Heffalump to Slinky: Journey to Less of Me

Day One: Shredded.

OMG. I think I might actually be dead and I don't even have hand weights (it's going to take a wee while before I'm strong enough to consider them, I think, the weight of my horrid fat arms are quite enough on their own!

Also I NEED a sports bra.

Jillian's really good though, not at all annoying - thank you all who reccomended her to me.

I'm off to collapse into a nice warm bath now!

Aaah! So funny! So glad you’re doing the shred though.. I need to get back on it, but had to take a break, as with swimming aswell my arms were just getting *SO* heavy.
I bought a sports bra the other week.. what a waste of £17.99 It’s like a VEST! Pfft! Going to invest in a good supportive one… when I get back from my all inclusive holiday :whistle:

She IS good isn't she .... but its deffinitely a "sports bra DVD"

-bet you sleep well tonight

I always sleep better after a session with Jillian

*snorts* I bet I will, too -I am REALLY glad it arrived today, I feel a lot better head-wise for having done it, as well as wet noodle armed and legged! .

I did spend the last skippy bit holding my boobs and spare tyre instead of a pretend rope, it got a bit sore! If I can get a longer lunch tommorrow I'll bolt along to Evans - it's a big one and I should be able to pick something up relatively cheaply -I'll be ordering the good one when I next get paid!

LOL – wet noddle what?! Ha ha ha you make me laugh so much :giggle: I don’t even know your name either. Gimiie! :gimi:
p.s. my first four sessions of jumping jacks were spent holding my boobs and throwing my legs around. Ho ho ho.

Red Day: Done 100%. 2 HexAs, 2 HexBs, 6 Syns and 30minutes shredded.

So, I guess the angel on my shoulder won, not the grumpy devil - and it feels pretty good (noodly limbs aside ).

Tommorrow I'm doing OT so I won't be able to shred, and I'm on EE because it's a bit easier when eating's a bit complicated, but I'll get out at lunchtime for a yomp and I bought some lovely M&S salad to take in so I'm well sorted.

Also: Red day HexB potatoes amount to a LOT and I'd forgotten how much I like porridge

Oh, haii red day! :bunnydance: I told you you could do it, (you get used to them soooo quickly! And I’m sure doing red days makes me eat (slightly) less pasta on green days!)

Well, so far I'm aware that I definitely did something last night, but the shred's not left me totally crippled (yet, there's still time...) *TMI WARNING* it seems to have brought my period on properly after nearly a week of it puttering on annoyingly (I'm not entirely sure if this is a good thing or not, because it's also brought cramp with it, but we'll go with it). *END OF TMI*
Today is a slightly awkward day eating-wise, as I won't get home until late, but I think I'm sorted and I'll defintely be out at lunchtime for a yomp (and to get facial scrub, I think I'll need it post-shred . Also a sports bra if I can get out long enough ).
Right, in the interests of keeping things mixed up whilst 100% this week: EE Day.
Breakfast
1* oat Scan bran part HexB
Oatssosimple Original part HexB Made up with
350ml Skim Milk HexA (drank the balance )
Raspberries S Free
Snack
Fruit Salad S Free
Muller Light Free

Yummy yum yum! Have a great day hun :girlpower:

Aaah! So funny! So glad you’re doing the shred though.. I need to get back on it, but had to take a break, as with swimming aswell my arms were just getting *SO* heavy.
I bought a sports bra the other week.. what a waste of £17.99 It’s like a VEST! Pfft! Going to invest in a good supportive one… when I get back from my all inclusive holiday :whistle:

Well, you are swimming rather a long way, so I think that's fair enough! :D (someone in my class lost 2lbs on her all inclusive...because the pool was included ;) and you're a water baby, right?)

I only got half an hour at lunch because of a deeply pointless meeting BOOOOOOOO! So no hold-em-in bra for me yet, but I'm definitely going to get one TOMMORROW and I did a wee yomp for 20minutes (starting up the very steep hill - so steep the buildings have handrails in the walls next to the pavement!) and got face things from superdrug. And my favourite iced coffee (in which the lovely chap behind the counter put extra syrup... ruddy extra syns!! Still, it tasted yummy and I'm currently bouncing off the walls from the sugar, so....urm... body magic?)

I always sleep better after a session with Jillian

I slept like a LOG last night and woke up slightly before my alarm, Jillian's a bit of an evil miracle worker...

LOL – wet noddle what?! Ha ha ha you make me laugh so much :giggle: I don’t even know your name either. Gimiie! :gimi:
p.s. my first four sessions of jumping jacks were spent holding my boobs and throwing my legs around. Ho ho ho.

Hee, I'm Claire (although I've been Wenchie or derivatives thereof so long that I do actually respond to that IRL, too :D)

Oh, haii red day! :bunnydance: I told you you could do it, (you get used to them soooo quickly! And I’m sure doing red days makes me eat (slightly) less pasta on green days!)

I was AMAZED at the amount of wee potatoes I could have and I tend to eat so plan-neutral during the day anyway that I'm not entirely sure what I was so worried about. I'm EE today simply because it's easier to have a mugshot and salad for tea when I'm stuck at work, but, aherm, I did actually pick up some cooked chicken when I was out so I might turn it red yet. We shall see (then I could have MORE porridge for supper... oooh!)

y yum yum! Have a great day hun :girlpower:

I am enjoying today's food rather a lot. HURRAH!

Have an awesome one :D

I am very definitely channelling Elaine today - I'd vaguely planned an EE day because I'm working late (on the plus side, I'll also have a new kitchen sink that isn't all chipped and stained and DOESN'T DRIP by the time I get home. Hurrah for dads :D) and carbs are my go-to, fill-up, comfort but I wanted prawns for lunch (and may I just say, king prawns are YUMMY, worth the money and filling) but then when I was out at lunch (on my sadly curtailed walk... still, made it count as much as poss with the steepest hill) I popped into Mr. S and grabbed a couple of cooked chicken drumsticks instead....(I HATE the fat on them, so I sat at my desk during my tea break and pulled them to bits and used a billion and six napkins :D).

Wanting porridge for supper again was a bit of a motivator with that, right enough :D.

I've now been aware of every single muscle in my body since the shred last night, which I figure means it's doing me some sort of good (I'm not sore, but boy are my arms weary!). I kind of wish I was going to be home in time to do it tonight, but I'm also a wee bit relieved....

Morning peeps...well, despite not being able to shred yesterday, Jillian's still kicking my abs - OUCH! I'm definitely feeling it around the spare tyre (which I want to diminish) and I'm not looking forward to doing it again tonight, but I will :D

Red day today

Not enough milk for porridge this morning BOO HISS, and I appear to have lost my lemon (how does this happen!?) so shopping on the way home from work...

Breakfast
2 Weetabix HexB
FF Plain Yog Free
Blueberries S Free

Snack
Plum S Free

Lunch
Salad S Free
King Prawns Free
Diet Coke Free

Snack
Salad S Free
King Prawns Free

3* minibabybel light HexA

Dinner
Chicken, Abergine and Lemon Curry:
Chicken minifillets Free
Tinned Tomatoes S Free
Abergine S Free
Preserved Lemons (I can't work out how to Syn the cooking?)
Fine Green Beans S Free
Baby Corn S Free
Onions S Free
Ginger Free
Tamarind and Ginger paste 1/2Syn
Spices Free

Supper
1 tsp lovely french jam 1 syn
oat scan bran part HexB
Porridge Part HexB made with
350ml skim milk HexA (drank the balance)
Orange options 2 Syns
mini flake 4 syns

My WiiFit age is now: 25!!!! I'm never going to test it again... :D

Last edited:
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well, you are swimming rather a long way, so I think that's fair enough! :D (someone in my class lost 2lbs on her all inclusive...because the pool was included ;) and you're a water baby, right?)

LOL - thanks for that! Maybe... but my friend isn't! He's a gin and tonic with a book kind of person. (goodness alcohol - I better steer clear of those unwanted cals!)

I only got half an hour at lunch because of a deeply pointless meeting BOOOOOOOO! So no hold-em-in bra for me yet, but I'm definitely going to get one TOMMORROW and I did a wee yomp for 20minutes (starting up the very steep hill - so steep the buildings have handrails in the walls next to the pavement!) and got face things from superdrug. And my favourite iced coffee (in which the lovely chap behind the counter put extra syrup... ruddy extra syns!! Still, it tasted yummy and I'm currently bouncing off the walls from the sugar, so....urm... body magic?)

Yep - bouncy time counts at body magic :rolleyes: LMAO :giggle: Did you get a bra btw? I still haven't.. might where my own bra under my new sports [STRIKE]bra[/STRIKE] vest

I slept like a LOG last night and woke up slightly before my alarm, Jillian's a bit of an evil miracle worker...

Hee, I'm Claire (although I've been Wenchie or derivatives thereof so long that I do actually respond to that IRL, too :D)

Aha, I have SO many nicknames I rarely get called Elaine, but I do still respond to that. Just.

I was AMAZED at the amount of wee potatoes I could have and I tend to eat so plan-neutral during the day anyway that I'm not entirely sure what I was so worried about. I'm EE today simply because it's easier to have a mugshot and salad for tea when I'm stuck at work, but, aherm, I did actually pick up some cooked chicken when I was out so I might turn it red yet. We shall see (then I could have MORE porridge for supper... oooh!)
I am enjoying today's food rather a lot. HURRAH!

Have an awesome one :D

I know! Especially if you make sw chips with them (not that I'm plugging the chips or anything - but yum!)

Sounds like you've had a good couple of foody 100% days. I was not on track last night. Had chinese. Yet to confess in my diary.. but will now you reminded me :p

need to be 100% now until Monday weigh in as I NEEEEEEDD my stone award! Have a great day beaut xxx

LOL - thanks for that! Maybe... but my friend isn't! He's a gin and tonic with a book kind of person. (goodness alcohol - I better steer clear of those unwanted cals!)

Well... gin and slimline's not too terrible, I don't think (although other than diet coke/pepsi & their zero/max versions diet juice seems to have a lot of calories to really be syn free...)
Yep - bouncy time counts at body magic :rolleyes: LMAO :giggle: Did you get a bra btw? I still haven't.. might where my own bra under my new sports [STRIKE]bra[/STRIKE] vest

Not yet, and apparently Evan's ones are rotten so I think I'll just order the one Capricon recc'd on amazon - I need it to work or there's no point :D. At this point I'd be happy to resort to chest binding tbh...

Aha, I have SO many nicknames I rarely get called Elaine, but I do still respond to that. Just.

Hardly anyone calls me my proper name, just my mum and my boss, really, so I'll respond to more or less any noise shouted in my direction :D

I know! Especially if you make sw chips with them (not that I'm plugging the chips or anything - but yum!)

Sounds like you've had a good couple of foody 100% days. I was not on track last night. Had chinese. Yet to confess in my diary.. but will now you reminded me :p

need to be 100% now until Monday weigh in as I NEEEEEEDD my stone award! Have a great day beaut xxx

Oh the CHIPS. I LOVE THEM (mmmmh, cheesey chips with pickled onions....). I'm currently planning a green day tommorrow (and possibly on sunday as well, I quite like a carby weekend) - I've got one of the new light phillis and we get 71g of them as a Hex, so that's going through some pasta and there'll be cheesey chips and I think I'll get some co-op w/m pittas and fill with beany chilli and top with cheese...YUM! Which is why I'm veering towards another red day today to compensate for the over-cheesed, over-carbed possibilities :D.

I really have had a great couple of days, and I'm feeling very on it right now (I'll need to be, London next week is going to be difficult) and today's shaping up much the same - THANK YOU for the support, it's really helped get me here.

You've been so good this week - your slips have been teeny and you've been body magicing for Britain (have you been keeping your water up so that your muscles don't try and hold onto it like mad?) - and I have many things crossed for your stone on monday! (Any typoes, therefore, are because I'm typing with my nose ;).)

Have a lovely day!

I've decided I really like the full length mirror in our work loos - that's twice in two days that they've given me a good surprise (I'm used to pretty much ignoring it - it's bad lighting and who wants to see all the fat at once?) - yesterday I could see that my icky stomach looks smaller and today I just caught a glimpse of myself as I turned to go out and I had to turn BACK to look again because I definitely do look slimmer. I haven't really seen it before but there's definitely a difference in my figure :D :bliss::banana dancer::bunnydance::party0011::woohoo:

Day 2: Shredded. OMG So much harder today, when I'm already achy. Still did it though :D - even if I was definitely the confused, slow one at the back!

Now: hot bath

Then: porridge & milk and some synnage :D

Hi wenchie, hope u don't mind me butting in? I'm on day 2 as well. Good grief my thighs are stiff and sore. Hope it's not too bad in the morning for work. I couldn't carry my 2 year old downstairs after his bath ( we usually do the thing where I wrap him up like a baby). Have u done it before? Was just wondering how many days I'll ache? I'm sticking with it though. :) x

Day 2: Shredded. OMG So much harder today, when I'm already achy. Still did it though :D - even if I was definitely the confused, slow one at the back!

Now: hot bath

Then: porridge & milk and some synnage :D

You're so good!
Wish I had been shredding and porridging instead of BAKING and then scoffing THREE chocolate chip rcookies.
They wern't even nice, and I wasn't even hungry.

BLEH!

Hi wenchie, hope u don't mind me butting in? I'm on day 2 as well. Good grief my thighs are stiff and sore. Hope it's not too bad in the morning for work. I couldn't carry my 2 year old downstairs after his bath ( we usually do the thing where I wrap him up like a baby). Have u done it before? Was just wondering how many days I'll ache? I'm sticking with it though. :) x

Hey Trixy - Welcome! :D - My legs aren't too bad, but my abs! Oh dear LORD - no one better make me laugh! and getting back out of the bath was... interesting and a bit pathetic ;)

This is the first time I've done aything nearly this intense so I'm not sure how long this'll go on; apparently as we get fitter the recovery window gets shorter and shorter so I'm focussing on that!

I can definitely see why she claims it gets fast results and half an hour's very doable, even if you feel like death whilst you're doing it :D

You're so good!
Wish I had been shredding and porridging instead of BAKING and then scoffing THREE chocolate chip rcookies.
They wern't even nice, and I wasn't even hungry.

BLEH!
Oh Missy - I'm popping right over to your diary right now.

Good Morning Lovely

You sound full of beans :clap:

Trust me the shred really does get easier, that bra I got really does feel like you have been bound up -mind-since I needed assistance getting into it the first couple of times *very dignified:p* I guess I was technicaly bound up.... now Im a 38F and it keeps them under control :giggle:
On the subject of bras I have had a revelation .... I always struggled to get a good fit -I did all the -measure, add 4" blah blah blah -but my band always used to slide up so I looked online again and saw one site that recomended that if you have this trouble just try using the actual rib measurement -and bl**dy hell it worked :eek: -so my rib cage (which I know is somewhere under this wibble ;)) is actually 38 *well now its 37* so I ordered a 38 (then in my head added the 4" and worked out my cup size -so 38 under, + 4" =42" .... bust 48" -so 48-42 leaves 6 (nowt wrong with my math :giggle:) so Im then a 38F and its spot on :bliss: -for now... I don't know about you but Im swapping bra sizes like a crazy woman!!! They reckon that now, because of the development in fabrics etc that the amount of stretch in the back band etc means you don't always need the extra -and that 38F fastened straight onto the tightest hooks :eek: -cor I used to be a 52D :eek: - I can now buy bras from most places :banana dancer:
Just a thought -have you taken your measurements before you started the shred? just thinking it helps if the scales don't always show you what you deserve ;) -don't just do what I call "strike it lucky" -top, middle, bottom :p I do:-
bust, bra band, squishy bit between ban n waist, waist, belly, hips, thighs, knees, calf, arms..... you will be amazed how encouraging it is -much better than just the usual 3 :D

Right I had better stop waffling about my boobs n things on your diary :rotflmao:
Have a lovely day -and keep up the great work...

Good afternoon! We appear to have summer today - it's GORGEOUS here and really quite warm. I went for a meander down to the town centre (instead of getting the bus!) and picked up some scanbran (on offer), some plums and tomatoes, some bathroom bits and I had a scour round evans sale, where I am now a definite 18 :D - I got a long, 3/4 sleeve skinny granddad tshirt in a pale kakhi colour and a maxi skirt/dress (it pulls up, no straps) which looks really nice on with a shirt over it to cover my arms :D both for the princely sum of £19. Then I walked home up the big hill :D

I was talking to my mum last night, and she said she couldn't quite work out who I was nor what I'd done with her daughter :D and that she was very proud of me... I grinned for quite some time.

Good Morning Lovely

You sound full of beans :clap:

I really am - I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm enjoying it :D I figure it's a mixture of better weather, red days (it feels like a much "lighter" way to eat, somehow. This is maybe an indication that I've been over-eating the carbs without really needing them, That said I'm green today and I'm feeling pretty good so... we shall see!) and the fact I'm really able to see that I'm slimmer now. It's all beginning to pay off!

Trust me the shred really does get easier, that bra I got really does feel like you have been bound up -mind-since I needed assistance getting into it the first couple of times *very dignified:p* I guess I was technicaly bound up.... now Im a 38F and it keeps them under control :giggle:

I'm very glad to hear it - because it was HARD last night... I'm not as sore today as I was after day one though and because it's so short it's easier to talk yourself into doing it, I think - it's all very efficient :D

On the subject of bras I have had a revelation .... I always struggled to get a good fit -I did all the -measure, add 4" blah blah blah -but my band always used to slide up so I looked online again and saw one site that recomended that if you have this trouble just try using the actual rib measurement -and bl**dy hell it worked :eek: -so my rib cage (which I know is somewhere under this wibble ;)) is actually 38 *well now its 37* so I ordered a 38 (then in my head added the 4" and worked out my cup size -so 38 under, + 4" =42" .... bust 48" -so 48-42 leaves 6 (nowt wrong with my math :giggle:) so Im then a 38F and its spot on :bliss: -for now... I don't know about you but Im swapping bra sizes like a crazy woman!!! They reckon that now, because of the development in fabrics etc that the amount of stretch in the back band etc means you don't always need the extra -and that 38F fastened straight onto the tightest hooks :eek: -cor I used to be a 52D :eek: - I can now buy bras from most places :banana dancer:

I've gone from a (fairly uncomfortable tbh) 44E to a 40F (so I'm starting to be able to get bras in most places, hurrah!). Luckily (ha!) I HAD most of the sizes already - although I'm now down at the smallest ones I have, so next bump down will be expensive - so I've mostly been going by bras not measurements (I didn't get my measuring tape until thursday) and actually I'm the same; 40's my chest size, not it plus 4, so it's very good to know that I'm not a freak! :D (I have been told in a shop that "oh, you like your bands tight" - not really, I just like them to actually provide some support or it's all over your shoulders!)

Just a thought -have you taken your measurements before you started the shred? just thinking it helps if the scales don't always show you what you deserve ;) -don't just do what I call "strike it lucky" -top, middle, bottom :p I do:-
bust, bra band, squishy bit between ban n waist, waist, belly, hips, thighs, knees, calf, arms..... you will be amazed how encouraging it is -much better than just the usual 3 :D

I took them on Thursday :D - arms, bust, chest, squishy bit, waist, hips & thighs (I should probably do my lower arms, wrists and fingers as well, they're definitely changing too ;)).

I wonder if I could measure my chins.... :D

Green Day today and I'm not terribly hungry but that's not exactly a problem or anything!

Brunch
Pasta Free with
71g Philli light w/roast veg HExB stirred through (very yum)
Diet Coke Free

Snack
Diet Coke Free
Plum S Free

Dinner
Sw Chips 1 Syn (I used a LOT of frylight)
42g LF Cheese HexA
Pickled Onions S Free

Supper
1 tsp lovely jam 1 syn
Scan bran part HexB
Porridge Part HexB made with
350ml skim milk HexA (drank balance)
Options hazelnut 2 Syns
mini cad caramel 4 syns

(and tommorrow I'm back out to every co-op in the place to try and find wholemeal pitta breads...who else's count for a HEx?)

Exercise 2hr walk to and from town, Day 3: Shredded (and my wii fit thinks I'm 23! :D)

Last edited:
oooooh new clothes :happy096: and all that walking too :clap:

Sounds like you have had a great day - its nice to see the back of those "god its warm, everything is rubbing, I have nowt to wear" days isn't it - lets say we can wave "bye bye" to those now- from now on we can enjoy the summer, buy clothes suitable and walk about like everyone else :bliss:

I feel lighter on red days too (as long as I don't have too much beef) - even though I still weigh my carbs on green days and have quite small servings I feel it still sits heavy on me :confused: and I used to be addicted to all carbs :p
Glad to see Im not the only one with bra issues :p - I will be glad though when I hit target and Im staying 1 size -right now I seem to get a bra-its sooo comfy and a few weeks later its too big :giggle:
Your "squishy bit" comment made me laugh -I refer to mine as My squishy roll -bloody annoying aren't they :mad: :vibes: jillian will help us banish them forever :character00115:
Anyway sounds like you are having a lovely weekend -have a lovely Sunday and keep up the great work Mrs :party0011:

Whoooooo new clothes!

I think I am a definite 18 now, too *massive grin* although I really REALLY don't get trousers... When I try 18's their either too big on my waist and tight on my hips or just to small and won't do up :s

Really weird! Damn my hips being so huge and my waist being so small :s

Anyway, so pleased to hear about your SHREDDING and 100% days (whoot another red!!)

Well done lovely, have an awesome weekend x

Green Day: Done 100% - 8Syns, 2 HExAs, 2 HExBs, 2hr walk and Day 3 Shredded :D

Evening peeps - Have a lovely sunday when it comes! :D

oooooh new clothes :happy096: and all that walking too :clap:

Sounds like you have had a great day - its nice to see the back of those "god its warm, everything is rubbing, I have nowt to wear" days isn't it - lets say we can wave "bye bye" to those now- from now on we can enjoy the summer, buy clothes suitable and walk about like everyone else :bliss:

I'm looking forward to this summer rather more than last, definitely :D - and you must be looking forward to a HECK of a difference this year!

I feel lighter on red days too (as long as I don't have too much beef) - even though I still weigh my carbs on green days and have quite small servings I feel it still sits heavy on me :confused: and I used to be addicted to all carbs :p

I'm hoping trying some red days will help wean me off the thinking that I need so many carbs to keep me going, they're a bit of a food-crutch I need to get my subconcious around.

Your "squishy bit" comment made me laugh -I refer to mine as My squishy roll -bloody annoying aren't they :mad: :vibes: jillian will help us banish them forever :character00115:

That she will - I've definitely felt the muscles underneath working thanks to her!

Whoooooo new clothes!

I think I am a definite 18 now, too *massive grin* although I really REALLY don't get trousers... When I try 18's their either too big on my waist and tight on my hips or just to small and won't do up :s

Really weird! Damn my hips being so huge and my waist being so small :s

Anyway, so pleased to hear about your SHREDDING and 100% days (whoot another red!!)

Well done lovely, have an awesome weekend x
:D

I'm entirely "blaming" you for my red days - I really like them, and I think they're teaching me some different eating habits.

Ha! Trousers are impossible if there's not some stretch in them (bless Per Una jeans with lycra!), they just gape like nothing else

Afternoon (or, well, evening really!) people. It's another utterly glorious day here today (we're not used to that, at all, but it's okay, it's due to rain tommorrow:D).

I'm having a remarkably good day today - very quiet, but that's what I wanted because I'm on holiday next week with a bunch of friends and too much time with other people in close proximity can make me a bit grump and pre-emptive me-time helps :D. I've got the new dress I bought yesterday on and I feel very pretty in it (and also nice and cool, hurrah!). I also didn't waste the day (as I tend to on a sunday, tbh) - I slept late (which I really rather enjoyed), but then got up, had brunch, did a wheen of laundry and then shredded again :character00116: (some bits are easier, but mostly it's still very hard. I'm less of a soggy noodle afterwards though, and my skin's looking great because all the ick's being sweated out, so yay?) before heading to Asda for my HexB pittas :D.

I've been very un-hungry because of the heat, but I've a lovely beany chilli puttering away on the hob at the moment and I'll have that in my pittas with cheese in a bit :drool:.

Not a hard week for me (since the blip on WI night) - which is nice, I think I need to go away and think about what's made it "easy" (or, at least, why the angel on my shoulder's shouting the loudest) and maybe write it down so that I have something to look back on when I'm having a harder time again.

Brunch
Diet Coke Free
98% FF Snoodles Free

Dinner
2* Asda Wholemeal Pittas 2*HExB
84g LF Cheese 2*HExA
Beany Chilli Free (with a bunch of S Free in it)

Supper
Options 2Syns
Fibre Plus 6Syns

Exercise: Day 4: Shredded

Last edited:
Hi wenchie, I did day 4 today too. First day I didn't wake up in pain! Must say I had to force myself to do it today and I didn't find the sit ups easy atall. ( not that i did before) Think I maybe should have waited to eat. Hope tomorrows better. U sound amazingly positive which is fab, it's motivated me to carry on actually, so thank u ;-) xx

Back