Heffalump to Slinky: Journey to Less of Me

Woo hoo Lovely..

Shall we house share?????
reading your post is like when I talk to myself in my head...
I have a chicken salad addiction -but HAVE to have good tomatoes and pointy peppers (bell peppers are often watery) -and I LOVE LOVE LOVE balsamic AND Worcestershire sauce :D. Have you tried/found "kepac manis" ? its a kind of fermented soy sauce so its a bit sweeter (not free -but very low in syns) -and addictive ;)

oooh ooooh and I refer to eating a rainbow too .... I always get lots of "violet" tickled cabbage n beetroot :drool:

I could quite happily eat your meals today (apart from the activia FF :p)
Have you seen that when you do GREEN days you can use heB and get 57g low fat feta :happy036: -I did a green day on Tuesday and used both heBs on 114g of it -with 5syns of avocado..cor it was scrumdiddlyumptious -Im amazed by how much I crave the GOOD stuff now :eating:

DId you end up getting the "shock absorber" Bra? just going by the sound of the contortions you are doing to get into it :rotflmao: -I LOVE mine -not very attractive but boy does it keep everything in place -even jogging I don't "wibble" :bliss:

It sounds like you have come back full of enthusiasm and raring to go :happy096:
Heck at this rate we might be skinny minis in time for the festive season :vibes:
Right I will stop yapping.. keep up the amazing work Mrs ...

Works for me, yep :D

I've been looking for Kepac Manis, but I've not found it yet - I suspect I may need to go up to the asian supermarket (not a hardship tbh, they've got lovely veggies and spices).

I LOVE pickled cabbage and beetroot, but I'm a terror for ending up dyed in them!

The potential four lots of cheese on green days is spectacular (or possibly dangerous, I haven't quite decided) but I love feta and red onion salad on a hot day and I definitely intend to take full advantage of it :D:D

I did get the shock absorber (I tried on a couple of different ones, that was hilarious, thank goodness Frasers has got big changing rooms...) it's incredibly good but oh boy, it's a workout in itself to put on!

We definitely shall (heck you're not far off already mrs!) - I cannot WAIT to be able to get a sparkly top in a cheap shop just because I can :D

So, last night didn't quite work out as planned because I stood on some glass :( so no Jillian for me fo a while. OW! Still, it was otherwise still a Red Day 100% on plan, so I'm not totally bummed.

Am enjoying a fairly lazy day today (with my foot up!) and looking at the wedding (lovely dress and how fabby did slim Pippa look?) and am wallowing in cosy green goodness :D

Breakfast
Baked Beans Free
Quorn Sausages Free

Lunch
LFSnoodles Free
Diet Coke Free

Snack
LFSnoodles Free
Plums S Free

Dinner
SW Chips Free
84g LF Cheese HExA & HExB
Pickled Onions S Free

Supper
350m Skim Milk HexA
Fibre+ HexB

(eek! I need to get some fruit and veggies... I wonder if I can get a friend to come to my aid...yep. Tommorrow:rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Not a lot of vertical movement again today - my foot's still agony unless I stand on it a very odd way - but I did manage to get out to the supermarket, greengrocer and butcher just near me, so I've got some veggies!

Today's a red day (and I think I may be in danger of growing wings and clucking, because I've got a chicken to roast tommorrow, but never mind ;))

Breakfast
Total 0% Free
Blueberries S Free

Lunch
Chicken Free
Salad S Free

Snack
Feta HExA
Tomato & Red Onion Salad S Free

Dinner
Butcher's Chicken Kebabs 2Syns (had a bit of glaze powder on them so I'm calling that syn'd as I think there's sugar in it. Yummy though!)
Cabbage and Onion Salad S Free

Supper
2* Fibre + 2*HExB
350ml Skim Milk HExA

hope everyone's having a great weekend.

Last edited:
It's a lovely looking day here today, but so WINDY! I wish I felt up to limping down to put the sheets out for a good blow, ah well, at leas I've got everything cleaned :D

Another Red day today (I may be turning into Elaine ;))

Breakfast
Total 0% Free
Blueberries S Free

Lunch
Roast Chicken Free (now dismembered and the carcass is in the slow cooker to make stock)
198g New Pots HExB
Steamed Cabbage S Free
Steamed Brocolli S Free

Snack
Chinese Apple S Free
Activia FF Free

Dinner
Feta 2*HExA
Tomato S Free and
Red Onion S Free Salad (YUM YUM YUM!)

Supper
Fibre Plus HExB
Options 2 Syns

Really enjoyed my eats today and I feel satisfied without feeling too stuffed :D

Last edited:
oooh is your trotter no better then? -what a nuisance, especially when its such nice weather :sigh:

*feta salad, feta salad* :gimi: :p -I have just had a salad with prawns and avocado -a big fat plate of heaven it was :drool:, I was going to have feta and avocado but then I decided I would make a feta frittata/crustless quiche tomorrow -so I will get plenty then :D
Anyway -apart from the trotter I hope you are having a good weekend my lovely!!!

Hello :D, nope, it's still really sore... if it's still as bad tommorrow I'm going to go back and get them to check it out, because I can't really walk on it at the moment and that's not really on! :(

Mmmh, Feta is SO GOOD (your avocado and prawn sounds lovely, too) - how heavenly that we're back into salad weather :D

Right - I picked up my measurements notebook this morning and since March 7th (when I started measuring) I've lost:

1 inch off my left arm
1/2 an inch off my right arm
4 inches off my bust
2.5 inches off my chest
5 inches off my spare tyre
5 inches off my waist
3 inches off my hips
an my legs've stayed the same :D

so that is TWENTY ONE INCHES less of me in two months :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I also did a wee try on of the things I'd not managed the last time I did a try on and I can get into the skirt and pinafore in my signature (I can't breathe or sit down in them yet, but SOON!). I'm going out for my brothers birthday later this week (steak and salad are planned ;)) and I'll have a lovely slinky outfit to wear :D SO CHUFFED :D

SO bloody pleased for you!!!!!
That inch loss is amazing!

Sorry I haven't been around, not been feeling too great - men!

Loving your food every day, yummy! Although hello... Where are those cheesy chips and coleslaw plates hiding?

Sorry to hear you stood on some glass... What? Were you drunk? :p

Again, amazed at the inch loss... Have you lost a dress size then?

x

Morning peeps - hope you're having a good week :D. Yesterday I made it into (comfortably, sitting down) my SIZE 18 JEANS! (must update my signature!) - I've only got one more pair (smaller cut 18) left in my wardrobe and then I'm into having to buy new... :eek: but they'll be small enough to buy from a whole range of shops so hopefully not too expensive :D

SO bloody pleased for you!!!!!
That inch loss is amazing!

Sorry I haven't been around, not been feeling too great - men!

Loving your food every day, yummy! Although hello... Where are those cheesy chips and coleslaw plates hiding?

Sorry to hear you stood on some glass... What? Were you drunk? :p

Again, amazed at the inch loss... Have you lost a dress size then?

x

I've been watching for you - I figured there was something going on but I'm glad you're back, I was going to message you if I didn't hear from you today *snugs*

I've no idea what's happened to my cheesey coleslaw chips... I think it must be the weather? We're due rain again come friday, so we'll see if that changes :D

*snorts* - I bloody wish, it might've been worth it then! I've no idea where the glass came from, I'm back to limping in shoes now though, so yay?

I'm down 2 sizes in M&S Jeans in one particular style now (and goodness knows what else in anything else because the sizing's so blinking inconsistent) and I think I need new bras again (but I'm trying to hold off as long as possible, EXPENSIVE!!).

Right, yesterday was a red day (and very busy):

Breakfast
Banana S Free
Chinese Apple S Free
Activia FF Free

Lunch
Salad S Free
Chicken Free

Dinner
Chicken Aubergine Curry Free (90% S Free)
Fibre Plus HExB
LCL Cheese HExA

Supper
Fibre Plus HExB
350ml Skim Milk HExA
1 Haribo SYNS???

Last edited:
Onwards and downwards - today is WI so we'll see how it goes (I'd REALLY like to get my 2 1/2 today, but it's 2.5 lbs and that's a fair whack for me, for a week, especially when I've not been excercising, and I'm still nervous after that gain I had after a big loss before, so we shall see).

Another red day today;

Breakfast
Nice Jam 1 Syn
Scan bran Part HExB
Porridge Part HExB made up with
350ml Skim milk HExA drank balance

Snack
Activia FF Free

Lunch
Salad S Free
Chicken Free
Diet Coke Free

Snack
FibrePlus HexB

Dinner
Chicken Curry Free (90% S Free)

Supper
3 mini babybel light HExA
Kettle Chips 14syns

Right, I need to go out a for a limp at lunchtime (I'm out of moisturiser and conditioner and I'm away again pretty soon so I'll need stuff for that, too) but other than that just this working malarkey until WI :eek:

Last edited:
Good Morning MRS :wavey:

Well done on the great inch loss :happy096:

Now I don't make a habit of talking about other peoples boobs -honest -But I have various bras that have either been not worn at all or that have only been worn a couple of times.. if you let me know what size you are *if thats not a personal question I don't know what is :rotflmao:* -I can let you know if I have any that might tide you over a little longer ;). Im going through bra sizes like a lunatic...
ooohhh and I had my 1st delivery from Matalan yesterday and had 4 bras come and non were over £8 and they are pretty too -I have one on now and you wouldn't think it was a new bra -soooo comfy, rather good for a 36F.... might be worth a look!!!
Hope you have a lovely day now you can get out n about a bit better!!

WOO HOO! 2.5 off last night which takes me to 2.5STONE dead on the nose :D - me and red days? we're definitely chums! (Must get more salad and prawns today. Mmmh :)).

My foot's still sore, but I figure taking as much weight off it as possible is entirely the best thing to do ;)

I didn't get out shopping yesterday - my 2nd job took up all of lunchtime and most of last night (which isn't bad, it's voluntary and it's a lot of fun, it's just very, very busy right at the moment) but I'm currently more or less caught up so my lunch is my own! (my poor parched face... :p).

Good Morning MRS :wavey:

Well done on the great inch loss :happy096:

Now I don't make a habit of talking about other peoples boobs -honest -But I have various bras that have either been not worn at all or that have only been worn a couple of times.. if you let me know what size you are *if thats not a personal question I don't know what is :rotflmao:* -I can let you know if I have any that might tide you over a little longer ;). Im going through bra sizes like a lunatic...

Oh, that would be very lovely of you - I'll see if I can work the site PM thingie :D

ooohhh and I had my 1st delivery from Matalan yesterday and had 4 bras come and non were over £8 and they are pretty too -I have one on now and you wouldn't think it was a new bra -soooo comfy, rather good for a 36F.... might be worth a look!!!
Hope you have a lovely day now you can get out n about a bit better!!

I might take a wee scoot to Matalan tommorrow then, I need a couple of thin 3/4 sleeve tshirts anyway (to wear under my staff tshirt for my other job. My elbows are not fit for human view yet) so I shall have a poke about (provided I get out at lunchtime two days in a row....:rolleyes:).

right: red day (which isn't a huge surprise I think :D)

Breakfast
Lovely Jam 1syn
Scan bran Part HExB
Porridge Part HExB made with
350ml Skim milk HExA (drank balance)

Snack
Chinese Apple S Free
Diet Coke Free

Lunch
Chicken Free (the last of sunday's roast. OMG, so GOOD)
Salad S Free

Snack
Banana S Free

Dinner
Chicken Curry Free (90% SFree)

Supper
Fibre plus HExB
350ml skim milk HExA

Obviously that might change, but that's currently the plan :D

Have a gorgeous day lovlies

Phew - my 2nd job's keeping me busy at the mo! Ah well, no time at all for boredom eating :D. Yesterday's meals didn't change at all (and to be honest I was so busy that I was relieved not to have to think about it :)) so that was a 100% on plan red day (I'm still very bemused that they're my favourite now given my previous carb addiction. I'm planning a green day at the weekend so I can revel in FF Snoodles and SW chips and cheese but other than that...My mum seems to think I've turned into a completely different person - after angsting about it sounding "Atkinsy" until I read her out my food diaries...:rolleyes:).

Today I'm going out for a meal after work to celebrate my wee brother's birthday where I'm planning on getting mussles (the balance of yesterday's syns - 14 - will more than cover whatever sauce clings to them) to start and then an undressed steak and salad (with the balance of today's syns - 14- to cover any butter or oil used in cooking. Om nom nom :D). It's a french restaurant and there's LOTs of choice on the menu, if I change my mind, but I love steak and it's pouring today so I'm pretty sure rare cow is what I'm wanting :D.

So, today is another red (I was kind of thinking of EEing it, but frankly I don't need to and I don't really want to... so I'll get supper when I go home and won't feel the lack of a pud :D)

breakfast
Lovely Jam 1 Syn (it's nearly done and I'd have to go to France to get more, which seems a bit far :cry:)
Scan Bran Part HexB
Porridge Part HexB made up with
350ml Skim Milk HExA (drank balance)

Snack
Diet coke Free (early, early start today... need this intravenously really!)
Kiwi fruit S Free

Lunch
Prawns Free
Salad S Free

Snack
Kiwi Fruit S Free

Dinner
Mussels Free
With up to 14syns available for the sauce
Steak Free and
Salad S Free
with up to 14syns available for any stray oil or butter on the grill

Supper
Fibre Plus HExB
350ml Skim Milk HExA

I'm really looking forward to this evening - I'm all planned and comfortable with my choices and I think it will be TASTY. I'm getting less and less intimidated about asking for things to be arranged as I need them; I think some dining out with Americans (for whom it is normal to ask for things to be served as they need them) has really helped with me getting over any reticence there - I tip well and I ask reasonably, clearly and politely so it shouldn't be difficult for them to service my requests :D

Anyway, am very on it all at the moment - I'm wearing my size 18 jeans (bought, but never actually fitted into until now, they're nice!), I'm feeling like the difference is noticable finally (SO many people said at class on tuesday that they can see a real difference in me, it made me a little embarrassed, but happy) and it doesn't feel like a diet :D .

I haven't been this size for a very, very long time - since I first got together with my ex, practically, and it feels a lot like I'm reclaiming myself right now (it's taken me a long time to get to this stage, but really the weight is about the last thing I needed to sort out :D)

Dinner last night was lovely and I had exactly what I'd planned, which made me happy :D.

I am SO TIRED today though, as I ended up doing a whole bunch of work for my other job until about 2am and then up for work this morning at half six... Tommorrow I am sleeping in, because I'm pretty much on top of everything I need to do and I'm not worrying about anyone else's stuff for a bit!

Another red day today :D

breakfast
Lovely Jam 1 Syn (it's nearly done and I'd have to go to France to get more, which seems a bit far :cry:)
Scan Bran Part HexB

Lunch
Chicken Free
Salad S Free

Dinner
Feta HExA and
Tomato S Free Salad

Last edited:
honey bunch!
What's your second job?
Thanks for watching out for me :p Have been having a pretty crappy time lately - but went on a date yesterday (chuckle chuckle) and had some (sort of) good news AND applied for new jobs... so... hopefuly, things may be looking up :D

Food looks AWESOME! You pretty much do success express days sometimes! Hehe! How's the shred? I gave up on it... can't remember when. I definitely SHOULD start it again - due to the fact that I am wearing a back less dress five weeks from today! But yeah... Jillian is a killer!
I started C25K, on week 1.. then invited my friend who chucked us in at week 4 and I am, I can safely say - currently in lots of pain! LOL!

Hope you're well! Lots of mussles!

TTYL ! Xxxx

I am the busiest bee EVER right now. On the plus side I'm so busy that I keep forgetting to eat until I'm actually really quite hungry...:D

honey bunch!
What's your second job?

I volunteer for an events company for which (because I'm a volunteer) I end up doing a bunch of different things. It's a lot of fun, but we've a couple of events coming up in the terrifyingly near future and it's keeping me incredibly busy!

Thanks for watching out for me :p Have been having a pretty crappy time lately - but went on a date yesterday (chuckle chuckle) and had some (sort of) good news AND applied for new jobs... so... hopefuly, things may be looking up :D

I will keep everything crossed for you.

Food looks AWESOME! You pretty much do success express days sometimes! Hehe! How's the shred? I gave up on it... can't remember when. I definitely SHOULD start it again - due to the fact that I am wearing a back less dress five weeks from today! But yeah... Jillian is a killer!
I started C25K, on week 1.. then invited my friend who chucked us in at week 4 and I am, I can safely say - currently in lots of pain! LOL!
I probably do - I eat a lot of veg and things (I've got very used to having oodles of veg and I feel icky if I don't so :D)

My foot's still giving me bother and I'm so busy I've no time to turn around so I'm basically being dead lazy right now. I will pick it back up properly when I'm home from Germany :D

Right - food for the weekend involved 100% green day on saturday and 100% red day on sunday and not all that much of either, all things considered, but there's no point in eating just because, right?

Red day today

breakfast
Not-quite-so-lovely Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB

Lunch
Diet coke Free
Chicken 1/2 Syn (marinaded and grilled last night, YUM YUM YUM)
Salad S Free

Dinner
Chicken Free
Salad S Free (I am in danger of turning into a chicken salad, but different kinds of chicken and differing salad stuff keeps it interesting)

Supper
350ml Skim milk HExA
Fibre Plus HExB

Last edited:
HAVE A GREAT DAY, POPPET!!!! caps lock on purpose btw!

To highlight how much I mean it :p xx

:bunnydance:

Cheers Ela_ine :D - you too!

Another crazy-busy day today - I'm quite looking forward to WI tonight (which I don't usually, I enjoy the class, but the WI makes me nervous Every.Single.Week.) because it's time out just for me where I can't be focussing on the 360 other things I should really be doing instead. And then after class I'm using the Syns I've acrewed over the week to get a chinese (I've a friend coming over who's a skinny but supportive boy and he'll eat anything I decide I don't want and be supportive of any weird choices :). I'm popping over to the eating out thread to make some choices later).

Red day again today (shall we fall over with unsurprise?)

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB

Lunch
Diet coke Free
Chicken Free
Salad S Free

Dinner
Chicken Free
Satay Sauce 13 syns
"fried" onions Free

Supper
350ml skim milk HexA
Fibre + Hexb

I promise I'm not going to turn into a chicken salad (that would be peculiar) - they're easy and tasty and differ with what the veggies are and what spice is on the chicken and they fill me up and KEEP me full for ages which is dead useful. I'll worry about switching things up a bit when my other job calms back down on the 25th, right now I'm mostly just pleased to have a tasty go to that's healthy and makes me feel healthy).

Last edited:
Wheeeeeee, I'm not entirely sure if I'm coming or going at the moment but that doesn't seem to be a spectacularly bad thing on the weight-loss front 4 pounds off this week! :D (cue me standing on the scales gaping).

Only 1 pound to go to my next mini-target and 3 to my 3 ruddy stone! Anyway, I'm missing my next two WIs and I'm going to be in a hotel (with very limited eating opportunities) for most of the time (I'll be working 14 and 15 hour days and the hotel's in the middle of nowhere with an excruciating expensive restaurant, it is usually literally grabbing a bit of whatever you can... I'm determined to have no pizza this time though, it makes me so ill) so I'm going to do my level best to stay on plan as much as possible and I'll be run off my feet, so I'm hoping I can come back at least at even stevens :) ... I reckon my appetite's reducing anyway and I've a clearer idea of how little I need to eat at a meal to fill me up enough, so *crosses things*

today is (duh duh daaaaaaaaah) a red day :)

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB

Lunch
Feta HExA
Tomatoes SFree
1/2 Muller light Free (got it in my SoW basket. Blech, too sweet!)

:bliss: on a cracking loss Mrs.... what a brilliant result indeedy :0clapper:

Cor blimey you are busy busy aren't you :eek:, I don't envy you being stuck in a hotel, when we first move we stay in hotels whilst the shippers move our kit over and the novelty wears off after about 12hrs :giggle:. How you cope with it I don't know. I guess if money and diet were no issue it wouldn't be so bad -but when you are trying to watch both all I can say is :grumble:

Isn't it crazy that for so long we would still insist on eating things that we knew made us ill -bread was my biggy -I knew that I got headaches, and felt drowsy but god did I LOVE it still :eek: where is the logic ehh!!! I haven't touched it since I started SW and it hasn't bothered me in the least :woohoo:

oooh I see Feta again mmmmm nomnomnom.... and I have to agree with your opinion on mullers :sign0137:...
Anyway I will stop yapping ...
Congratulations again, and hope you have a great week,,,

Omfg!

:bunnydance: :clap: :bunnydance:

W E L L D O N E ! ! ! ! Xxxxxx

Back