1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Heffaplumps loosing the plump!

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by heffaplump, 3 May 2014 Social URL.

1. heffaplump

heffaplump Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    sns simplicity
    Hi all, Just started sns this morning had scrambled egg surprisingly tasty!! I am 27 next month and have struggled with my weight since my early teens. I recently lost 2 stone with weight watchers but still weigh over 17st. I am going to the states for a month in sept and really need to get my weight under control. So I am giving this my best shot for the next 12 weeks, leaving me enough time to refeed before I go. Hope you all can help keep me motivated and if any of you Can offer any tips or advice I'm all ears!!!!

Starting weight is 17st 2.5lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited: 3 May 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. heffaplump

heffaplump Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    sns simplicity
    Day one over! Don't feel too bad, bit cold but it's going grand so far. Had the spaghetti for dinner was really tasty the curry noodle soup for lunch not as successful I'm afraid!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Skinny girl

Skinny girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done for taking the leap. Stay strong and my advice is drink lots of water, I average at least 3 litres a day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.