Heffalump to Slinky: Journey to Less of Me

....So apparently I hadn't fixed my computer. I think I have now though. *fingers crossed*.

So, walked up the hill home last night, hauled up the bin and then hauled even more crap downstairs to stick in it (this decluttering malarkey's MESSY, I'm not sure how on earth I managed to have so much STUFF - there's more that's going off in charity bags, too. Eventually it has to stop, I'd hope).

Exercise :checkmark green:
No Diet Coke :checkmark green:
More water :checkmark green: (I still ended up being slightly dehydrated by the time I got home though, TOO HOT)
Continuing SW :checkmark green: (obviously. It's WI today and that focusses the mind somewhat...)

I remembered to shove on body lotion after my bath (I wasn't sure I should scrub every day, I know one shouldn't do one's face, I should google that..) :)

Annnnnnnd I've got a face on today (up 7 minutes earlier, hurrah) :)

I've got no idea at all how things will go at WI tonight (it's * week, which is always a bit of an eek) - I've moved a lot more every day, which I suspect should have been useful, but we'll see.

It's another red day today.

breakfast
Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB
Porridge Part HexB made up with
350ml Skim Milk HExA (drank balance)
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa wee skinny latte 6 Syns
NAS Jelly 0.5 Syns

Lunch
Chicken Free

Fancier Salad SFree
Cottage Cheese Free

And then whatever seems nice at the butcher on the way home for tea.

Have a good one peeps.

(AND REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER)

Last edited:
wenchie said:
....So apparently I hadn't fixed my computer. I think I have now though. *fingers crossed*.

So, walked up the hill home last night, hauled up the bin and then hauled even more crap downstairs to stick in it (this decluttering malarkey's MESSY, I'm not sure how on earth I managed to have so much STUFF - there's more that's going off in charity bags, too. Eventually it has to stop, I'd hope).

Exercise :checkmark green:
No Diet Coke :checkmark green:
More water :checkmark green: (I still ended up being slightly dehydrated by the time I got home though, TOO HOT)
Continuing SW :checkmark green: (obviously. It's WI today and that focusses the mind somewhat...)

I remembered to shove on body lotion after my bath (I wasn't sure I should scrub every day, I know one shouldn't do one's face, I should google that..) :)

Annnnnnnd I've got a face on today (up 7 minutes earlier, hurrah) :)

I've got no idea at all how things will go at WI tonight (it's * week, which is always a bit of an eek) - I've moved a lot more every day, which I suspect should have been useful, but we'll see.

It's another red day today.

breakfast
Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Cottage Cheese Free
Costa wee skinny latte w/syrup 9 Syns
Banana SFree
NAS Jelly 0.5 Syns (early start today. HUNGRY)

Lunch
Chicken Free
Fancier Salad SFree

And then whatever seems nice at the butcher on the way home for tea.

Have a good one peeps.

(AND REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER)

Morning dear!
Sorry I've been so pants and rubbish at replying and posting and generally being normal! Lol!

Hope your weigh in goes well, know you'll get the loss you want tonight because you are SO good and so committed!
So inspired by you of late (well done with all the exercise btw) as I read your diary it seems like you are really focused and know the plan and just seem to be like - right come on then - and do it (much like Capricorn - in fact from the diaries I read those are the only two that do read like that)

Well done for doing so well and coming so far.
I drink too much pepsi max - but the good news is I always run out of if!

Did you send me your address? Can't find it! Anyway good luck, good luck, good luck with today!!!! <3

Morning lovely :D

I didn't send it to you, no (I can't get on FB from here and I didn't get my ruddy pc working until after 11 last night. Tonight after WI, it will be working *thinks really hard*) .

I suppose I am quite focussed, or, well *thinks*. I'm not on a diet - this isn't something I'm doing until I get into whatever dress and I haven't given anything up. I can - and do - eat anything I want, I just just want other things more than I want chips.

So it's not been a case of having amazing willpower (thank goodness, I'm using all of that to get my behind out on a walk) - it's more a case of marshalling my brain into a place where it's a natural choice? I'm not sure that makes much sense (and I am pretty sure that it makes me sound a bit houlier than thou). I'll try and talk myself round to where I can explain it - bear with me, this will be a bit of a brain dump.

I've been thinking a lot about why it clicked this time - and I think there are several things in play.
1)It's not physically difficult to do the SW plan - it's specifically designed so you're never hungry, I'm a good cook so prepping food from scratch is a pleasure and I like a lot of fruit and veg.

2)It was just time - I've had an issue with my weight for my whole life, I was a fat baby, a fat toddler, a fat kid and, except for the year I grew 5 inches at 14, a fat teenager. I left home at 17 to go to uni and got fatter. I've fought with my mother about it (I know she was ashamed of her fat daughter) and it took a long time for us to redraw our relationship to where she didn't want to control my food and my weight (I'm pretty sure she still does, but I made it very clear that I didn't want it to be a defining part of our relationship and over the last year or so it hasn't been. That said, she's now my biggest cheerleader). I know that my family have always used food as a reward/comfort and I can remember stealing sugar strands out of the cupboard at nursery school, or extra cheese sandwiches out of the kitchen when I came home for lunch (my mother was too busy with my then-toddler brother to notice) so, while it's a common thing to say that subconciously food=love (or soothing), and it's probably got to the stage where it's a bit trite, it's also pretty much true in my case.

I got to a stage where I wasn't fighting my mother over my weight, where my life wasn't held back in any way because of my weight (or not significantly, anyway - it is but holistically) so I no was no longer subconciously rebelling against anything telling me I had to lose weight (I'm dited. If someone tells me I have to do something I immediately don't want to).

3)I found things I wanted more than food - real, tangible goals rather than the more ephemeral (and, to me, unimaginable) "I want to be a size 12/10stone". So - shopping in normal shops (Evans is expensive and not very good), being able "just" to get an XL top for my 2nd job and not have to special order the 2XL and still worry about it fitting, being able to wear sleeveless (or even just short sleeved) tops without having to be ashamed of my horrible arms, not being disgusted by every photograph taken of me (and there are a lot, because of my 2nd job. And videos that go up on the internet, it is horrific). And as I've gone on and achieved some of those (I can now shop in several shops, I didn't run screaming from the photos from our last event) I've found more - I want to be able to go to a gig and not spend the last half of it in agony from my poor feet, I want to be able to wear heels without the PSI crippling me, I want to get back into my lovely rings (and some of the more ephemeral goals I've listed are connected to those as well).

4)I make it as easy as possible on myself - I always try to have a plan so that I'm not hungry and so that the "good" choice is closer to hand (bananas, mugshots and alpen lights at my desk, only small quantities of high syn things in the house and an abundance of lovely fruit and protein, that kind of thing), if there is a tempting thing (cakes at work, a night out with friends, etc, etc) I make a really big deal of saying no at the beginning (everyone now knows I'm a bit wheat intolerant, but think it's worse than it is, and as far as work's concerned chocolate gives me migraines) so it would be embarrassing to give in later (that's a stronger motivator for me than willpower!). That way I'm only having to say no once, not a billion times and that's a lot easier to do.

5)I look at the positives - the SW plan definitely helps with that (you must get in dairy and fibre, on EE you must get in fruit and veg); there are so many things that we should be consuming to get a healthy diet (a rainbow of fruit and veg, omega 3 bearing produce, etc, etc) and eating plans by their very nature make one focus on food, but it's much more mentally healthy to focus on the must eats, rather than the must nots (again, I get dited and kick back against someone telling me no, but I'm not going to undo all the good work I've done already because I only had one portion of oily fish this week, that'd be daft ;)).

All of that's a bit of a work in progress, obviously, but it's also mostly quite subconcious (which is why I had to write a novel to work it out!) and basically boils down to the fact that my subconcious "I deserve"s have changed from "I deserve pizza" to "I deserve to have nice arms and no heartburn, gimme a salad and probably a walk". Not to say it's always easy, because it isn't and I generally spend most of tuesday fantasising about the lovely take away I'm going to order after WI, but then I come out of class buzzed and don't want it (but if I did, I do generally have sufficient syns left from the week that I could have it and not do a horrific amount of damage, apart from eating too much food, too late at night and then having heartburn and not sleeping properly) and I both ate ice cream and drank when I was away, but because I know I physically feel better when I eat better, it's a no brainer for me to turn to those foods now and I do it automatically, it's not a case of denying myself anything because all the other things are (more or less, anyway) now in place.

I think I have to do it like that - the other way is exhausting and I know from experience I can't sustain it because I'm battling myself all the time.

Elaine (thought I'd better bold you, b/c that's a wall of text to wade through and this is the bit that specifically salient to you!) - you've already got this, you've just got it for exercise first, rather than food and I've got food and am working on exercise :D; what makes it so apparently effortless for you to schedule an exercise diary that makes me fall over in exhaustion just to read it and how can you apply some of that to your food?

Wowow! I read through all of that! You should become a consultant my love :p

Everything makes sense.. and I share a lot of the reasons with you.
Then I read the bit at the end, the 'what makes it so effortless to schedule in exercise' AND complete it (ahaha!)
Okay don't laugh.. this sounds really stupid, but, I seem to always plan to fail.. what I mean by that is I figure I will come off the plan/have a bad day.. I know I can't even get through a week (ugh, this is what depresses me!) so I plan in the exercise and exercise to burn away the calories I've eaten. Which doesn't add up this week (but hey it's * week too) but when I lost a lot of weight over 8 weeks (well a stone and a half) I was probably sticking to sw only 60% but exercising at least 4 times a week :/

This makes no sense at all, does it!

Food first! I need to get to grips with food!

You can exercise every day for a week, but if you eat bad food you will gain/sts.
You can eat well for a week with no exercise and you will lose!

Food needs to be the priority.. why I didn't see this before... :/

And then I read the little bit

2pounds off for me last night and getting under two hundred pounds for what is probably the first time since I was 21 is so close that I can taste it :D. Of course, I'm going out for dinner tonight and away for a long weekend with the girls this week (which I expect will be boozy and involve vast quantities of tempting things) isn't stellar timing for that, but I'm definitely going to do it before the end of the month. HURRAH.

It is pouring today, so I'll not get my walk in at lunchtime today (I've more or less dried out from this morning and I don't want to be doing the same all afternoon now that the a/c's switched on and the building's got cold!). If I get back from dinner in time I might fit a shred in, but we'll see about that. If I don't, I don't and I will still be walking the longer route home, so it's something.

I have been making plans with the girls to ensure that there's a lot of opportunities for walking this weekend (at least ONE of the other 3 is capable of keeping up, so I might see if we can split up if needs be to get some actual decent exercise in) and I'll defnitely go for a wander around the village we're staying in after dinner to help it settle and break off from post-dinner eating. We will be cooking and there'll be a supermarket shop, so I'm going to make sure there's fruit and things.

I know all that sounds a wee bit whiny - I'm actually REALLY looking forward to it, I'm just a little anxious about the availabilty of choices and there's one friend in particular who has issues with her own weight/health and it makes her really agressive when anyone else is fixing theirs. I know it's her issue, but it can make things a bit difficult and I'm sorting through in my head how I'm going to be with her.

Strategy so far: basically not make an issue about it (it's just how I eat, it's not really that big a deal), if it comes up ignore her negativity about it, talk about how much better I feel, and how lovely and supportive another mutal friend of ours that I see more often is. I suspect it won't be as bad as I think it will be.

Hey Elaine - it does actually make sense (you're controlling the thing you know you CAN control to offset the thing you're not quite so comfortable with) - I'm not sure I'd call it planning to fail so much as planning to your strengths. I mean, yes 30mins aerobics only actually = 1 danish pastry, roughly, so exercise can't work on its own for losing weight (it will, however, make it a darn sight easier for you to maintain your loss, so it's not like it's a bad thing!) but getting fit and healthy through exercise is a positive - don't undersell yourself on that.

In fact? You know what? You've motivated me to get my behind out of my seat at lunchtime and moving - even if I end up doing 6 quick circuits of superdrug or something. Thank you!

Ha! I've thought about the consultant thing, but I don't drive, so I'd need to get that under my belt (I really don't need to right now and couldn't afford to run a car, so... my job will be moving in a couple of years and it might be a thing then ;)) but I have done some peer councilling in the past and I'd like to get back into that if I can. :D

Non-weight goal thingies:
#Exercise
checkmark%20green.gif
- yesterday was lunch walk and big hill walk and I'm GOING TO DO THE SAME TODAY

#No Diet Coke :rolleyes: - NONE all day yesterday. I'm out for dinner tonight at the pub so there will be some tonight. Still, none at work or home FTW
#More water
checkmark%20green.gif
GALLONS yesterday and even had some with breakfast today (I need to start adding a glass of water, as well as my milk to that routine)

#Continuing SW
checkmark%20green.gif
Well, I want to be UNDER THAT 200lbs.

Esotericy ones:
~I forgot body lotion after the bath last night and forgot to google about bodyscrubbing. :sigh:
~Only mineral base and blush on today but I'm all prepped and moisturised and my skin's looking really nice. :) (and because I'm wearing so little makeup it all looks like I'm just naturally this pretty :p)

Right. Today is a red day because: yum.

breakfast
Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Melon SFree

NAS Jelly 0.5 Syns

Lunch
Chicken Free

Fancier Salad SFree

Snack
Banana SFree
Cottage Cheese Free

Dinner

Some kind of salad with the dressing on the side. Possibly mussles as well and gallons of diet coke to avoid pudding (which would give me heartburn anyway)

Supper
HiFi HExB
Milk HExA

Have a gorgeous day lovlies :D

hahahaha

<3
- Everything you said
- Pudding - would give you heart burn anyway pmsl
- You're on fire! Jeeezzz
- Chicken salad
- Consultant in the making

and

- exerciseee pretty face! I'm going away for the weekend too, and you make me realise it DOESN'T HAVE TO BE HARD! Will buy tonnes of fruit - hazzah!! x

Morning - I bounced out of bed at ten to six this morning, which is wrong on a great number of levels and very unlike me (and I'm now tired :rolleyes:) but it meant I got into work before the rain came on so I'm calling it a victory :D

Dinner out was lovely last night - I had the mussels again and a really nice bacon and black pudding salad (dressing on the side, pulled all the fat off the bacon and only had some of the black pudding) and instead of a billion diet cokes, I had 2 and finished up with camomile tea! I am definitely counting that all as a win.

Today is going to be a bit odd, food-wise, as I'm using stuff up before I go away and I didn't have any milk in the house; it's all planned though and saw me dismembering a mango at quarter past six. You can't beat a bit of violence against fruit early in the morning.

Cheers Elaine; you're right - going away isn't mostly all that hard (there are specific circumstances where one has less control, but they're all controllable to some extent). Onwards and downwards, right?

Slightly peculiar Red Day today

Breakfast
3*Pagen krisprolls HExB
3*LCL triangles Part HExA
Tomatoes SFree

Snack
Mango SFree
Costa Skinny Latte 6Syns

Lunch
Tomatoes SFree
Cheese HExA

Snack
Total 0% Free

Dinner
Extra Lean Mince Chilli Free
Salad SFree

Supper
HIFI HExB
Options 2syns

super healthy day my sweet! Are you all packed? When do you go? (I don't go 'till tomorrow) xx

Heya Elaine - sorry I took so long to respond, work's internet went down and when I got home I was mostly running around like a headless chicken trying to pack (and discovering my BFF had hidden Weeping Angels from Dr. Who all over my flat for me to find. I wasn't entirely sure whether to laugh or be creeped out :D - I knew he was going to be there when I wasn't, and I suspect he'll probably move them again in the future. My life is peculiar, but not boring).

Anyway, I had a lovely weekend (despite the somewhat epic rain showers) with lots of walking around castles and gardens and beaches and (not so good... :rolleyes:) lots of eating.

I did try to make the best possible choices; I had my good porridge breakfast with fruit every day, the dinner I cooked was steak and roasted veggies, and I ate a plethora of undressed chicken salad, but there was also some ice cream, some of the eating out choices I made were definitely "best of a bad lot" rather than good and I had a small fish and chips when we were at the seaside (so GOOD), so I'm not expecting great things at WI tonight.

I did discover a new treat, which I used as a defence against chocolate eclairs and champagne; total 0% with an options stirred through it and strawberries or cherries dipped in it. YUMMY and really quite filling for only 2 or 3 Syns depending on the options variety (I had the 3syn chocolate brownie one).

The friend I thought might be difficult was a bit - she's obviously unhappy in herself and kind of took my decisions and choices as a judgment on her own, which was a little uncomfortable. I ended up making a big deal of the positives of the decisions I was making for me (I'm less migraine prone, my IBS is better, etc) which helped, but it was still a bit uncomfortable. I understand a fair bit of where she's coming from (I've been the fattest one in the group, and not at a point where I was ready to do anything about it, and now I've lost what I've lost she's taken the role of fattest), so I very much feel for her but still. Difficult. What I've done is an achievement and I'm proud of myself and I don't like having to underplay that to stop someone else taking it personally (honestly, I'm not losing weight to make her feel bad...).

ANYWAY, onwards, ever onwards. Today is probably a red day (I'm very disorganised, food wise, as I had NOTHING in. I will be going to Morrisons on the way home - WI tonight focusses the mind wonderfully on picking up the right things).

Breakfast
Banana SFree (and the only edible looking fruit in our canteen)
Large Skinny Latte 4/5 HExA (I got her to measure the milk and it was about 270ml give or take for foam)

Lunch
Probably chicken Salad, if tesco has plain cooked chicken and bagged salad.

Dinner
Whatever I buy in morrisons that's quick for after class. Maybe a lamb chop?)

See? Totally disorganised. On the plus side I didn't come home to off milk and rotten veggies, so that's a win? Oh! And my basil plant's still looking lovely and healthy. I should get some tomatoes to nom with basil and cheese.... :D

Ah well, the sins (and syns...) of the weekend caught up with me - 1.5 ON. :rolleyes:. Never mind - I know what caused it, I'm not going to be doing it again and I'll get it back off for next week. It's rather more than I think I deserved, but thems the breaks and I suppose you never really know exactly what's in restaurant food.

No meals out for me this week, so it should be plain(ish) sailing :D.

We had a fill in consultant last night and I'm not entirely sure I liked her - she read out what everyone had gained (our usual consultant just says "had a wee gain") which seemed a bit off to me (it put my gain in perspective, admittedly, because a bunch of people gained this week and I was well in the lower reaches, but still) and she was incredible earnest which read as a little bit insincere. We've got her again next week and I'm already thinking about not staying to her class, but we'll see. I've got some nice friends I hang out with in class so... I dunno, I'll need to ponder it, because I usually really enjoy IT and this week I felt a bit patronised.

Am in work EARLY today (I need to make up some time) so my diet coke ban's gone out the window and I think - in an attempt to give myself reachable goals - because the rest of the week's going to be the same that I'm going to give myself a bye on that for this week. I'm still going to work on keeping up my water, but the cutting diet coke can start again next week.

What I am going to focus on this week is shredding. I'd REALLY like to get off the four and a half I need to get me under 200lbs this month, and I think I need to get some serious sweating in to do that. Jillian worked amazingly for me before (and tightened me up a lot as well) so I'll start a don't break the chain (Don't Break The Chain!) for that (I'm going to do one for my water as well).

Anyway, I popped in to tesco on the way into work and picked up some more veggies for my chicken curry so today's plan is:

Drink my 1tr water bottle @ work
Go for a 30minute yomp @ lunchtime (new route)
Go to further station and walk up hill on way home
Get in and start spices and onions for curry
Shred
Add chicken to curry
Bath (scrub and moisturise - I did finally check and scrubbing's supposed to be weekly)
Add Veggies to curry
Sweep up kitchen and sitting room
Collapse and eat dinner :D

Which is all more than do-able. I've got some big hitters on my to-do list that I need to pioritise and see what I can do tommorrow night (because the curry for tea will already be made ;)) - shedding clutter from my house is helping me focus more on shedding clutter from me :D

Today is a red day and I started it with ALL the fruit this morning :D

Breakfast
Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree
Mango SFree

Snack
Strawberries SFree
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Lunch
Chicken Free
Salad SFree

Snack
Strawberries SFree
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Dinner
Nairns cheesy oatcake bites 5 Syns
Chicken Curry Free (85% SFree)

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Milk HExA

Which is only 1syn and I want to try and aim at 10ish a day this week (I do want to have my 5 at least every day) but there may well be a latte added to the equation later on. If there isn't then I've a wee bag of the nairn's cheesy oat snack things that come in at 5 syns.

This week's goals then are:
  • Shred every day
  • 1lt water minimum every day
  • skin care (body as well as face) every day
  • Min 5 syns every day (ave: 10)
Let's see how many ticks I get :D

Last edited:
NEXT WEEK = Big loss :bunnydance:

Anyway, you're a pro at this, you already know why! ahaha! Anyway Mrs 3 and a half stone down! How far 'till you're 4?!?!?! xx

It should, theoretically be quite like a first week, really, so a good result is more than possible (ignoring that I got 2lbs off in my first week :D). I'm 4lbs off my 4stone (and 4 1/2 off a slew of other goals/landmarks); which I'd love to do next week, but won't cry if it takes me two.

This week is all my own cooking so NO HIDDEN FAT and far less tempting other things kicking about (which then drive me to over eat on the good stuff :rolleyes:)

*makes zombie noises*

I'm on another early start today - I may never get used to them but at least it's lovely, bright, sunny day - and I'm suffering a little from shredding last night, but I'm feeling terribly virtuous so it's all good :D

Yesterday's specific targets:
Drink my 1tr water bottle @ work :checkmark green:
Go for a 30minute yomp @ lunchtime (new route) :checkmark green: (didn't like the new route as much and it's not as far. Will have a think about where I'm going today)
Go to further station and walk up hill on way home:checkmark green:
Shred :checkmark green:
Bath (scrub and moisturise - I did finally check and scrubbing's supposed to be weekly) :rolleyes: - I moisturised but my arms were too noodly before my bath to scrub. Today.
Sweep up kitchen and sitting room :checkmark green:

Weekly goals, status for yesterday:
  • Shred every day :checkmark green: woo hoo! Even Anita killed me, but I did it and I know for a fact it gets easier. Eventually I hope not to have to drop the weights half way through their use.
  • 1lt water minimum every day :checkmark green: Had about double that, thanks to shredding :D
  • skin care (body as well as face) every day :checkmark green:
  • Min 5 syns every day (ave: 10) :checkmark green: Had 6 in the end - jam for one and 5 for a wee pack of Nairns oatcake bite things (which are yummy and I should get more of)
Today I'm going to (in addition to my weekly things):
Walk at lunch time
Further Station on the way home
Try not to buy any more diet coke (I've got and drunk some already)
Scruuuuuuuuuuub (provided I can move my arms after shredding)

Today is a red day (I'm considering green for tommorrow though :D)
Breakfast
Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree
Mango SFree

Snack
Strawberries SFree
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Lunch
Chicken Free
Salad SFree

Snack
CLF w/Peppermint 9Syns (yummy, cold and completely worth that many syns for a drink :D)
Strawberries SFree
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Dinner
Chicken Curry Free (85% SFree)

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Milk HExA

(which does, rather, look the same as yesterday, but yesterday was tasty!)

Last edited:
:bunnydance:

G'wan girl!!

p.s. I keep forgetting to post your thing, it's sitting in my car reminding me not to cheat though. ahahaha! x

5? I don't get the numbers :p x

Eep, sorry, I meant that my office had turned into a bunch of five year olds and I had to protect myself and my stuff from elastic band attack (can you tell I work with men? :cool:).

Okay so, checklisty stuff:

Walk at lunch time
checkmark%20green.gif
I went a totally different way, up the great big hill (which was hard work in the heat) and then battled along Saucihall street (unfortunately glaring at people didn't make them evaporate, so that was quite a slow bit) popped into holland and barret (no coconut HExA milk, but picked up some aloe for the rash I've developed thanks to my deoderant. LOVE ALOE) and back down.
Further Station on the way home
checkmark%20green.gif

Try not to buy any more diet coke (I've got and drunk some already)
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark%20green.gif
(I think banning it after 1pm on normal week days is the way to go. I'll have a think about weekends/being out)

Scruuuuuuuuuuub (provided I can move my arms after shredding) :mad: noodly arms again. I am aloed from head to foot though.

Weekly goals, status for yesterday:
  • Shred every day
    checkmark%20green.gif
    I am SO SORE today (and it was harder than day one because I was already sore and very hot, but I DID it). I suspect I won't have time tonight b/c my bff's meeting me from work, but I think a recovery day might not totally be a bad idea
  • 1lt water minimum every day
    checkmark%20green.gif
    Had about treble that, thanks to shredding and the boiling heat :D
  • skin care (body as well as face) every day
    checkmark%20green.gif
  • Min 5 syns every day (ave: 10)
    checkmark%20green.gif
    Had 10 jam for one and 5 and frozen peppermint coffee goodness for 9
Today's specific goals:
Because I'm probably not shredding I need more walking. So
Walk down to the station in the morning (done already :D, it takes me 20minutes and I just need to find out when the trains actually go!)
Walk at lunchtime
Walk from further station home
Buy potatoes and milk (and look at fruit)
SCRUB BECAUSE MY ARMS WON'T BE ALL NOODLY

Today is a GREEN DAY

Breakfast

Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Strawberries SFree
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Lunch
Beany Chilli Free (has a wodge of SFree)

Snack
Strawberries SFree
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Dinner
SW Chips Free
Cheese HExA
Pickled Onions SFree
(more Chilli if I'm hungry)

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Options 2 Syns

I'm very excited about my chips and cheese for tea, I haven't had them in AGES (I'm making BFF Chips and Chilli b/c he's lactose intolerant). I'm really looking forward to tonight, with me being away and BFF having his house done up and working away we've not seen a lot of each other so we need a good catch up. I had a bunch of to-dos that I had listed for tonight, but they'll shift over to tommorrow without any issues and this will be good fun :D:D

Ooh! I know - we'll do some stuff on the WII tonight, to make up for the lack of shredding. M'BFF's MII is a lazy get so it'll do him good :D

Good on you chicken!!! x

Right weekend in review:

Friday night turned into a bit of a councilling session, so no exercise, but some things are more important and I ate fine.

Saturday: green day :). Finished up my chilli, made a start into finishing up the 11ty billion mugshots I've got in the house, no formal exercise but decluttered the house to within an inch of its life and barely sat down all day, so I'm happy with that.

Sunday: EE for the first time in FOREVER, no formal exercise but continued decluttering and housework and my folks visited for the afternoon (they ate cakes, I ate grapes. Go me!)

Goal stuff:
Exercise: out the window, frankly. Resetting tommorrow.
Skin Care: I'm dealing with some really bad allergy stuff right now, so I've put this on hold until my skin calms down. Slathering myself with aloe can't be hurting anyway
Eating: Well on track.
Drinking: Very little Diet Coke until this morning (TIIIIIRED), lots of water and herbal tea. Counting as a win.

Today is a green day (still using up my endless stock of mugshots...) and I'm going to the pictures tonight to see Bridesmaids (I'll have a mugshots just before I leave work and then diet coke there. It'll be a bit of an odd day, but copable. I might get some bananas at lunchtime...).

Breakfast
LOVELY FRENCH Jam 1 Syn :D:D:D
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Strawberries SFree
Cherries SFree
Grapes SFree

Lunch
Mugshot Free