa latte 6syns

Lunch
Quorn Mexican Rice Free
Cherries and Strawberries SFree

Snack
Banana SFree

Dinner
Beany Chilli & cheese Free & HExA

Supper
Veggie fried rice Free (a little bit of what I made for next day's lunch that wouldn't fit into the box and I was hungry!)
Almonds HExB

Which is not dissimilar to yesterday, tbh, but that's fine :D. I'm aware that I'm not stellar at getting the Super Free in on a green day (I tend to end up with more free foods in my main meals than I would on a red day for example) so I'm trying to work around that a bit. I'll pick up a bunch more veggies at the farmer's market on saturday, but any tips for incorporating more sfree into green meals that DON'T involve salad would be greatfully received.

Last edited:
Hurrah, it's friday! :D

I had another early start this morning, made harder by Richard Hammond being interesting on TV last night... I am very Zzzzzz, but never mind.

I've now got pretty pale pink nails (all very in this nudes trend) and I'm all very pleased with myself for actually doing them last night :D

I have visitors again this weekend, with a lot of social eating, but I've worked out what I'm having off of the two menus (lunch and dinner) tommorrow and for dinner on monday and am just trying to sort sunday out now. The friends who're coming are all very supportive and things, so I'm not at all worried (even if I end up with a chicken kebab with no bread and no sauce 11ty billion times... it's tasty and it's worked for me before!).

There's a leaving do after work tonight, but it's for someone I don't overly like and I'm not sure I want to go...hrm. I might stay later at work (I could do with the time) and just go for one and make it a diet coke. Yes. I think that's exactly what I'll do. Show face but not waste my whole evening (not that I have super plans or anything, but I'd like to get some housework done before tommorrow so I'm not knackered when my friends arrive!)

Okay, so, cheap-a$$ green day again.

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Plum SFree

Costa latte 6syns

Lunch
veggie fried Rice Free
Cherries and plums SFree

Snack
Banana SFree

Dinner
Beany Chilli & cheese Free & HExA

Supper
Options, 2 syns
Total 0% Free
Strawberriesd SFree

Almonds HExB

I feel like I've done a lot of footering this week and haven't really achieved anything, but I've only really had a couple of evenings to do anything and I've done a fair bit of cooking so... yeah. Last night was kind of lazy and I ended up staying up way too late so I really need to get better at defining the END of being lazy so I go to bed!

have a stellar start to your weekend

Last edited:
Lovely busy Saturday today (and I got up at half past 8, which is unHEARD of) - two loads of laundry done, kitchen swept and bathroom swiped over before I headed down to the farmer's market (I have a bunch of lovely, local, pulled last-night-or-this-morning organic veg) and then on to lunch. Right now me and the BFF are catching up on Torchwood and waiting for our other friends to arrive. Ahhh :D

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Lunch
Wetherspoons Superfood Salad with Chicken withOUT dressing
2syns (and LOVELY, highly reccomended. You can also get it with salmon or on its own, but I think it needs the protein to be filling with the dressing it would have been about 11syns I think, but actually the dressing smelled very sharp and it's unneccessary)

Snack
Cherries and plums SFree

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Kebab, no bread, no sauce 4syns

Snack
Grapes SFree

yumyumyumyumyuymyumyumyum
YUM!

You're food sounds awesome today.

Now... where's the chicken salad! ahah xx

My food yesterday was totally gorge (and seriously, that salad... SO GOOD) but no more chicken salad until tommorrow b/c today's green :D

I've spent all day (well, all afternoon as my vistors are not morning people and there were many baths had this am :D) wandering aimlessly round the shopping centre (because it's raining) and trying on hats (and laughing uproariously whilst I was at it). It was a hoot and I've found a hat that I really want to get when I get paid next, because it's lovely and really suits me (bugger the fact that I don't wear a lot of hats. I will develop a lifestyle!). It's here: Knotted Bow Trim Cloche at Accessorize although the red is prettier (more blue toned) in real life.

Right, today's food:

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Lunch
Scrambled Egg Free
Baked Beans SuperFree

Snack
Costal Light w/sf hazelnut Around 6syns (I'm over estimating for sure here, but it's not up on lifeline yet)
Crudite Platter SFree (from M&S, has dip which I ignored, reduced to 50p)
RF Houmous HExB

Dinner
Beany Chilli Free
Cheese HExA

Supper
Mango SFree

Hope everyone had a good weekend :D

Last edited:
You're food is TOO lush, makes me wanna run back to slimming world (will be easing in with red days soon :p:p:p)

What's the beany chilli? And suprfree beans :D HELLO!!!

Hope you had an ace Sunday, <3 Torchwood xx

morning :D I had a lovely weekend in total - I got hee haw done, but spent some fun time with friends so it's all good (there's something about wandering through shops that's utterly exhausting and the muggy heat's kind of envervating too, so we were like wee zombies last night :)). Anyway, I'm back at work today and they're off exploring the city and then we're meeting up again this evening at Yo! sushi (crayfish salad, you shall be miiiiiiiiine). I do like a lovely, lovely plan :D

The beany chilli is about the easiest thing I make - it's about 4 onions all chopped up and dry fried off, cumin, chilli and smoked paprika, a tin of tomatoes, a pack of frozen chopped peppers and whatever cans of free beans (chickpeas and things) that I've got - it makes TONNES and it freezes and reheats like a dream. I suspect there's a SS element to it too, but I'll need to check the book :D

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Diet Coke Free
grapes & strawbs SFree

Lunch
Chicken Free
Super Salad (with pomegranite seeds) SFree

Snack
cherries, banana & strawbs SFree

Dinner
From Yo! Sushi (I have a list, so up to about 10syns worth)

Supper
Fibre Plus HExB
Milk HExA

The pomegranite seeds in the salad are a copy from the Wetherspoon's one and they are BRILLIANT. I mostly can't be bothered with pomegranites, but in salad they add a stellar bit of crunch with a teeny burst of flavour - it's kind of like adding nuts or seeds, but without the hit in syns :D

Last edited:
yummy yum yum!
Do you scoop the seeds out like?

I am SO psyched for my veg tomorrow!!!! hahah xx

Back