Height, Weight and clothes size.....

i am 5'4 11st 9.5 and were size 12 on bottom and 10/12 or 12/14 on top depending on were i shop

I'm 5'7" and 12st 7lb. I'm a size 14 on bottom and size 12 on top. I would like to be a size 12 all over. My trousers are already getting looser, thanks to SW and my efforts at the gym, so there's hope for me yet!!

I am 5ft 8ins, 13 stone and am a size 16

I'm 5ft 6, weigh 16 st 1lb and size 18 bottom (but i have just got into my first pair of size 16 jeans since 2001 :D) and 18/20 top (usually 18 though)

I am a classic apple shape so got smallish hips and bum but have a huge tummy which i can't wait to get rid of!

Im 5'2 and weigh 9stone 8.5lb.

I have big hips and boobs and a bit of a saggy tum so generally im a 12 but can wear some stuff in a 10 like floaty dresses

I am 5ft 2in and weigh 11st 5lb. I now wear size 14 tops and 14-16 bottoms.
When I started SW I was 13st and struggled to fit into size 18.
I am looking forward this year to buying my xmas outfit and avoiding black!

I'm 5' 2" weigh 10st 4lb and I'm 14/16 bottoms and 16 top. Ive got big bottom and bust and very small waist.

Eeek. Should I be Reading all this? Lol. Well here's mine from a male perspective. I'm 5'10, 16 stone 3pounds at last weight in. size 36 in jeans and xl for top. Mens sizes are so much easier lol. I used to be a 42 waist at the start of the year. So I'm pretty pleased. :)

I'm 5'5" and 12 stone. I am 16 or 18 depending which shop it is. Casting my mind back to when I was last at target of 9st 7lbs, I was a 10.

I read somewhere that each size is meant to be a stone so if you gain/lose 3 stone, you are supposed to go up/down 3 sizes. That worked out about right with me.

This an interesting topic. i was looking through a SW magazine at success stories and the woman in there was the same height as me and had gone down to more weight than I am now, but says she now I size 10 !!
I am 5'1" weight now 9st 12 and just squeezing in a size 14 (trousers have to come off at the end of the day lol)
Brightonrosie - I really don't understand the relationship between weight & sizes and these days tend to go more by clothes sizes than weight. I am 5ft 2 and weigh 10 st 1 lbs. I'm a size 10 bottom and a 10-12 top. Some size 10 trousers are too big on the waist and I have a pair of size 8 jeans that fit just dandy. I have a friend who's really skinny, not an ounce of weight on her and can't get anywhere near a size 10.

It just shows that depends completely on the person how you clothes size can differ!
I wanted to be taller so my weight would even out but somehow i dont think that would of been the case anymore haha x

He he he - undertall :p very good!

I'm 5ft5 and currently weigh 11st 11lb (heaviest I've ever been)

I've given up where clothes are concerned (while I'm overweight anyway) - no matter what I weigh my bust will always be 'considerable' for want of a better expression and clothes shops seem determined to make tops that are not forgiving at all in that respect :cry:

At the moment I wear a size 14-16 (more often 16) on the bottom and a 16 for tops.

Wish they'd start selling 'inbetween' sizes (11, 13, 15 etc)
:p

Im 5ft 7 and weigh 12st 4. Im a size 14 but could possibly squeeze into a size 12 bottoms if I didnt have a wobbly jelly belly from having 2 kids!

Back