Height, Weight and clothes size.....

Hey I'm5'4 1/2" and a size 20 and weigh 16st 5lb. I cant wait to drop into that next size!

Im 5ft 6 and a bit :), weigh 14s 5 and wear size 18 bottoms (although starting to get loose) and size 14-16 tops.
Just reading through everyone's measurements, you can clearly tell that even people the same height and weight dont always wear the same size clothes...now if only clothes manufacturers could see that as well!

I'm 5ft 7 and weigh 12.6 and size 14 on bottom and 10-12 on top! I've lost just over a stone and haven't gone down a size on my bottom half yet although they are starting to get looser! wen i was at my lightest at 10.7 i still had to wear some size 14 bottoms while i was a small 10 ontop!! god damn my dad's thunder thighs hahah!

i'm 5 foot 4, around 13 stone 13 and a size 16 in most shops ie Dotty P, New Look. can get into some Next 14s but still can't get into 16s in places like Oasis, Warehouse etc. I own a size 14 dress from H&M but went in there a few weeks ago to try and get a pair of work trousers and strugged to do up the 20, was gutted and slunk out in a sulk.

So I have come to the conclusion that clothes sizes suck bum. Loads of places do 'vanity' sizes and it's not what you weigh, it's your body shape that matters.

Great idea for a thread!

I'm 5'8 and weigh 12.12lbs I'm wearing 14 tops and 16 bottoms. I started out wearing size 20 bottoms and 18 tops.

I'm really looking forward to reaching 12/14's!! :D

I am 5ft 3.5 and weigh 11st 11 hopefully less tomorrow! Im currently size 14 on bottoms and 16 on top! I seem to carry my weight on my tummy and boobs but hopefully this will change the more i lose!

I'm 5'6" 16stone and a size 18/20

this thread just goes to show that everyone carries weight differently. Some of you have stats that suggest you would be wearing a bigger/smaller size than you actually are...
It's like in the magazines, I try to compare my stats to those of the people featured but I guess some of us "weigh heavy" and light.
I'm 5'6, 11 stone 11 and a size 14/16 .....
xx

I'm 5'5, 14 stone and I'm a 16 on bottoms and 18/20 up top. Was a size 32 at my biggest.
x

5.5, 10stone 9.5lbs and a size 10-12 depending on the shop atm. My 12s are definateltly looser.

I DID think I'd got into a size 8 wedding dress recently, but I realised later it was US size 8 (so a 10) lol ;) x

I'm 5'4" and a size 14 even when very skinny I've always been bigger on botton with wide hips, I also have broad shoulders and I'm the past a very small waist at the moment moment the waist is hidden under flabby skin due to the milk monster.

Back